Central Railway (RRCCR) Recruitment 2020 Online Apply for 2562 Apprentice Posts
Railway Recruitment Cell has issued job openings on 2562 Apprentice posts. The department has notified Central Railway Recruitment 2020 against mumbai cluster. Applicants can apply online from 23.12.2019. You need to have 10th pass certificate with 50% marks and NTC in the notified trade. Closing date to submit online applications for RRC CR Vacancy will be 22.01.2020. Candidates can check furthermore details from the official links given below.
The RRC (central railway) is organizing the recruitment under Apprentice Act 1961. The trades are Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter (General), Electrician, etc. Applicants can submit the online forms at the official website rrccr.com. You can collect details of central railway jobs from our website sarkariresultexams.com.
Central Railway (RRCCR) Recruitment Details Check Here
Department: Central Railway
Popularly Known as: RRC CR
Full Form: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Engagement Type: Apprentice Act, 1961
Total Posts: 2562 Jobs
Post Name: Apprentice
Trades: Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter (General), etc.
Mode of Application: online application forms
Closing date to apply for rrccr recruitment: 22.01.2020
Official Website: rrccr.com
See Also: Western Railway Recruitment
Important Dates for Central Railway (RRCCR) Jobs 2020
Notification No.: RRC/CR/AA/2019
Opening date for submission of online forms: 23.12.2019
Closing date to apply online for rrccr (central railway) vacancy: 22.01.2020 (05 pm)
Payment of application fees: 23.01.2019 to 22.01.2020
Division of Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2020
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder: 258 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 60 Posts
- Sr. DEE(TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Sr. DEE(TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla: 60 Posts
- Carriage Wagon Depot: 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed: 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop: 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 50 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 80 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot (Solapur): 73 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for RRCCR (Central Railway) Recruitment 2020?
The applicants who wish to apply for central railway apprentice jobs need to check the criteria firstly. The criteria comprise of education, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise the applications will be rejected.
Qualification for Central Railway Recruitment
Applicants should have passed 10th class with 50% marks and ITI certificate in the relevant trade. Furthermore information is available in the rrccr advt pdf.
Age Limit for Central Railway (RRCCR) Jobs 2020
The minimum age of the applicants should be a 15 year old and maximum age must not cross 24 year old as on 01.01.2020. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process for RRCCR Apprentice Vacancy
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Merit List. Selection list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th Class with ITI marks in the respective trade.
How to Apply Online for Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy?
- Firstly, login to the official website of central railway at rrccr.com
- On the homepage you will get the link to download the apprentice notification pdf.
- Read all the terms and conditions and then start applying.
- Enter personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Now recheck the form and submit all the details for central railway jobs 2020.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Question
What will be the Selection Process for Central Railway Apprentice Jobs?
The selection will be carried out on the basis of Merit List.
What is the Pay Scale for RRCCR Jobs?
The pay scale will be provided after the selection of the applicant.
Central Railway (RRCCR) Recruitment 2020 for 2562 Apprentice Jobs. Candidates can apply online between 23.12.2019 to 22.01.2019
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|