JSSC CGL Vacancy 2019 – Apply for JSSC CGL 1260 ABO, BSO & Other Jobs @ jssc.nic.in
JSSC CGL Vacancy Notification 2019 | Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam Advt pdf is available now. The JGGLCCE 2019 Notification is released for hiring applicants on 1260 Assistant Bureau Officer (ABO), Block Supply Officer (BSO), CEO, etc. jobs. Candidates can submit their online forms for jharkhand ssc cgl recruitment before 12.11.2019.
Earlier, closing date to apply for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019 was 10.10.2019. But due to some conditions in submission of certificates, filling of application forms, it has been extended upto 12th November 2019. Now applicants can submit their forms for jharkhand ssc cgl Jobs 2019 till november by using the official links.
General Details for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2019
Department: Jharkhand Staff Selection Commission
Exam Name: Jharkhand General Graduate Level Combined Competitive Exam
Abbreviation: JSSC CGL/ JGGLCCE-2019
Total Posts: 1260 vacancies
Post Title: Assistant Bureau Officer (ABO), BSO & Other
Mode of registration: Online Registration Process
Closing date to apply online for jssc cgl vacancy: 12.11.2019
Official Website: jssc.nic.in
Important Dates to Fill JSSC CGL Application Form 2019
Advt. Pdf: 03/2019
Last date extension notification date: 04.10.2019
Opening date for submission of online forms: 18.09.2019
Extended closing date for jssc cgl vacancy: 12.11.2019 (Previous 17.10.2019)
Closing date to deposit the application fees: 16.11.2019 (previous 21.10.2019)
Last date for uploading photo & sign for jssc cgl jobs: 19.11.2019 (23.10.2019)
Dates for error correction in the application forms: 20th to 22th November 2019
Check JSSC CGL Vacancy 2019 for ABO & Other Posts
- Assistant Bureau Officer (ABO): 362 Posts
- Block Supply Officer (BSO): 223 Posts
- Block Welfare Officer (BWO): 139 Posts
- Zone Inspector: 170 Posts
- Cooperative Extension Officer: 241 Posts
- Planning Assistant: 05 Posts
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer: 120 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019?
The candidates who are appearing in the JSSC CGL Jobs 2019 should satisfy the eligibility criteria. The criteria comprise of education, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary to satisfy the criteria otherwise the jharkhand ssc cgl recruitment form will be rejected.
Qualification for Jharkhand SSC CGL Online Form 2019
Applicants should have Graduation Degree in any discipline to apply for JSSC CGL Jobs 2019. Candidates can read other details from the JSSC CGL Notification Pdf 2019.
Age Limit for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2019
Minimum age of the applicant should be a 21 year old for JSSC CGL Bharti 2019. The maximum age limit should not cross 35 year old for JSSC CGL Jobs 2019.
Upper Age Relaxation for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019
The upper age relaxation for SC/ST category will be 40 year old. Upper age for OBC of Male category is 37 years. Further details are available in the JSSC CGL Notification 2019.
Application fees for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2019
The applicants who are appearing in the JSSC CGL 2019 Examination need to pay an amount as application fees. The fees is non-refundable and is payable in the online mode i.e. Debit or Credit Card, Net Banking, etc.
- Exam Fees: Rs 1000/-
- SC/ST (jharkhand state): Rs 250/-
Pay Scale for JSSC CGL 2019 Vacancies
- Assistant Bureau Officer (ABO): Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4600/-
- Block Supply Officer (BSO): Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/-
- Block Welfare Officer (BWO): Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/-
- Zone Inspector: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/-
- Cooperative Extension Officer: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP Rs 4200/-
- Planning Assistant: Rs 5200/- to Rs 20200/- with the grade pay of Rs 2800/-
- Block Panchayati Raj Officer: Rs 9300/- to Rs 34800/- with GP of Rs 4200/-
Selection Process for JSSC CGL Vacancy 2019
The applicants will get selected on the basis of Prelims and Mains examination. The final selections for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019 will be conducted on the basis of Merit List. Candidates can read further details in the syllabus-exam pattern 2019.
What is the Process to Apply Online for JSSC CGL Recruitment 2019 ?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. jssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, you need to check JSSC CGL 2019 Notification Pdf
- Here you should read all the instructions to apply online for various jobs.
- Now fill up the jssc cgl application form with correct & genuine details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also deposit the application fees for jharkhand ssc cgl recruitment 2019.
- Now recheck the application form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission of jssc cgl online form note down the Registration No.
You May Also Check:
JSSC ANM Notification 2019
JSSC CGL Vacancy Notification 2019 for 1260 ABO, BSO and other jobs. Online application forms are available between 18.09.2019 to 24.11.2019. Check official links to get notification, eligibility criteria and other details.
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|