JSSC CGL Vacancy 2021: Online Forms for ABO, BSO, CEO & Other Jobs
JSSC CGL Vacancy Notification 2021 | Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam Advt pdf is available now. The JGGLCCE 2021 Notification is released for hiring applicants on Assistant Bureau Officer (ABO), Block Supply Officer (BSO), CEO, etc. jobs. Candidates can submit their online forms for jharkhand ssc cgl recruitment at jssc.in.
Earlier, the notification to apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 was expected to release in December but now it will be released in 2021. There are some conditions like submission of certificates, filling of application forms, etc. that has to be completed before the due date. Now applicants can submit their forms for jharkhand ssc cgl Jobs 2021 in coming months by using the official links.
General Details for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2021
Department: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name: Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam
Abbreviation: JSSC CGL/ JGGLCCE-2021
Total Posts: 1260 vacancies
Post Title: Assistant Bureau Officer (ABO), BSO & Other
Mode of registration: Online Registration Process
Closing date to apply online for jssc cgl vacancy: coming soon
Official Website: jssc.nic.in
Important Dates to Fill JSSC CGL Application Form 2021
Notification date: February 2021
Opening date for submission of online forms: February 2021
The closing date for jssc cgl vacancy: March 2021
Closing date to deposit the application fees: March 2021
Last date for uploading photo & sign for jssc cgl jobs: March 2021
Dates for error correction in the application forms: March 2021
Expected JSSC CGL Vacancy 2021 for ABO & Other Posts
- Assistant Bureau Officer (ABO): 362 Posts
- Block Supply Officer (BSO): 223 Posts
- Block Welfare Officer (BWO): 139 Posts
- Zone Inspector: 170 Posts
- Cooperative Extension Officer: 241 Posts
- Planning Assistant: 05 Posts
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer: 120 Posts
What is the Expected Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
The candidates who are appearing in the JSSC CGL Jobs 2021 should satisfy the eligibility criteria. The criteria comprise of education, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary to satisfy the criteria otherwise the jharkhand ssc cgl recruitment form will be rejected.
Qualification for Jharkhand SSC CGL Online Form 2021
Applicants should have Graduation Degree in any discipline to apply for JSSC CGL Jobs 2021. Candidates can read other details from the JSSC CGL Notification Pdf 2021.
Age Limit for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2021
Minimum age of the applicant should be a 21 year old for JSSC CGL Bharti 2021. The maximum age limit should not cross 35 year old for JSSC CGL Jobs 2021.
Upper Age Relaxation for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021
The upper age relaxation for SC/ST category will be 40 year old. Upper age for OBC of Male category is 37 years. Further details are available in the JSSC CGL Notification 2021.
Application fees for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2021
The applicants who are appearing in the JSSC CGL 2021 Examination need to pay an amount as application fees. The fees is non-refundable and is payable in the online mode i.e. Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- Exam Fees: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST (jharkhand state): Rs 250/-
Pay Scale for JSSC CGL 2021 Vacancies
- Assistant Bureau Officer (ABO): Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4600/-
- Block Supply Officer (BSO): Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/-
- Block Welfare Officer (BWO): Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/-
- Zone Inspector: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/-
- Cooperative Extension Officer: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/-
- Planning Assistant: Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- with the grade pay of Rs 2800/-
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP of Rs 4200/-
Selection Process for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2021
The applicants will get selected on the basis of Prelims and Mains examination. The final selections for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021 will be conducted on the basis of Merit List. Candidates can read further details in the syllabus-exam pattern 2021.
What is the Process to Apply Online for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. jssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, you need to check JSSC CGL 2021 Notification Pdf
- Here you should read all the instructions to apply online for various jobs.
- Now fill up the jssc cgl application form with correct & genuine details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also deposit the application fees for jharkhand ssc cgl recruitment 2021.
- Now recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission of jssc cgl online form note down the Registration No.
You May Also Check:
JSSC ANM Notification
FAQ For JSSC CGL Exam 2021?
When will JSSC CGL Notification 2021 Be Releasing?
The notification is expected to release in February 2021.
What will be the Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2021?
The applicants need to hold the requisite eligibility criteria given in the notification pdf.
JSSC CGL Vacancy Notification 2021 for ABO, BSO and other jobs. Online application forms are available between February to March 2021. Check official links to get notification, eligibility criteria and other details.