KPSC Recruitment For 523 Group C (Non-Technical) Jobs Apply Online at kpsc.kar.nic.in
Karnataka Public Service Commission has issued KPSC Recruitment 2020 Notification. The advertisement has been released for 523 Group C (Non-Technical) jobs. The applicants who wish to take advantage of the opportunity can apply online. The online registration process for KPSC Group C Recruitment has started from 20.08.2020. The closing date to apply for Karnataka PSC Jobs will be 19.09.2020.
KPSC Notification Pdf for Group C Jobs is available in Kannada language. An applicant can visit the official website kpsc.kar.nic.in to apply online. In this article, our team has shared the complete criteria such as education, age limit, fees, etc. You can participate in the kpsc group c vacancy 2020 by satisfying these conditions.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 Details
|Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Total Posts||523 Posts|
|Post Name||Group C (Non-Technical) Jobs|
|Mode of Registration||Online Form Submission|
|Last date to apply for KPSC Recruitment||19.09.2020|
Important Dates for KPSC Recruitment 2020
Opening date for submission of online form: 20.08.2020
Closing date to apply for kpsc group c jobs 2020: 19.09.2020
Last date to deposit the application fees: 21.09.2020
Exam date: notify soon
Division of KPSC Group C (Non Technical) Vacancy 2020
- Drafting Assistant: 03 Posts
- Labour Inspector: 26 Posts
- Accountant (Urban Local Bodies): 21 Posts
- Statistical Inspector: 17 Posts
- Account Assistant: 72 Posts
- Auditors: 20 Posts
- First Grade Revenue Inspector (Urban Local Bodies): 66 Posts
- Marketing Supervisor: 06 Posts
- Enumerator: 06 Posts
- Hostel Superintendents: 15 Posts
- Warden (Boys/Girls): 140 Posts
- Junior Account Assistant: 24 Posts
- Bill Collector (Urban Local Bodies): 10 Posts
- Enuemerator-cum-Data Entry Operator: 45 Posts
- Tide Watcher: 01 Posts
- Library Assistant: 01 Posts
- House Father/House Mother: 50 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Group C Warden Jobs 2020?
The applicants who wish to participate in the kpsc recruitment 2020, should check the qualification, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary to check the karnataka psc jobs details so that registrations can be done successfully.
Qualification for KPSC Vacancy 2020
The applicants who wish to participate should check the qualifications given here. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility criteria, otherwise, the applications will be rejected. Here we are representing the education for single post, you can check the kpsc notification pdf to get more details.
- Warden (Boys/Girls): The applicants should hold B.Ed Degree with them to apply for KPSC Group C Warden Vacancy 2020.
Age Limit for KPSC Group C Recruitment 2020
The minimum age of the applicant will be 18 years old. The maximum age limit to participate in the kpsc recruitment 2020 will be 35 years old.
Upper Age Relaxation for KPSC Jobs 2020
Candidates can check the kpsc vacancy 2020 notification to get the upper age relaxation. The applicants from the OBC category will get 3 years of upper age relaxation. Applicants from SC/ST category will get 5 years of upper age relaxation.
KPSC Recruitment Application Fees 2020
The applicants from the following category need to deposit the application fees. Fees once paid will not be refundable in any situation.
- Application Processing Fee – Rs. 35/-
- General Candidates – Rs. 600 + 35/-
- 2A, 2B, 3A and 3B Candidates – Rs. 300 + 35/-
- Ex-Service Candidates – Rs. 50 + 35/-
- SC / ST Candidates – Rs. 35/-
Payment of application fees is to be done in the online mode. Students can use debit or credit cards and net banking facilities to deposit the application fees.
What is the Selection Process for KPSC Vacancy 2020?
The applicants will be selected on the basis of Computer Based Test & Merit List basis. Candidates will first appear in the Written Exam having two papers. The paper one will be of 100 marks from GK and the second paper will be of Communication for 100 marks. Duration to solve the kpsc group c examination will be 1.5 hours for Paper I and 2 hours for Paper 2. Those who will qualify the exam, their names will be reflected in the Merit List. Furthermore details are available in the KPSC Syllabus Pdf 2020.
How to Apply for KPSC Group C (Non Technical) Jobs 2020 at kpsc.kar.nic.in?
- Firstly, log in to the official website i.e. kpsc.kar.nic.in
- On the homepage, you can visit the kpsc notification segment.
- Here you will get the first link as kpsc group c vacancy notification 2020.
- After you read all the details, start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also, deposit the application fees and submit all the details.
- After successful submission, note down the Registration No. & Password.
Important Links to Check Karnataka PSC Notification Pdf 2020:
Download KPSC Group C (Non Technical) Vacancy Advt Pdf 2020
Apply Online for KPSC Recruitment 2020
FAQ for KPSC Group C (Non Technical) Recruitment 2020
What is the KPSC Jobs Criteria 2020?
The applicants should hold the B.Ed & age between 18 to 35 years old.
What is the Payment Method of Application Fees for KPSC Recruitment 2020?
The application fees payment for Karnataka PSC Vacancy 2020 is online mode.
What is the last date for KPSC Group C Recruitment 2020?
The last date for KPSC Group C (Warden) Recruitment is 19th September 2020.
What is the official website to apply for KPSC Group C (Non Technical) Vacancy 2020?
You can participate at kpsc.kar.nic.in from the official website.
What is the exam date for KPSC Group C (Warden) Jobs?
The exam date will be notified in the due course.
How many posts are notified via KPSC Notification?
Total 523 vacancies has been notified for karnataka psc jobs 2020.
KPSC Recruitment 2020 for 523 Group C (Non Technical) & other posts. Apply online for the Karnataka PSC Vacancy between 20.08.2020 to 19.09.2020. Candidates can check the details from the official links given above.