HSSC Recruitment 2019 – Apply for 3206 Librarian & Other HSSC Jobs
Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently notified HSSC Recruitment 2019. The advertisement is available for 3206 positions from 20.07.2019 onwards. Candidates who wants to apply may apply online via 05.08.2019.
The online registration process for Haryana SSC Jobs will be starting from 05th August, 2019 onwards. Closing date to apply online for librarian, engineering drawing instructor, etc. positions will be 20.08.2019 (by 11:59 pm).
Candidates who want to take part in the HSSC Vacancy 2019, may send their application forms in the online mode only for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019.
Check HSSC Recruitment 2019 (3206 Post) Notification
|Organization||Haryana Staff Selection Commission|
|Total vacancies||3206 positions|
|Post Name||Engineering Drawing Instructor, Librarian|
|Mode of Registration||Online Form|
|Closing date for submission of online forms||20.08.2019 (by 11:59 pm)|
|Unit||Skill Development & Industrial Training Department|
Dear All Haryana Staff Selection Commission has recently declared 3864 Jobs for Post Graduate Teachers (PGT). Candidates who wish to apply may check the apply online links, eligibility, subjects, total posts & other details from here.
Know About HSSC Vacancy 2019 – Librarian, Electrician & Other Jobs Count
- Surveyor Instructor (Theory) – 2 Posts
- Forger & Heat Treater (Black Smith) Instructor – 1 Post
- Librarian – 45 Posts
- Turner Instructor – 93 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) Instructor – 38 Posts
- Computer Operator & Programming Assistant Instructor – 50 Posta
- Fitter Instructor – 144 Posts
- Employability Skill Instructor – 144 Posts
- Surveyor Instructor – 1 Post
- Computer Instructor – 59 Posts
- Mechanical Refrigerator and Air Condition Instructor – 68 Posts
- Workshop Calculation & Science Instructor – 244 Posts
- Engineering Drawing Instructor – 227 Posts
- Plumber Instructor – 58 Posts
- Foundry Man (Moulder) Instructor – 2 Posts
- Architectural Assistant Instructor – 3 Posts
- Carpenter Instructor – 14 Posts
- Wireman Instructor – 47 Posts
- Storekeeper – 112 Posts
- Mill wright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronic) Instructor – 18 Posts
- Machinist Instructor – 8 Posts
- Mill wright Mechanic (Mechanical) Instructor – 43 Posts
- Millwright Mechanic (Electrical/ Electronics) Instructor – 14 Posts
- Group Instructor/ Apprenticeship Supervisor/ Senior Technical Assistant/ Jr Apprentice &
- Placement Officer – 132 Posts
Online Registration Dates for HSSC Recruitment 2019
Notification No. : 12/2019
Date of Publication: 20.07.2019
Opening date for submission of online application forms: 05.08.2019
Closing date to deposit the fully filled application form: 20.08.2019 (11:59 pm)
Deadline to deposit the application fees: 24.08.2019
Pay Scale for HSSC Jobs 2019 | Haryana SSC Librarian Recruitment Salary
Applicants on selection are entitled to have great salaries. Post wise details of pay scale for HSSC Recruitment 2019 is available in the official links given below.
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019 – Qualification & Age
Qualification for HSSC Recruitment 2019
Candidates who wish to fill up the HSSC Vacancy 2019 online forms need to check the qualification firstly. The applicant needs to have a Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant field from any recognized university of institute.
Age Limit for HSSC Librarian Jobs 2019
The minimum age of the applicants to apply for Haryana SSC Jobs should be not less than 17 year old. Maximum age limit for HSSC Librarian Recruitment should not exceed 42 year old.
Upper Age Relaxation for HSSC Vacancy 2019:
The applicants from SC/ST category will get 05 year upper age relaxation. Simultaneously the candidates from OBC category will get 03 year upper age relaxation.
Application Fees for HSSC Recruitment 2019
Participants the final submission requires an application fee towards HSSC Jobs 2019. The amount for Male/Female (UR) Category will be Rs 150/-. For Female (Haryana Resident) it will be Rs 75/- and for SC/ST/EWS category it will be Rs 35/- and Rs 18/- only.
Selection Process for HSSC Jobs 2019
There would be Written Examination & Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience basis. The selection comprise of total 100 marks which includes Written Exam for 90 marks. Socio Economic Criteria will hold 10 marks.
[Apply Online] HSSC Recruitment 2019 Application Procedure
The closing date to apply online for HSSC Librarian Recruitment 2019 will be 20.08.2019 (11:59 pm). The steps to apply online is given below:
- First of all, login to the official website of Haryana SSC.
- On the home page go in the advertisement section.
- Here you will get the very hssc advertisement as Librarian Jobs.
- After reading the complete notice, you need to start filling up the application form.
- In the application form for hssc jobs you need to enter correct & genuine details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent passport size photo, signature etc.
- Also deposit the application fees in the respective code.
- Recheck all the details and then give print out for future use.
- On successful submission of application form note down the Registration No. & Password.
Frequently Asked Questions for HSSC Recruitment 2019
What are the Application Edit/Modification Dates for HSSC Jobs 2019?
There are no corrections or editing dates for Haryana SSC Librarian Vacancy 2019. The last date for submission of fully filled (correctly) application form would be 20.08.2019 only.
Is there any Written Exam for HSSC Vacancy 2019?
Yes. there will be written exam for 90 marks to select the applicants for Haryana SSC Recruitment 2019. After the final selection there will be Socio-Economic Criteria & Experience basis. It will be held for 10 marks.
The department has declare 3206 Librarian & Other Posts under HSSC Recruitment 2019. Closing date to apply online will be 20th August 2019. Participants may visit our website Sarkari Result Exams to get latest updates.
You may also leave Comments in the section provided just after the article along with questions.
|Total Vacancies: 3206|
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Mninimum: 17 Year Old||Maximum: 42 Year Old|
|Male/Female (Gen): 150/-||SC/ST/EWS: Rs 18/-|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|