IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for 21 PTI & Other Non-Technical IITK Jobs
The Indian Insitute of Technology, Kanpur has issued IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020. The notification is available for 21 vacancies of Administrative & Technical cadre. An applicant can apply online for IITK Vacancy 2020 from the official website. The online form submission will start from 12.06.2020. The last date to apply for IIT Kanpur PTI Jobs will be 12.07.2020. Participants before going to apply for the jobs are advised to check the eligibility criteria, selection process, etc.
The applicants for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 must check the below-given details. You should ensure that you satisfy the eligibility criteria, otherwise, the applications for IIT Kanpur PTI Vacancy will be rejected.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 Details
|Department||Indian Institute of Technology|
|Total Posts||21 positions|
|Post Name||Administrative & Technical Cadre|
|Mode to apply for iitk recruitment 2020||Online form|
|Last date to apply for IIT Kanpur Recruitment||12.07.2020|
Important Dates for IIT Kanpur PTI Recruitment 2020
Advt No.: 1/2020
Opening date to an online form: 12.06.2020
Closing date to apply for IIT Kanpur Jobs 2020: 12.07.2020
Payment of application fees for IITK Recruitment: 12.06.2020 t0 12.07.2020
Division of IIT Kanpur Vacancy 2020
- Assistant Registrar (Liaison & Hospitality): 01 post
- Student Counselor: 02 posts
- Career Development Officer: 01 posts
- Catering Manager: 01 posts
- Jr. Superintendent (Media Relations): 01 posts
- Jr. Superintendent (Liaison & Hospitality): 01 posts
- Jr. Superintendent (Students Placement Office): 01 posts
- Jr. Tech. Supdt. (CCF- Central Cryogenics Facility): 01 posts
- Physical Training Instructor: 04 posts
- Junior Engineer (SCADA- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition): 01 post
- Junior Technician: 03 posts
- Junior Assistant: 02 posts
- Driver Gr. II: 01 posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020?
The applicant should check the IIT Kanpur Notification Pdf 2020, to get details of the recruitment. This is the not to miss section for which details are explained below:
Qualification for IIT Kanpur Jobs 2020
The applicants to apply for IITK Jobs 2020 should check the post wise qualification is given below:
- Assistant Registrar (Liaison & Hospitality): Master’s Degree with 55% marks
- Student Counselor: M.Phil in Clinical Psychology with 1st Class
- Career Development Officer: Master’s Degree with 55% marks
- Catering Manager: Bachelor’s Degree with Diploma in catering with 5 years experience
- Jr. Superintendent (Media Relations): Master’s Degree with 05 Years relevant experience
- Jr. Superintendent (Liaison & Hospitality): Master’s Degree with 5 years experience
- Jr. Superintendent (Students Placement Office): Master’s Degree with 5 years experience
- Jr. Tech. Supdt. (CCF- Central Cryogenics Facility): M.Sc in Physics/B.Tech/B.E, etc.
- Physical Training Instructor: Bachelor’s Degree in Physical Education with a Diploma in coaching
- Junior Engineer (SCADA- Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition): Bachelor’s Degree + 1-year experience
- Junior Technician: Diploma in Engineering of min 03-year duration
- Junior Assistant: Bachelor’s Degree with Computer Knowledge
- Driver Gr. II: 12th Pass with Driving License of both heavy & light-duty vehicles wit 3-year experience.
Age Limit for IITK Vacancy 2020
The minimum age of the applicants to apply for IIT Kanpur PTI Recruitment is 21 years old. The maximum age of the applicants must not cross 30 to 45 years old. The upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules and regulations for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020.
Upper Age Relaxation for IIT Jobs 2020
The participants will get 3 years of upper age relaxation if they belong to OBC. Simultaneously the candidates from SC/ST category will get 5 years of upper age relaxation.
Application Fees for IIT Kanpur Vacancy 2020
The participants should check the category wise application fees given below. Applicants from Group A category need to deposit Rs 500/- and candidates from Gr B & C has to deposit Rs 250/-.
Selection Process for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020
The selections of the candidates for IITK Jobs will be done on the basis of Written Test & Personal Interview. An applicant can check the IIT Kanpur Syllabus Pdf to get complete details of the exam pattern and exam details.
IIT Kanpur Salary for PTI & Other Jobs 2020
The salary slab for the iitk vacancy 2020 is stated below. Read all the details carefully. The salary will be paid once you get selected in the required position.
- Assistant Registrar to Career Development Officer: Level-10 (₹56100-177500)
- Catering Manager to JE (SCADA): Level-06 (₹35400-112400)
- Jr. Technician to Driver Gr. II: Level – 3 (₹21700-69100)
How to Fill Online Form for IIT Kanpur Recruitment at iitk.ac.in?
- First of all, login to the official portal of IITK.
- Here on the homepage, you will get the Quick links section.
- In this segment, you will get the IIT Kanpur Notification 2020 link.
- Click on the link and read all the terms and conditions properly.
- Now start filling up the application forms with correct & genuine information.
- Start filling up the applications with Personal Details, Postal Address, Recent photo, etc.
- Also, deposit the application fees and attach scanned signature,
- Submit all the details and then you will get Application ID & Password.
FAQ for IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020
What is the Last Date for IITK Recruitment 2020?
The closing date to apply for IIT Kanpur PTI Jobs will be 12.07.2020.
What is the Basic Qualification for IIT Kanpur Vacancy 2020?
The basic qualification is 12th Pass to apply for IIT Kanpur PTI Recruitment 2020.
IIT Kanpur Recruitment 2020 for 21 Administrative & Technical cadre jobs. Apply online for IITK Jobs between 12.06.2020 to 12.07.2020 at iitk.ac.in website.