AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 Online Apply for AIIMS 131 Sr. Resident Jobs at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
All India Institute of Medical Sciences has issued AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020. There are a total 131 vacancies for Senior Resident post. Applicants who want to participate can check the registration process at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in. The registrations will be carried out in Online mode from 15.06.2020. The closing date to apply for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Vacancy 2020 will be 14.07.2020. The participants will be appointed for a period of one (1) year. Furthermore details are available in the AIIMS Jodhpur Notification Pdf 2020.
The hiring of the applicants will be done according to the India’s Residency Scheme for the sesion July 2020. An applicant before applying to the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment should clearly read all the terms and conditions.
AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment 2020 Details
Department: All India Institute of Medical Sciences
Short Form: AIIMS
Total Posts: 131 positions
Post Name: Sr. Resident
Tenure of Service: 1 Year
Mode of Registration: Online Form Submission
Last date to apply online for aiims jodhpur recruitment: 14.07.2020
Official Website: aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
Important Dates for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2020
Advt Pdf: Dean (Academics)/06/SR/2020-AIIMS.JDH
Opening date for submission of online form: 15.06.2020
Closing date to apply for aiims jodhpur sr. resident recruitment: 14.07.2020
Payment of application fees: 15.06.2020 to 14.07.2020
Distribution of AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2020
- Anesthesiology and Critical Care: 10 Posts
- Anatomy: 01 posts
- Biochemistry: 01 posts
- Burns & Plastic Surgery: 03 posts
- Cardiology: 02 posts
- Cardiothoracic Surgery: 03 posts
- Community Medicine and Family Medicine: 01 posts
- Dentistry (Endodontics): 01 posts
- Dentistry (Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery): 01 posts
- Dentistry (Orthodontics): 01 posts
- Dermatology, Venereology & Leprology: 01 posts
- Diagnostic and Interventional Radiology: 10 posts
- Endocrinology & Metabolism: 02 posts
- Forensic Medicine & Toxicology: 02 posts
- Gastroenterology: 02 posts
- General Medicine: 10 posts
- General Surgery: 07 posts
- Medical Oncology / Haematology: 01 posts
- Microbiology: 03 posts
- Neonatology: 04 posts
- Nephrology: 01 posts
- Neurology: 02 posts
- Nuclear Medicine: 04 posts
- Obstetrics and Gynaecology: 02 posts
- Ophthalmology: 02 posts
- Orthopaedics: 04 posts
- Otorhinolaryngology – ENT: -3 posts
- Paediatric Surgery: -2 posts
- Paediatrics: 06 posts
- Pathology / Lab. Medicine: 05 posts
- Pharmacology: 02 posts
- Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation: 02 posts
- Psychiatry: 04 posts
- Pulmonary Medicine: 04 posts
- Radiotherapy: -01 posts
- Surgical Gastroenterology: 02 posts
- Surgical Oncology: 02 posts
- Transfusion Medicine and Blood Bank: 03 posts
- Trauma & Emergency (Medical): 06 posts
- Trauma & Emergency (Surgical): 06 posts
- Urology: 02 posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020?
The applicants can check the qualification, age limit, application fees, etc. for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment 2020. It is necessary that you satisfy the criteria otherwise, the applications for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2020 will be rejected.
Qualification for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Jobs 2020
The applicants who wish to apply should hold MD/DM/DNB Degree in the relevant branch. The qualification should be taken from any recognized university.
Age Limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2020
The calculation of age limit for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 will be done as on 14.07.2020. Maximum age limit of the applicants must not cross 45 years old. Participants from SC/ST category will get 5 years upper age relaxation and from OBC will get 3 years of upper age relaxations.
AIIMS Jodhpur Application Form Fees 2020
The fees once paid will not be refunded in any condition. The candidates from Gen/OBC category need to pay Rs 1000/- + transactional charges. Simultaneously, the SC/ST category need to pay Rs 800/- with transaction charges. Payment of application money for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 will be done Online only. Other modes for payment are not acceptable.
What is the AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Jobs Salary 2020?
On selection, the applicants are entitled to have Rs 18,750/- to Rs 6,600/- (Grade Pay) + NPA + Other allowances. In total, the salary will become Rs 67,700/- in the pre-revised slab of Level-11.
What is the Selection Criteria for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2020?
The applicants can get selected for a single department only. The hirings will be conducted on the basis of Written Exam (MCQ Based) and Personal Interview. The weightage of Written exam will be 40%, Academic Record will be 30% and Personal Interview will be 30%. Candidates can check complete details in AIIMS Jodhpur Syllabus 2020 Pdf.
How to Fill Online Forms for AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. aiimsjodhpur.edu.in
- On the home page, you will get the AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link, read all the instructions properly.
- Now start filling up the application form with correct & genuine details.
- Enter your personal info, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Deposit the application fees in the online mode.
- Recheck all the details, then submit the aiims jodhpur vacancy form 2020.
- Once the form gets accepted, note down the Registration No. & Password provided.
FAQ for AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Recruitment 2020
What is the last date for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs Online Form Submission 2020?
The applicants can check the closing date as 14.07.2020.
What are the Fee Payment Methods in Online Mode?
The applicants can deposit the application fees either with Debit or Credit Card & through Net Banking facilities.
Where to Download AIIMS Jodhpur Sr. Resident Jobs Syllabus?
You can check it at aiimsjodhpur.edu.in.
What is the Exam Date for AIIMS Jodhpur Vacancy 2020?
The applicants can check the exam date for aiims jodhpur sr. resident vacancy in August 2020.
The applicants can check the AIIMS Jodhpur Recruitment 2020 for 131 Sr. Resident Jobs. Applicants can apply online for AIIMS Jodhpur Jobs 2020 before 14.07.2020. Participants can check the notification pdf from the official links.