Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 – Advt Pdf For 43 Law Officer (SO) Jobs
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 is available now for 43 vacancies. The jobs are declared under Specialist Officer (SO) cadre. There are Law Officer (LO), Security Officer (SO) & Other jobs. Interested participants may read eligibility criteria, selection process, application fees, etc. details from here.
The online form submission for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2019 has been started from 05.08.2019. Closing date to apply for BOM Law Officer Jobs 2019 will be 19.08.2019. Candidates can collect details about other banking jobs from the official links given here.
Applicants may subscribe our website sarkari result exams to get latest updates on govt jobs and other examinations. You may also drop your queries in the comment section.
Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019 Law Officer Exam Details
Department: Bank of Maharashtra (BOM)
Cadre of Recruitment: Scale II & III
Total Posts: 43 vacancies
Post Name: Law Officer, Security Officer & Other
Cadre of BOM Jobs: Specialist Officer (SO)
Mode of Application: Online Registration Process
Closing date to apply online for bom vacancy: 19.08.2019
Probation Period: 12 Months
Service Bond: 01 Year
Amount of service bond: 02 Lac only
Official Website: bankofmaharashtra.in
Important Dates for BOM Law Officer Recruitment 2019
Opening date to apply online for so jobs: 05.08.2019
Closing date for submission of bank of maharashtra recruitment form: 19.08.2019
Deadline for receipt of applications: 29.08.2019
Date of Interview for BOM Law Officer Jobs: notify soon
Check Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2019
- Law Officer: 25 Posts
- Security Officer: 12 Posts
- Fire Officer: 01 Posts
- IS (Information System) Auditors: 05
What is the Qualification & Age Limit For Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019?
Participants who wish to apply for BOM Law Officer Recruitment 2019 may check qualification & age limit. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise your form will be rejected.
Age Limit for BOM Law Officer Vacancy 2019
Candidates should be minimum 25 year old (For Law Officer & IS Audit Officer) to apply for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2019. Simultaneously, the applicants maximum age must not exceed 35 years old age. For Security Officer & Fire Officer the age should be in between 25 year old to 40 years old.
Upper Age Relaxations for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019
The upper age relaxations are applicable for SC/ST category which is 05 years. For OBC it is 03 year on upper age.
Qualification For BOM Jobs 2019
The applicants need to hold the post wise qualification given below for SO Jobs 2019. Applicants may also refer Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment Advt Pdf to get more details.
- Law Officers: Bachelor’s Degree in Law with 55% marks from any recognized university.
- Security Officers: Degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Fire Officer: Graduation with BE (Fire) From NFSC or Grade I from India/ UK.
- Information System (IS) Audit Officer: B.Tech or B.E. in Computer Science with 55% marks.
Pay Scale for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019
The participants will get a very handsome amount if they gets selected for BOM Law Officer Vacancy 2019. Check post wise pay scale below:
- Scale- II – 31705 – 1145/1 – 32850 – 1310/10 – 45950 (Subject to revision)
- Scale – III – 42020 – 1310/5 – 48570 – 1460/2 – 51490 (Subject to revision)
Selection Process for Bank of Maharashtra Vacancy 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for BOM Recruitment 2019 need to check the selection process. The selections will be conducted through Personal Interview or shortlisting basis.
Application Fees for BOM Law Officer Jobs 2019
Candidates are required to pay a nominal amount as application fees for Bank of Maharashtra Jobs 2019. The OBC & General cat need to pay Rs 708/- Participants of SC/ST/PWD category need to pay Rs 118/-. Payment of application fees is to be done in the online mode.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) for Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
How to Fill BOM Law Officer Online Form 2019?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. bankofmaharashtra.in
- On the homepage you need to go in the link Career.
- Here you need to select Current Openings.
- This will open so notification pdf for BOM SO Vacancy 2019.
- Read all the details and start to fill up the application forms.
- You need to provide genuine & correct details in the application forms.
- Afterwards submit the complete form and note down the Registration No.
Download Links of Bank of Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
Final Words: Bank of Maharashtra Law Officer Jobs 2019 for 43 vacancies. Apply Online between 05.08.2019 to 19.08.2019 from sarkari result exams.
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|