CBSE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 357 Jr. Assistant & Other CBSE Jobs
Excited to Apply for CBSE Recruitment 2020? Central Board of Secondary Education, Delhi has issued notification pdf to appoint applicants on 357 Jr. Assistant, Assistant Secretary and other posts. Applicants who wish to participate should apply online for CBSE Jr Assistant Recruitment 2020. The online registration process has been started from 15.11.2019. Closing date to apply for CBSE Administrative Vacancy will be 23.12.2019.
See Also: CBSE Junior Assistant Answer Key
Fresh Update (16.01.2020): Dear applicants, CBSE Jr. Assistant Exam date has been released on the official website. Now the examination will be organized on 29th & 30th January 2020. Applicants who will be taking part can check their Registered Email ID and website for future use.
Fresh Update (17.12.2019): Dear applicants, last date for submission of cbse jr. assistant jobs has been extended upto 23.12.2019 (mid night). Now applicants can submit their applications upto 23rd December, 2019 from the official links given below.
It will be a Direct Recruitment process comprising of Written Exam and interview or skill test (as per nature of jobs). The dates for the written exam and other process are intimated in the cbse jr. Assistant jobs notification pdf. Check all the details and then apply according for the respective posts.
Collect Details for CBSE Recruitment 2020
Organization: Central Board of Secondary Education
Location: All Over India
Nature of Job: Direct Recruitment
Total Posts: 357 Positions
Post Name: Jr. Assistant, Assistant Secretary & Others
Mode of Application: Online Application Process
Closing date to apply for CBSE Vacancy: 23.12.2019
Official Website: cbse.nic.in
Important Dates for CBSE Jr Assistant Recruitment 2020
Notification No.: CBSE/RECTT.CELL/ADVT./FA/01/2019
Opening date to apply for Jr. Assistant positions: 15.11.2019
Closing date to submit online forms for cbse jobs: 23.12.2019 (earlier 16.12.2019)
Payment of application fees cbse jr assistant jobs: 15.11.2019 to 23.12.2019
Exam Date: 29th & 30th January 2020
Division of CBSE Recruitment 2020
- Assistant Secretary: 14 Posts
- Assistant Secretary (IT): 07 Posts
- Analysist (IT): 14 Posts
- Junior Hindi Translator: 08 Posts
- Senior Assistant: 60 Posts
- Stenographer: 25 Posts
- Accountant: 06 Posts
- Jr. Assistant: 204 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 19 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for CBSE Jr Assistant Recruitment 2020?
To apply for CBSE Recruitment 2020, you need to check the qualification, age limit, application fees, etc. you should submit the application form before the due date otherwise applications will get rejected.
Qualification for CBSE Vacancy 2020
Applicants should read here the post wise qualification available in the below context. After reading all the details properly you should apply for cbse administrative jobs 2020:
- Assistant Secretary: Bachelor’s Degree with relevant experience
- Assistant Secretary (IT): Engineering Degree with relevant experience
- Analyst (IT): Engineering Degree with relevant experience.
- Junior Hindi Translator: Master’s Degree with Hindi/ English as elective subjects & Diploma or Certificate Course in translation.
- Senior Assistant: Graduation with Typing Knowledge
- Stenographer: Bachelor’s Degree with shorthand knowledge
- Accountant: Bachelor’s degree with Commerce/Accounts
- Junior Assistant: 12th Class or equivalent qualification with shorthand knowledge
- Junior Accountant: Bachelor’s degree with Commerce/Accounts.
Age Limit for CBSE Recruitment 2020
Candidates the age limit is applicable post wise. But here we have described the overall age criteria in which applicant should belong. Participants should be in the age 27 year old to 40 year old for CBSE Jr Assistant Jobs 2020.
Upper Age Relaxation for CBSE Administrative Recruitment 2020
Participants should clearly note down the upper age relaxation for reserved category. For OBC category it is 03 years. For SC/ST category it is 05 years. Furthermore information is available with the cbse jr assistant vacancy 2020.
Application Fees for CBSE Administrative Jobs 2020
Candidates who wish to participate should take care of the exam fees applicable for cbse jr assistant vacancy 2020.
- Group A Positions: Rs 1500/-
- Group B Positions: Rs 800/-
- SC/ST, Women, PwBD, ESM, Regular CBSE Employee: No Fees
Payment of Application Fees for CBSE Recruitment 2020
Applicants should deposit the application fees in the online mode. The process involves payment through Debit Cards, Credit Cards, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards/Mobile Wallets.
Selection Process for CBSE Vacancy 2020
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Written Exam followed by Personal Interview or Skill Test according to the nature of jobs. Written exam dates and other details will be intimated soon on the official website. Till then you can download cbse administrative vacancy advt pdf.
How to Apply Online for CBSE Recruitment 2020 For 357 Posts?
- Firstly login to the official website i.e. cbse.nic.in
- On the official website you will get the CBSE Jr Assistant Jobs Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link and read all the information demanded.
- Now start filling up the application form with correct & genuine details.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Also deposit the application fees for CBSE Vacancy 2020.
- Now on final submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
Frequently Asked Questions for CBSE Jobs 2020
What is the CBSE Official Website?
The official website to apply for CBSE Recruitment 2020 will be cbse.nic.in
What is the CBSE Jr Assistant Jobs Exam Date 2020?
The exam date will be released in January 2020 (tentative).
Can I Deposit Offline Fees for CBSE Jr Assistant Vacancy 2020?
No, you can deposit the application fees in the offline mode.
CBSE Recruitment 2020 for 357 Jr. Assistant, Assistant Secretary & others. Apply online between 15.11.2019 to 23.12.2019 from the official links given above. You can collect more information from sarkariresultexams.com