AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 For 119 Senior Resident Jobs Vacancies, Apply Online
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021. There are a total of 119 vacancies for Senior Residents posts. Applicants who want to participate can check the registration process at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The registrations will be carried out in Online mode from 09.01.2021. The closing date to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment 2021 will be 10.02.2021. The participants will be appointed on a contract basis for a period of one year. Furthermore, details are available in the AIIMS Jodhpur Notification Pdf 2021.
The hiring of the applicants will be done after doing scrutiny of the applications. An applicant before applying to the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 should clearly read all the terms and conditions.
AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment 2021 Details
Department: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Short Form: AIIMS
Total Posts: 119 positions
Post Name: Faculty (Group A)
Tenure of Service: 1 Year
Mode of Registration: Online Form Submission
Last date to apply online for aiims jodhpur recruitment: 10.02.2021
Official Website: aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2021
Advt Pdf: Dean (Academics)/01/SR/2021-AIIMS.JDH
Opening date for submission of online form: 09.01.2021
Closing date to apply for aiims jodhpur faculty recruitment: 10.02.2021
Payment of application fees: 09.01.2021 to 10.02.2021
Distribution of AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2021
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care: 10 Posts
- Anatomy: 02 Posts
- Biochemistry: 04 Posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 02 Posts
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine: 02 Posts
- Dentistry (Orthodontics): 01 Posts
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology: 02 Posts
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology: 07 Posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 04 Posts
- Gastroenterology: 02 Posts
- General Medicine: 07 Posts
- General Surgery: 07 Posts
- Microbiology: 05 Posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 06 Posts
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 07 Posts
- Orthopaedics: 05 Posts
- Otorhinolaryngology – ENT: 03 Posts
- Paediatrics: 07 Posts
- Pathology / Lab. Medicine: 04 Posts
- Pharmacology: 04 Posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 04 Posts
- Psychiatry: 04 Posts
- Radiotherapy: 04 Posts
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank: 04 Posts
- Trauma & Emergency (Medical): 06 Posts
- Trauma & Emergency (Surgical): 06 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021?
The applicants can check the qualification, age limit, application fees, etc. for AIIMS Jodhpur Senior Resident Recruitment 2021. It is necessary that you satisfy the criteria otherwise, the applications for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2021 will be rejected.
Qualification for AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Jobs 2021
The applicants who wish to apply should check the post wise qualification from the below points. An applicant should hold the demanded qualification otherwise, he/she cannot participate in the AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2021:
- The applicants should hold an MD/DNB Degree in the relevant branch from any recognized university or institute.
Age Limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2021
The calculation of the age limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 will be done as on 10.02.2021. The maximum age limit of the applicants must not cross 45 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable according to govt rules and regulations. OBC category will get 3 years of upper age relaxation and SC/ST category will get 5 years upper age relaxation.
AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form Fees 2021
The fees once paid will not be refunded in any condition. The candidates from Gen/OBC category need to pay Rs 1000/- + transactional charges. Simultaneously, the SC/ST category need to pay Rs 800/- with transaction charges. Payment of application money for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021` will be done Online only. Other modes of payment are not acceptable.
What is the AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Jobs Salary 2021?
On selection, the applicants are entitled to have the following amount as their salary. This will be provided on the successful posting of the applicant in the department. Candidates will get Rs 18,750/- + Rs 6,600/- with NPA and other allowances. The salary will be provided in the pay scale of 7th CPC in the Level-11. The pre-revised pay band-3 will be Rs 67,700/- per month.
What is the Selection Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2021?
The participants will be selected on the basis of the Written Test & Personal Interview process. There is no other way of getting selected for the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021. Participants can check more details on the official website or from here:
- 40% weightage – Written Examination (MCQ based)
- 30% weightage – Academic Record
- 30% weightage – Interview
How to Fill Online Forms for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2021 at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- On the home page, you will get the AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link, read all the instructions properly.
- Now start filling up the application form with correct & genuine details.
- Enter your personal info, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Deposit the application fees in the online mode.
- Recheck all the details, then submit the aiims jodhpur vacancy form 2021.
- Once the form gets accepted, note down the Registration No. & Password provided.
FAQ for AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty Recruitment 2021
What is the last date for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Online Form Submission 2021?
The applicants can check the closing date as 10.02.2021.
What are the Fee Payment Methods in Online Mode?
The applicants can deposit the application fees either with Debit or Credit Card & through Net Banking facilities.
Where to Download AIIMS Jodhpur Faculty (Group A) Jobs Syllabus?
You can check it at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
What is the Personal Interview Date for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2021?
The applicants can check the personal interview date for aiims jodhpur faculty vacancy soon on the official website.
What is the basic qualification for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2021?
The basic qualification is MD/MS from any recognized university with relevant experience.
The applicants can check the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2021 for 119 Senior Resident Jobs. Applicants can apply online for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2021 before 10.02.2021. Participants can check the notification pdf from the official links.