APSC Recruitment 2020 Apply for Assam APSC 637 Jr. Engineer & Asst Engineer Jobs at apsc.nic.in
Assam Public Service Commission is holding APSC Recruitment 2020. The department has issued an official notification to appoint Junior Engineer (JEN), Assistant Engineer (AEN) & others on 637 posts. An applicant can send prescribed applications for APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment from 19.08.2020. The last date to apply for Assam PSC Vacancy 2020 is 22.09.2020. Candidates who wish to apply should submit the applications, confirming the eligibility criteria. The criteria contain qualification, age limit, fees, etc. To read the full details visit the official website apsc.nic.in.
The whole registration process for APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020 will be organized offline. The participants need to send the applications to the respective address. Similarly, the offline forms for APSC Recruitment 2020 will be available for those, who satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check more details from the assam psc jobs notification pdf 2020.
APSC Junio Engineer Jobs 2020 – Notification Details
|Department||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Popular Name||Assam PSC/ APSC|
|Total Positions for APSC Recruitment||637 Posts|
|Post Name||Junior Engineer (JEN) & Assistant Engineer (AEN)|
|Mode of Registration||Online Form Submission|
|The last date to apply for APSC Vacancy||22.09.2020|
APSC Junior Engineer Form Filling Date 2020
Notification No.: 06/2020
Opening date for submission of applications: 19.08.2020
Closing date to apply for apsc recruitment 2020: 22.09.2020
Division of APSC Junior Engineer Vacancy 2020
- Assistant Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical): 182 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical): 368 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (PHED) (Civil/Mechanical/Electrical/Chemical): 87 Posts
What are the Eligibility Conditions for APSC Recruitment 2020?
The applicants can check the eligibility conditions for APSC Jobs 2020. The conditions involve education, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary that you should satisfy the eligibility criteria, otherwise the applications will be rejected.
Qualification for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
The applicants who wish to check the qualification should read the details given below. After reading these details, you can take part in the Assam PSC Jobs 2020:
- Assistant Engineer: Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from any recognized university.
- Junior Engineer: An applicant should have passed 3 years diploma course from any recognized SCTE department.
- Assistant Architect (PWD): Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering from an Indian or Foreign University recognized by the government for APSC Recruitment 2020
Age Limit for Assam PSC Jobs 2020
The minimum age of the applicants should not be less than 18-21 years old. The maximum age limit of the applicants should be not more than 38 years old. Upper age relaxation for APSC Jobs 2020 is applicable as per govt rules and regulations.
Application fees for APSC Recruitment 2020
Participants from the General/EWS category need to pay Rs 250/-. Similarly, the SC/ST/OBC/MOBC category need to pay Rs 150/-. Payment of application fees will be deposited through Treasury Challan in the following account:
Head of Account,
Other Non-Tax Revenue 0051 PSC,
105 State PSC Application Fee Receipt of APSC
Selection Process for APSC Vacancy 2020
The selection of the applicants will be done through the Screening Test/Written Test/Viva-Voce interview. Furthermore, information is available in the apsc jr. engineer vacancy notification 2020.
Pay Scale for APSC Junior Engineer Recruitment 2020
- AEN & AEN (PHED): Rs 30,000/- to Rs 1,10,000/- PB-4 with grade pay of Rs 12,700/-
- Jr. Engineer: Rs 14,000/- to Rs 60,500/- PB-2 with grade pay of Rs 8,700/-
The above-given salary will be provided to the candidate having qualified in the selection process. More details are available in the apsc jr. engineer recruitment advt pdf 2020.
How to Apply Online for APSC Recruitment 2020 at apsc.nic.in?
- Firstly log in to the official website i.e. apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, you need to check the apsc jr. engineer vacancy notification.
- Read all the details and download the application form from the advt pdf.
- Print or save the file on A4 size white plain paper.
- Other formats of APSC Jobs Offline Forms will not be accepted.
- Enter your personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Deposit the application money for APSC Jobs 2020.
- Submit all the details and then sent them to the postal address provided below.
Address to Submit APSC Vacancy Offline Form 2020:
Important Links for APSC Jobs 2020:
FAQ for APSC Recruitment 2020
What is the last date to apply for APSC Jobs 2020?
The last date to submit the offline form is 22.09.2020.
What is the Age Limit for APSC Recruitment 2020?
The applicants should be a minimum of 18-21 years old and a maximum of 38 years old.
Can I deposit the application fees online?
Yes, you can also deposit the application fees in the online mode GRAS website assamegras.gov.in.
Which is the official website to apply for APSC Recruitment 2020?
The applicants can complete details at apsc.gov.in.
What is the Selection Process for Junior Engineer Jobs?
The details are not yet officially declared. Soon the department will upload it on the official website.
APSC Junior. Engineer Recruitment 2020 for 637 Assistant Engineer (AEN), Junior Engineer (JEN), and Assistant Architecture Jobs. Applicants can send offline forms to the respective address before 22.09.2020.
Assam Public Service Commission has issued APSC Recruitment 2020. The notification is available for 49 posts of APSC Functional Manager Jobs 2020. The applicants can submit an offline (prescribed) application form with correct & genuine details. The form submission will start from 29.06.2020. Closing date to apply for Assam PSC Recruitment will be 31.07.2020.
An applicant before proceeding to apply should read all the terms and conditions carefully. It includes the eligibility criteria, application fees, etc. details. Participants should check all the details carefully and then check the official website.
APSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department||Assam Public Service Commission|
|Abbreviation||Assam PSC/ APSC|
|APSC AEN Vacancy||49 Posts|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer (AEN)|
|Mode of APSC AEN Recruitment||Online Form Submission|
|The last date to apply for Assam PSC Jobs||31.07.2020|
Important Dates for APSC AEN Vacancy 2020:
Notification No.: 04/2020
Opening date to submit the offline application forms: 29.06.2020
Closing date to apply for apsc recruitment: 31.07.2020
Payment of application fees for apsc aen jobs: 29.06.2020 to 31.07.2020
Division of Assam APSC AEN Jobs 2020
- Functional Manager/Project Manager: 21 Posts
- Assistant Director: 12 Posts
- Assistant Engineer (AEN): 4 Posts
- JEN: 12 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for APSC Recruitment 2020?
The applicants who wish to participate should check the eligibility conditions. The candidates can check the qualification, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary that you check the details, otherwise the applications for apsc aen jobs will be rejected.
Qualification for APSC AEN Vacancy 2020
Participants should have a Bachelor’s Degree/Diploma in Engineering from any recognized university or institute. Further education qualification is available in the apsc notification pdf 2020.
Age Limit for APSC Recruitment 2020
Participants should check the age limit as per the assam psc job notification available below. Upper age relaxation is applicable as 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC. Calculation of age limit will be done as on 01.01.2020.
- Functional Manager: 30 Years to 40 Years Years
- Assistant Director: 25 Years to 40 Years
- Assistant Engineer: 21 Years to 38 Years Old
- Jr. Engineer: 21 Years to 38 Years Old
Fees for Assam PSC Recruitment 2020
The cost of application form is Rs 250/- who belongs to Gen/OBC category. An applicant should pay Rs 150/- for application form if they belong to the SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman. Payment of application fees can be done either in the online mode using the Treasury Challan generated through GRAS facilities.
Selection Process for APSC Recruitment 2020
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Screening/Written or Personal Interview test. The examination for Assistant Engineer Jobs will take place after counting the number of applications. As of now, the department will select the applicant via Personal Interview.
How to Fill Up Offline Applications for APSC AEN Recruitment 2020?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. apsc.nic.in
- On the homepage, you will get the link of apsc aen notification pdf 2020.
- Read all the details from it and then download the application form.
- Download the application form on A4 size white plain paper.
- Enter correct & genuine information in apsc aen offline form 2020.
- Provide personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also deposit the application fees using the Treasury Challan via GRAS.
- Recheck the apsc recruitment 2020 application form.
- On successful submission you will get Application ID & Password.
- This will help you to login at the website for future use.
Important Dates for APSC AEN Recruitment 2020:
Download APSC Assistant Engineer Notification Pdf 2020
Check Application Form for Assam PSC Vacancy 2020
FAQ for APSC Recruitment 2020
What is the Qualification Required to fill APSC Form 2020?
You need to have a Diploma/Degree in Engineering for APSC Jobs 2020.
What is the Age Limit for APSC Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020?
The applicants who wish to apply for Assistant Engineer Jobs should be 21 years old and maximum 38 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules and regulations.
APSC Recruitment 2020 for 49 Functional Manager & Assistant Engineer Jobs. An applicant can check apsc aen notification pdf from the official links given above.