Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 – Notification for 159 DEO, System Analyst & Other Posts
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021: The high court of Calcutta has issued a notification inviting online forms on 159 vacant positions. The positions are available for Data Entry Operator (DEO), System Analyst, Sr. Programmer & other jobs. The hirings will be done initially on a temporary basis but will like to be done on a permanent basis. The submission of online forms for Calcutta High Court DEO Vacancy will start from 11.01.2021. The last date for submitting the fully filled applications will be 27.01.2021. An applicant should confirm his/her eligibility criteria before submission of application forms.
Calcutta High Court DEO Recruitment 2021 Details
|Organization||Calcutta High Court|
|Nature of Jobs||Temporary Basis|
|Total Posts for Calcutta High Recruitment||159 Jobs|
|Mode of Registrations||Online Form submissions|
|Post Name||Data Entry Operator (DEO) & Others|
|Last date to submit the fully filled applications||27.01.2021|
|Website to apply for Calcutta High Court Jobs||calcuttahighcourt.gov.in|
Important Dates for Calcutta High Court DEO Jobs 2021
Notification No.: 33-RG
Opening date for submission of fully filled applications: 11.01.2021
Last date to apply online for calcutta high court recruitment: 27.01.2021
Closing date for making fee payment via online mode: 27.01.2021
Offline payment deadline for calcutta high court jobs: 27.01.2021
Downloading of admit cards: Notify Soon
Date, Time & Venue of Exam: Communicated on admit card
Distribution of Calcutta High Court DEO Vacancy 2021
- Data Entry Operator (DEO): 159 positions
- System Analyst: 03 positions
- Senior Programming: 01 position
- System Manager: 02 positions
What is the Calcutta High Court Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2021?
The applicants participating in the calcutta high court deo jobs 2021 need to learn the eligibility criteria. It contains the required qualification, age limit, application fee, etc. an applicant has to satisfy. Without confirming the eligibility criteria, you cannot take part in the Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2021.
Qualification for Calcutta High Court Jobs 2021
10th pass certificate with one year Diploma in Computer Application. Simultaneously, the applicant must possess a speed of 8000 key depressions per hour.
Age Limit for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021
The age criterion for Calcutta High Court DEO Vacancies are given below. It is applicable post wise. Participants should check each and every details very carefully and then fill up the Calcutta High Court Vacancy 2021:
- DEO: Minimum 18 years old to 40 years old.
- System Analyst (Programming: Minimum 26 years old and maximum age must not cross 40 years old.
- Senior Programmer: The applicant must not be less than 31 years old and maximum age must not cross 45 years old.
- System Manager: The minimum criteria will be 31 years old and maximum age for Calcutta High Court Jobs will be 45 years old.
Upper Age Relaxation for Calcutta High Court DEO Jobs 2021
The applicants from SC/ST category will get 5 years of upper age relaxation. Simultaneously, the applicants from OBC category will get 3 years of upper age relaxation.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment Salary 2021
The applicants once hired will get a very handsome amount as salary. The pay scale is applicable according to the nature of job:
- Data Entry Operator: Level-6 (minimum pay Rs.24,100/-) Scale Rs.22,700/- Rs 58,500/-
- System Analyst: Level-16 (minimum pay NIL) Scale Rs.56,100/- to Rs 1,44,300/-
- Senior Programmer & System Manager: Level-17 (minimum pay NIL) Scale Rs.67,300/- -1,73,200/-
Calcutta High Court Vacancy Selection Process 2021
The applicants will be selected on the basis of an Online Test (Computer-Based) followed by a Personal Interview (Viva-Voce). For DEO Jobs, the department will conduct the written test, speed test, and viva voce. But for the remaining jobs, the department will organize a single online test and viva-voce.
Candidates can collect the details about the Calcutta high court deo exam from the syllabus pdf. The document is already published by the high court along with the notification pdf. Read all the details from the official links given here.
How to Fill Up Calcutta High Court DEO Online Form 2021?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. calcuttahighcourt.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will get the Calcutta High Court DEO Notification Pdf.
- Open the pdf file and then start reading all the steps to apply online.
- After reading all the details, you need to fill up the application forms.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Also, deposit the application fee in the respective mode.
- Candidates need to check the details and then have to submit it.
- Once you successfully submits the application forms, need Application No. & Password.
FAQ for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021
What is the Calcutta High Court DEO Recruitment Qualification?
The applicants should hold 10th Pass Certificate with one year Diploma in Computer Applications.
What is the last date to apply online for Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021?
The applicants can apply online before 27.01.2021 from the official website.
What is the Calcutta High Court DEO Vacancy Exam Date?
The applicants can check the examination date soon.
Calcutta High Court Recruitment 2021 for 159 DEO, System Analyst and other jobs. An applicant can check the calcutta high court deo notification to apply online before 27.01.2021.