Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019, Apply Online for 1233 Apprentice Jobs
Are you looking for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019? Then here is the information for you. Naval Dockyard Mumbai has invited online forms on 1233 posts. The appointments shall be conducted through Written Exam for Apprenticeship Training.
Fresh Update (19.09.2019): Dear applicants, Naval Dockyard Recruitment online apply links are extended till 27th Sept 2019. Candidates now can submit their forms upto 27.09.2019 instead of 20.09.2019.
The online registration process for Naval Dockyard Jobs has already been started from 02.09.2019. Closing date to apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment will be 27.09.2019. Applicants who wish to participate may read the information given in this article.
See Also: Mazagon Dock Recruitment 2019
General Details for Mumbai Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019
Organization Name: Naval Dockyard Mumbai
Appointment type: Training Basis
Name of the Trades: Designated IT-23 & Non Designated OT-03
Mode of Registration: Online registration process
Closing date to apply online for naval dockyard vacancies: 27.09.2019
Official Website: bhartiseva.com
Important Dates to Apply Online for Mumbai Naval Dockyard Jobs 2019
Designated Post No.: davp 10702/11/0126/1920
Non Designated Post No.: davp 10702/11/0128/1920
Opening date for submission of online applications: 02.09.2019
Closing date to apply for naval dockyard recruitment: 27.09.2019
Announcement of Mumbai Naval Dockyard Exam Date: Notify Soon
Division of Mumbai Naval Dockyard Vacancy 2019
IT-23: 933 Posts
- Fitter: 141 Posts
- Machinist: 60 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Elect): 65 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker: 08 Posts
- Tailor (G): 13 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance: 59 Posts
- Mechanic Refrigeration & Air Conditioning: 39 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel: 73 Posts
- Painter (General): 34 Posts
- Power Electrician: 198 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic: 24 Posts
- Electroplater: 06 Posts
- Foundry man: 07 Posts
- Pipe fitter: 56 Posts
- Shipwright (Wood): 63 Posts
- Pattern Maker: 09 Posts
Two Year Training: 78 Posts
- Shipwright (Steel): 34 Posts
- Rigger: 41 Posts
- Forger and Heat Treater: 03 Posts
OT-03: 300 Posts
- Boiler Maker: 25 Posts
- Gas Turbine Fitter: 26 Posts
- Machinery Control Fitter: 10 Posts
- Hot Insulator: 01 Posts
- Computer Fitter: 11 Posts
- Electronic Fitter: 45 Posts
- Gyro Fitter: 09 Posts
- Radar Fitter: 24 Posts
- Radio Fitter: 18 Posts
- Sonar Fitter: 10 Posts
- Weapon Fitter: 31 Posts
- Civil Works / Mason: 32 Posts
- ICE Fitter Crane: 44 Posts
- Ship Fitter: 14 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019?
Applicants who wish to participate must satisfy the eligibility criteria for Apprenticeship Training. The segment involves education, age limit, application fees required to fill up the application form.
Check Also: WRD Maharashtra Recruitment 2019
Qualification for Naval Dockyard Jobs 2019
10th Pass with 50% marks and ITI with 65% marks from any recognized university. Further information is available in the naval dockyard apprentice notification 2019.
Age Limit for Naval Dockyard Vacancy 2019
The age of the applicants must not cross the parameters as 01 April 1999 to 31 Mar 2006. Age calculation for naval dockyard recruitment is given in advt pdf.
Selection Process for Naval Dockyard Mumbai Jobs 2019
Candidates who wish to apply for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy must note down the selection criteria given below:
- Physical Standard
- Written Test
- Interview/ Skill Test
- Medical Exam
Frequently Asked Questions [FAQs] for Naval Dockyard Jobs 2019
How to Fill Up Naval Dockyard Vacancy Form 2019?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. bhartiseva.com
- On the homepage you need to check the Naval Dockyard Apprentice Recruitment 2019.
- Click on the link and download the IT-23 & OT-03 notification pdf.
- Now go ahead to apply online for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs 2019.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Now after submitting the relevant details, recheck the complete form.
- After confirming all the details in the Naval Dockyard Apprentice Jobs Form. Submit it.
- On successful submission, note down the Registration No. & Password.
Check Notification Links for Naval Dockyard Apprentice Vacancy 2019
You May Also Check:
What is the Application Fees for Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019?
The application fees is not yet announced for Apprenticeship Training. Kindly check official notification pdf.
How Much Salary Will An Employee Gets at Naval Dockyard?
The salary or stipend or remuneration depends upon the nature of job. For apprenticeship training the salary will decided in % i.e. 70% of minimum wage in 01st year. 80% of minimum wage 2nd year.
Final words: Naval Dockyard Recruitment 2019 for 1233 Apprenticeship Training. The registration process will continue till 27.09.2019. Candidates may download the notification pdf and other details from here.