Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Notification for RRC 2532 Apprentice Jobs Apply Online at rrccr.com
Central Railway is among the 18 zones of Indian Railways. Its headquarters is located in Mumbai at Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj Terminus. Recently, it has issued the Central Railway Recruitment 2021 notification on the official website rrccr.com. The advertisement pdf is available for 2532 Apprentice Jobs. An applicant who is willing to participate in the RRCCR Recruitment 2021 may send online forms. The online form submission has been started on 06.02.2021. The closing date to participate in the Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment will be 05.03.2021. A willing candidate can check the rrccr notification pdf 2021 to get complete details.
The hiring of the applicants will be done according to the apprentices act 1961. Participants can check cluster wise vacancy details, eligibility criteria, and other information given below.
Central Railway Recruitment 2021 Details
Department: Central Railway (CR)
Authority: Railway Recruitment Cell (RRC)
Engagement Type: Apprentice Act, 1961
Total Posts: 2532 Jobs
Post Name: Apprentice
Trades: Fitter, Welder, Carpenter, Painter (General), etc.
Zones: 5 zones
Mode of Application: online application forms
Closing date to apply for rrccr recruitment: 05.03.2021
Official Website: rrccr.com
Important Dates for Central Railway Jobs 2021
Notification No.: RRC/CR/AA/2020
Opening date for submission of online forms: 06.02.2021
Closing date to apply online for central railway vacancy: 05.03.2021 (05:00 pm)
Payment of application fees: 06.02.2021 to 05.03.2021
Division of Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021
Mumbai Cluster: 1767 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon (Coaching) Wadi Bunder: 258 Posts
- Kalyan Diesel Shed: 53 Posts
- Kurla Diesel Shed: 60 Posts
- Sr. DEE(TRS) Kalyan: 179 Posts
- Sr. DEE(TRS) Kurla: 192 Posts
- Parel Workshop: 418 Posts
- Matunga Workshop: 547 Posts
- S&T Workshop, Byculla: 60 Posts
Bhusawal Cluster: 420 Posts
- Carriage Wagon Depot: 122 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed: 80 Posts
- Electric Locomotive Workshop: 118 Posts
- Manmad Workshop: 51 Posts
- TMW Nasik Road: 49 Posts
Pune Cluster: 152 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 31 Posts
- Diesel Loco Shed: 121 Posts
Nagpur Cluster: 114 Posts
- Electric Loco Shed, Ajni: 48 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 66 Posts
Solapur Cluster: 79 Posts
- Carriage & Wagon Depot: 58 Posts
- Kurduwadi Workshop: 21 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
The applicants who wish to apply for central railway apprentice jobs 2021 need to check the criteria firstly. The criteria comprise education, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise the applications will be rejected.
Qualification for Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021
Applicants should have passed 10th class with 50% marks and NTC in the relevant trade. Furthermore, information is available in the rrccr apprentice recruitment notification pdf 2021.
Age Limit for RRCCR Jobs 2021
The minimum age of the applicants should be 15 years old and the maximum age must not cross 24 years old as of 01.01.2021. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules and regulations.
Selection Process for Central Railway Apprentice Vacancy 2021
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of the Merit List. The selection list will be prepared on the basis of marks obtained in the 10th Class with ITI marks in the respective trade.
What is the Application Fee for RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The application money for the Unreserved category will be Rs 100/-. Participants from the reserved category need not pay any application fees. Check central railway recruitment notification from the official links.
How to Apply Online for Central Railway Recruitment 2021?
- Firstly, log in to the official website of the central railway at rrccr.com
- On the homepage, you will get the link to download the apprentice notification pdf.
- Read all the terms and conditions and then start applying.
- Enter personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Now recheck the form and submit all the details for central railway jobs 2021.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
FAQ: Frequently Asked Question
What will be the Selection Process for Central Railway Apprentice Jobs 2021?
The selection will be carried out on the basis of the Merit List.
What is the Pay Scale for RRCCR Jobs 2021?
The pay scale will be provided after the selection of the applicant.
What is the last date to apply for RRC Apprentice Recruitment 2021?
The last date to apply online for Central Railway Recruitment is 05.03.2021.
What Is the Minimum Qualification Required for RRC Apprentice Jobs 2021?
Participants should hold a 10th pass certificate with NTC in the respective trade.
What is the maximum age to apply for Central Railway Vacancy 2021?
The applicants should not cross 24 years old age as of 01.01.2021.
Central Railway Apprentice Recruitment 2021 for 2532 Apprentice Jobs. Candidates can apply online between 06.02.2011 to 05.03.2021.