UPSC IES 2019 Notification – Fill Engineering Services (ESE) Online Form for 495 Posts
UPSC IES 2019 Notification has been announced for 495 vacancies. Candidates are strongly advised to register Online only. The online UPSC IES Application Form 2019 can be filled from 25th September 2019. Candidates are requested to fill their UPSC Engineering Service Exam Form 2019 without waiting for the last date i.e. 15 October 2019.
Also See: UPSC IAS Application Form 2020
Eligible candidates shall be issued an e-admission certificate 3 weeks before the commencement of the UPSC IES Exam 2019. Check below age limit, upper age relaxation, eligibility criteria and qualification for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019.
Also Apply: UPSC Enforcement Officer Jobs
Check UPSC IES 2019 Notification Important Details
Name of the Department: UPSC (Union Public Service Commission)
Exam Name: UPSC Engineering Services Exam (ESE), 2019-20
Exam type: Conventional & Objective Type
Total Posts Offered: 495 Posts
Mode of Exam: Online Test
Registration Mode: Online Application Forms
Last date to submit UPSC IES Online Form: 15/10/2019
UPSC Website: upsc.gov.in
See Also: UPSC EPFO Syllabus
Important Dates for UPSC IES 2019 Examination
Notification No: 01/2020-ENGG.
Starting Date to fill up UPSC IES Application Form: 25/09/2019
Last date to apply online for upsc engineering services exam: 15/10/2019
Closing date to deposit the application fees (cash): 14.10.2019
Deadline for fees payment in online mode: 15.10.2019
UPSC IES 2019 Prelims Exam Date: 05th January, 2019
Check UPSC IES 2019 Eligibility Criteria, Selection Process
Applicants should note the necessary educational qualification, age limit required to fill UPSC IES Application Form 2019. Also you can selection process, pay scale and other terms and conditions applied for UPSC IES Online Form 2019.
Age Limit for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019
Candidates who have attained the age of 21 years and have not crossed 30 years are eligible for UPSC IES Jobs 2019.
Upper Age Relaxation for UPSC IES Vacancy 2019
UPSC IES 2019 Notification for upper age relaxation has been mentioned below. Please read the details very carefully before applying:
- SC/ST: 05 years
- OBC: 03 years
Educational Qualification for UPSC IES Exam 2019
Candidates who want to apply for 495 UPSC IES Recruitment 2019 must check the education qualification properly. For admission in the UPSC IES 2019 Examination the candidate must have
- An Engineering Degree from govt recognized university.
UPSC IES 2019 Exam Fees Category Wise Check Here
Male applicants of General & OBC category are requested to pay Rs 200/-. Candidates from female/SC/ST/PwBD, etc. category are exempted from the payment of application fees.
The candidates for UPSC IES Application Form 2019 can deposit the fees in cash in any branch of SBI or pay online through SBI Visa/ Master/ RuPay Credit/Debit Card.
How to Apply for UPSC IES 2019 Examination @upsc.gov.in
As per the UPSC IES 2019 Notification, candidates who fits under the mentioned eligibility criteria can apply for UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019. Candidates are requested to first register from the official web portal before the due date i.e. 15.10.2019.
Registration Process to Fill UPSC IES Online Application Form 2019
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully mention in the UPSC IES 2019 Notification and fill the mandatory or * (asterisk) fields.
- UPSC IES Online Form 2019 is available in both Hindi and English languages. The Form consists of two parts – Part I & II
- Part I – Candidates will be asked to fill his/her basic information like name, father’s name, DOB, Address, a valid & active EmailID etc.
- Part II – Candidates will be asked to fill the payment details, selection of the UPSC Exam center, uploading photo, signature, photo identity card and declaration.
- The digital size of the scanned photo should be 300 KB with a 10000X1000 pixels max with the candidate’s signature on it.
- Candidates need to pay the UPSC IES 2019 Application Fees before submitting the details.
- After filling up the UPSC IES Online Form 2019 & clicking on “I agree”, a Registration Number will be generated.
- Candidates must take the printout of the Challan generated as well as the registration number for future references.
Selection Process For UPSC Engineering Services (IES) Jobs 2019
Candidates must clear the Preliminary as well as Mains Exam mentioned in the UPSC IES 2019 Notification. A personality test is conducted for the candidates who qualify Engineering Services Exam (ESE) 2019. Candidate must also note that a Medical Exam is conducted to check the fitness after the personality test.
Plan of UPSC Engineering Services Exam 2019
UPSC IES 2019 Exam Pattern has also been declared on the official website. Candidates can check the details of the UPSC ESE 2019 Exam below.
- Stage I : UPSC IES Prelims Exam will consist of two objective type question papers with 500 (Paper I – 200, Paper II – 300) marks respectively.
- Only those who qualify the ESE 2019 Prelims Exam will be eligible to appear for the Stage II/ Mains Exam.
- The list of selected candidates will be based on the criteria of minimum qualifying marks in General Studies & Engineering Aptitude Paper and Engineering Discipline Specific Paper of prelims exam.
- Similarly, Stage II – UPSC ESE Mains Exam 2019 will consist of two conventional papers of 600 marks (300 each) to appear in three hours.
- After qualifying Mains, the candidate will have to clear Stage III or Personality test carrying 200 marks.
FAQ for UPSC Engineering Services Exam (IES) 2019
Can I Make Changes in the UPSC IES Online Form After Submission?
No, once you have filled and submitted the UPSC ESE 2019 Online Form, you are not allowed to make any changes in it.
Will There be Any Negative Marking?
Yes, for every wrong question, 1/3rd maks will be deducted in the UPSC IES Exam 2019. Questions not attempted or left blank will not be given any negative marks.
What If I Fail UPSC IES 2019 Medical Exam?
The candidates who pass UPSC Stage I, II & III but fails in Medical Examination will not be selected in UPSC IES Recruitment 2019 for any post.
Conclusion: UPSC IES 2019 Notification has been declared for 495 vacancies. Interested candidates may quickly register themselves through its online portal. The Last date to submit UPSC IES Application Form is 15/10/2019.