North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 Online Forms for RRC Allahabad 529 GDCE Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC), allahabad has issued North Central Railway Recruitment 2019. The notification is released to fill up 529 GDCE Jobs. Applicants can apply for Commercial-Ticket Clerk, Jr. Clerk-typist, ALP, Goods Guard and other jobs. Applicants who wish to participate should send online forms from 21.10.2019.
The closing date to apply for RRC Allahabad Recruitment will be 20th November, 2019. Candidates should check the eligibility criteria for North Central Railway GDCE Jobs 2019. The most important topic is only railway employees can apply for North Central Railway Jobs 2019.
Details for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Organization: North Central Railway
Popularly knowns: RRC Allahabad
Total Posts: 529 Positions
Post Title: GDE Jobs
Post Name: Commercial-Ticket Clerk, Jr. Clerk-Typist, etc.
Mode of Application: Online Process
Closing date to apply for north central railway vacancy: 20.11.2019
Official website: rrcald.org
See Also: Western Railway Recruitment
Important Dates for North Central Railway Recruitment
Notification No.: GDCE 01/2019
Opening date for submission of online form: 21.10.2019
Closing date to apply for RRC Allahabad Jobs: 20.11.2019 (11:59 hours)
Deadline for doing editing in the application form: 20.11.2019
Number of Vacancy for RRC Allahabad GDCE Jobs 2019
- Station Master: 05 Posts
- Goods Guards: 53 Posts
- Assistant Loco Pilot (Elect/ Mech): 50 Posts
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist: 51 Posts
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 59 Posts
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 104 Posts
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist: 66 Posts
- Trains Clerk (Optg): 09 Posts
- Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha): 10 Posts
- JE/ Mech. Workshop: 05 Posts
- JE/ Electrical/ Design Drawing and Estimation: 04 Posts
- JE/ Track Machine: 44 Posts
- Tech-III/ C&W (Mech): 04 Posts
- Tech-III/ Track Machine: 65 Posts
Eligibility Criteria for North Central Railway Jobs 2019
To apply for any post the applicants should satisfy the eligibility criteria. The conditions to appear for GDCE positions are given below. Read education, age limit, application fees, etc. details to apply for North Central Vacancy 2019.
Educational Qualification for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019
Candidates should be 10th/12th/Graduate & Diploma with ITI course holder to apply for North Central Railway Bharti 2019. Post wise education is available in the notification below.
Age Limit for North Central Railway GDCE Bharti 2019
The upper age limit for RRC Allahabad Jobs will be 42 year for General category. 45 year (03 upper age relaxation) for OBC category. 47 (05 year upper age relaxations) years for SC/ST candidate. The calculation of age limit will be done as on 01.01.2020.
Application Fees for RRC Allahabad Vacancy 2019
Applicants need not to pay any money as application fees for North Central Railway GDCE Recruitment 2019.
Pay Scale for RRC Allahabad Recruitment 2019
- Station Master: 4200
- Goods Guards: 2800
- Assistant Loco Pilot (Elect/ Mech): 1900
- Sr. Clerk cum Typist: 2800
- Sr. Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 2800
- Commercial cum Ticket Clerk: 2000
- Jr. Clerk cum Typist: 1900
- Trains Clerk (Optg): 1900
- Jr. Translator (Rajbhasha): 4200
- JE/ Mech. Workshop: 4200
- JE/ Electrical/ Design Drawing and Estimation: 4200
- JE/ Track Machine: 4200
- Tech-III/ C&W (Mech): 1900
- Tech-III/ Track Machine: 1900
Selection Process for North Central Railway Vacancy 2019
There would be Computer Based Test (CBT) or Exam. This will be followed by Aptitude/Speed/ Skill Test, Document Verification process & Medical Examination. Applicants have to qualify each and every stage with minimum cut off marks. The step wise process is given below:
- CBT or Written Exam
- Aptitude Test or
- Skill Test
- Document Verification
- Medical Examination
How to Apply Online for North Central Railway Recruitment 2019
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. rrclad.org
- On the homepage, you need to click on the GDCE Notification 2019.
- Here you will get the North Central Railway Jobs Pdf file 2019.
- Read all the details carefully and then apply online.
- Start filling up the application form with Correct & Genuine details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Read all the details carefully and submit the RRC Allahabad GDCE Online Form 2019.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
General FAQs for North Central Railway GDCE Recruitment 2019
What is the Last Date for RRC Allahabad Jobs 2019?
The last date or closing date to apply for rrc allahabad gdce bharti will be 20th November, 2019.
How Much Amount Is to Be Paid As Application Fees?
Participants are not required to pay any amount as application fees for North Central Railway Jobs 2019.
What is the RRC NCR Exam Date 2019?
The exam dates will be notified in due course only on the official website for RRC Allahabad Vacancy 2019.
North Central Railway Recruitment 2019 for the Commercial-Ticket Clerk, ALP, Goods Guard, etc, posts. Apply online between RRC NCR Jobs between 21.10.2019 to 20.11.2019 from the official links given above.
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|