Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for KPSC 162 Assistant Professor & Non Teaching Jobs
Looking for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020? Kerala Public Service Commission has issued notification for 162 Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs. There are Assistant Professor, Assistant Manager Khadi Gramodyog, Woman Police Constable, etc. posts. An applicant can apply online from 27.08.2020 through the official website keralapsc.gov.in. The closing date to apply for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Jobs will be 30.09.2020.
An applicant for appearing in the Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 should satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates can check the details like education, age limit, fees, etc.It is necessary that you satisfy the conditions, otherwise, the application will be rejected.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization||Kerala Public Service Commission|
|Post Name||Teaching & Non Teaching Jobs|
|Mode of Registration||Online form submission|
|Closing date to apply online for kerala psc recruitment||30.09.2020|
Important Dates for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020
Advt. No.:46/2020 to 91/2020
Opening date for submission of online form: 27.08.2020
Closing date to apply for kerala psc vacancy: 30.09.2020
Payment of application fees for teaching jobs: 27.08.2020 to 30.09.2020
Division of Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020
- Assistant Professor: 43 Posts
- Assistant: 10 Posts
- Data Entry Operator: 01 Posts
- Theatre Mechanic Gr.II: 04 Posts
- Manager Khadi Gramodyog Bhavan/ Godown Keeper: 07 Posts
- Store Keeper: 05 Posts
- Junior Audit Assistant: 01 Posts
- Typist: 01 Posts
- Typist Clerk: 01 Posts
- Legal Assistant: 01 Posts
- Typing Clerk Grade 2: 02 Posts
- Auxiliary Nurse midwife: 06 Posts
- Carpenter/ Carpenter-Packer: 01 Posts
- Woman Police Constable (SR from ST only): 34 Posts
- Driver-office-attendant (special recruitment for SC/ST only): 15 Posts
- Seaman (Special Recruitment for ST only): 01 Posts
- Attender Grade II (Special Recruitment from among ST only): 02 Posts
- Lift Operator (Special Recruitment from among Scheduled Tribes only): 02 Posts
- Lecturer in Violin: 01 Posts
- Lecturer in Veena: 02 Posts
- Divisional Accountant: 08 posts
- Caretaker (Female): 01 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020?
The eligibility criteria is the education, age limit, fees, etc. conditions for Kerala PSC Jobs 2020. It is necessary to fulfil all such conditions, otherwise, the applicants can not take part in the kerala psc teaching recruitment 2020.
Qualification required to fill Kerala PSC Online Form 2020
To apply for assistant professor vacancies, an applicant should have a Master’s Degree with relevant experience. Participants can check post wise education in the kerala psc notification pdf 2020.
Age Limit for Kerala PSC Application Form 2020
The minimum age of the applicants should be 18 years old. Maximum age limit of the applicants should be 31 to 40 years old. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per govt rules and regulations.
Upper Age Relaxation for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Jobs
Participants who belong to the SC/ST category will get 5 years of upper age relaxation. An applicant from OBC category will get 3 years upper age relaxation.
What are the Application fees for Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020?
The applicants who wish to participate in the kerala psc jobs should check the application fee details. An applicant should note down all the details from the official notification links available below.
Kerala PSC Vacancy Salary 2020
Here we are going to share the salary of the two popular posts i.e. Assistant Professor and Assistant in the kerala administrative tribunal. The salary for Assistant Professor Jobs is payable as per UGC norms. Secondly, the salary for Assistant jobs is payable according to Rs 27800/- to Rs 59400/-
How to Apply For Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 at keralapsc.gov.in?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. keralapsc.gov.in
- On the homepage you will get the kerala psc notification pdf.
- Read all the instructions carefully and then apply online.
- Start filling up the applications with correct & genuine details.
- Enter personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Deposit the application fees & submit all the details.
- Once you make successful submission, note down the Registration No. & Password.
FAQ for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020
What is the closing date to apply for Kerala PSC Recruitment?
The applicants can submit their applications before 30.09.2020.
Who can take part in the kerala psc jobs 2020?
The applicants who satisfies the eligibility criteria can check the kerala psc notification.
What is the Selection Process for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Jobs?
The applicants can check the advt pdf to get all the details of the kerala psc vacancy 2020.
Kerala PSC Recruitment 2020 for 162 Teaching & Non Teaching jobs. Apply online for Kerala PSC Assistant Professor Jobs before 30.09.2020. Participants can check the official links for more details.