Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2019-20 Apply Online for GMRC 44 Engineer, RRV Operator & Other Posts
Are you looking for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2019-20? Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC) is hiring applicants on 44 Non Executive jobs. The GMRC Recruitment 2019-20 is available for Engineer, Assistant Manager, RRC Operator & Other positions. Applicants who are interested to participate should apply online from 13.11.2019. Closing date to apply online for Gujarat Metro Non Executive Vacancy will be 12.12.2019. Further details like eligibility criteria, application fees, selection process are stated below.
Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation is also termed as MEGA Metro. The gmrc jobs 2019-20 are available on a contract basis. Applicants will be appointed for a period of 3 to 5 years in the department. Applicants who wish to check the details then visit the official links for gujarat metro vacancy 2019-20.
Details for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2019-20
Organization: Gujarat Metro Rail Corporation (GMRC)
Popularly known as : Mega Metro
Nature of Job: Contract basis
Total posts: 44 vacancies
Post Name: Engineer, Assistant Manager, RRV Operator, etc.
Mode of Applications: Online registration process
Closing date to apply for Gujarat Metro jobs: 12.12.2019
Official Website: gujaratmetrorail.com
Registration Dates for Gujarat Metro Non Executive Jobs:
Opening date for submission of online forms: 13.11.2019
Closing date to apply for gujarat metro recruitment: 12.12.2019
Distribution of Gujarat Metro Non Executive Vacancy 2019-20:
- General Manager (Electrical): 01 Posts
- General Manager (Signaling & Telecom): 01 Posts
- General Manager (Finance): 01 Posts
- Joint General Manager (Rolling Stock): 01 Posts
- Manager (Rolling Stock): 01 Posts
- Manager (E&M): 02 Posts
- Asst. Manager (E&M): 02 Posts
- Engineer (Rolling Stock): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Admin): 02 Posts
- Assistant Manager (Asset Management): 02 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Traction): 01 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Signalling): 01 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Rolling Stock): 01 Posts
- Deputy General Manager (Telecom): 01 Posts
- Manager (Operations): 02 Posts
- Manager (E&M): 01 Posts
- Manager (Traction): 01 Posts
- Manager (Signalling & PSD): 01 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Signalling): 01 Posts
- Asst. Manager (Telecom & AFC): 01 Posts
- Sr. Supervisor (Operations): 02 Posts
- Sr. Station Controller/Train Operator/Traffic Controller: 02 Posts
- RRV Operators: 08 Posts
- Manager (Training): 01 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Signalling & Telecom): 01 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Rolling Stock/Traction/Electrical Systems): 01 Posts
- Sr. Section Engineer (Civil/Track): 01 Posts
- Sr. Supervisor (Operations): 01 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2019-20?
The applicants should check the qualification, age limit, application fees, etc. before filling of the application forms. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility otherwise the forms for Gujarat Metro Jobs will get rejected.
GMRC Jobs 2019-20 Qualification
The post wise qualification is given in the gujarat metro non executive jobs notification. Here we are describing the qualification for RRV Operator jobs. Read furthermore information in the gmrc advt pdf.
- RRV Operator Jobs: Candidate should be 10th Pass with heavy duty license. Also they should have 03 year post qualification experience.
Age Limit for Gujarat Metro Non Executive Recruitment 2019-20
The age of the applicant is divided into three segments i.e. Project wing, O&M wing & Training Institute. Upper age relaxations are applicable as per govt. rules and regulations. Calculation of age limit for gmrc bharti 2019-20 will be done as on 13.11.2019.
- Project wing: 28 year old to 58 year old.
- For O&M Wing: 28 years to 45 year old
- Training Institute: 32 years to 38 year old
Selection Process for Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2019-20
The applicants who are appearing in the gmrc vacancy 2019-20 should read the notification carefully. The selections will be carried on the basis of screening of online applications & Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online For Gujarat Metro Jobs 2019-20?
- Firstly, login to the official website i.e.gujaratmetrorail.com
- On the homepage, you need to go in the career page.
- Here you will get the gujarat metro recruitment notification pdf.
- Open the link and a pdf file open.
- Check all the details from the pdf file and then apply online.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Recheck all the details and then submit gmrc non executive application form.
- On successful submission, note down the Registration No. & Password.
FAQs for Gujarat High Court Non Executive Recruitment 2019-20
When will Gujarat High Court Application Fees Be Releasing?
For this you need to keep visiting the official website of gujarat metro recruitment 2019-20.
What is the Pay Scale for GMRC Recruitment 2019-20?
The pay scale for gujarat metro jobs will be intimated after the selection of the applicants.
Gujarat Metro Recruitment 2019-20 for 44 Engineer, Assistant Manager, RRV Operator & Other posts. Online form submissions will be conducted between 13.11.2019 to 12.12.2019. Check more details from our website sarkariresultexams.com
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|