Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021: Maha Metro Online Form for 139 Tech & Non-Tech Jobs
Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited has made the announcement inviting applicants for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021. The notification is available for 139 Supervisor (Technical) & Non-Supervisory (Non-Tech) Jobs. Participants can apply online for Maharashtra Metro Vacancy 2021 from 14.12.2020. There are SC/TO/Train Controller, Section Engineer, JEN, Technician posts. An applicant can send online forms up-to 21.01.2021 from the official site only. Furthermore, details are available on the official website or in the official links given below.
There are Supervisor & Non-Supervisor Jobs in the Operation & Maintenance department of the Pune Metro Rail Project. It will be a regular job posting under Maharashtra Metro Jobs 2021 head. An applicant can read more details from the information presented below.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021 Details
Department: Maharashtra Metro Rail Corporation Limited
Total positions: 139 positions
Post Name: Supervisory & Non-Supervisory Jobs
Mode of Registration: Online form submission
Last date to apply online for maha metro recruitment: 21.01.2021
Official Website: mahametro.org
Important Dates for Maha Metro Jobs 2021
Advt.No.: MAHA-Metro/P/HR/O &M/06(NS)/2020/
Opening date to complete the online registrations: 14.12.2020
Last date to apply online for maharashtra metro jobs: 21.01.2021
Deadline to deposit the application fee: 14.12.2020 to 21.01.2021
Distribution of Maharashtra Metro Vacancy 2021
Supervisory Jobs: 86 Positions
- SC/TO/Train Operator: 56 Posts
- Section Engineer (Electrical): 04 Posts
- Section Engineer (IT): 01 Posts
- Section Engineer (Electronics): 05 Posts
- Section Engineer (Mechanical): 01 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical): 08 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Electronics): 03 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical): 06 Posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil): 02 Posts
Non-Supervisor Jobs: 63 Positions
- Technician (Electrical): 23 Positions
- Technician (Fitter): 13 Positions
- Technician (Civil): 02 Positions
- Technician (Electronics): 13 Positions
- Technician (AC & Refrigeration): 02 Posts
What is the Eligibility Conditions for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021?
The applicants need to satisfy the eligibility conditions before applying towards the Maha Metro Jobs 2021. The eligibility conditions contains education, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary that you satisfy these conditions otherwise the applications for Maharashtra Metro Vacancy 2021 will be rejected.
Qualification for Maharashtra Metro Supervisory Vacancy 2021
The applicants should hold the demanded qualification for filling up the application forms. For supervisory posts the applicants should hold Diploma & Degree in the relevant trade. Simultaneously for the non-supervisory jobs, the applicant should hold ITI in the respective field.
Age Limit for Maha Metro Recruitment 2021
The age limit for the applicants should be minimum 18 years old. For supervisory jobs, the applicants should not be more than maximum age as 28 years old. For Non-supervisory jobs the maximum age limit must not cross 25 years old. Calculation of age will be conducted as on 21.01.2021.
Fee for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021
The applicants from UR, EWS, OBC category need to pay Rs 400/-. Simultaneously, the applicants for SC/ST category need to pay Rs 150/-. The candidates can deposit the application fee either from Net Banking or from Debit or Credit Cards.
Selection Process for Maharashtra Metro Jobs 2021
The selection of the applicants will be carried out on the basis of Online Test, Psycho Test, Personal Interview. After qualifying all these stages, the applicants will be further tested on Medical fitness standards. An applicant can read more details in maharashtra metro syllabus 2021.
How to Apply Online for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. mahametro.org
- On the homepage, go in the Career page.
- Here you will get the notification for Maharashtra Metro Jobs 2021.
- Read all the details from it, then you will get the process to apply online for maha metro jobs 2021.
- Now start filling up the application form with correct & genuine details.
- Enter personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also, deposit the application fees in the respective mode.
- Now you can confirm all the details and then submit the maha metro online form 2021
- Once you submit the form successfully, note down the Registration No. & Password.
Important Links for Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021:
Download Maharashtra Metro Notification 2021 (Supervisory)
Check Maha Metro Non Supervisory Post Notification Pdf 2021
Apply Online for Maha Metro Tech & Non-Tech Jobs 2021
FAQ for Maharashtra Metro Jobs 2021
What is the closing date to apply for Maharashtra Metro Vacancy 2021?
The last date to apply online will be 21.01.2021.
Who can participate in the Maha Metro Jobs 2021?
Only the applicants who satisfy the eligibility conditions can participate in the supervisory & non-supervisory recruitment.
What is the Application Fee for Reserved Category?
The applicants from Reserved Category need to pay Rs 150/- payable in the way of online mode.
Maharashtra Metro Recruitment 2021 for 139 Supervisory & Non-Supervisory Jobs. An applicant can apply via online mode before 21.01.2021. Participants can check more details from the official links given above.