Apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020: Assistant Professor & Other 266 Teaching Jobs
NCERT full form is National Council of Educational Research and Training. Recently, the department has come up with NCERT Recruitment 2020. There are 266 positions announced for Teaching Jobs. You can apply for Assistant Professor, Professor & other specials. It will be an online registration process applicable for Ajmer, Bhopal, Bhubaneswar, Mysore, Shillong & Delhi locations. The commencement of online registrations has been started from 29.06.2020. Closing date to apply for NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment will be 03.08.2020 upto 05 PM.
Details of NCERT Recruitment 2020
Organization: National Council of Educational Research and Training
Total Posts: 266 positions
Post Name: Assistant Professor & Professor
Mode of Registration: Online form submission
Closing date to apply for ncert assistant professor jobs: 03.08.2020 (5 pm)
Official website: ncert.nic.in
Important Dates for NCERT Jobs 2020
Advt Pdf: 171/2020
Opening date for submission of online form: 29.06.2020
Closing date to apply online for NCERT Assistant Professor Vacancy: 03.08.2020 (upto 5 PM)
Payment of application fees: 29.06.2020 to 03.08.2020
Division of NCERT Assistant Professor Jobs 2020
- Professor: 39 Posts
- Associate Professor: 83 Posts
- Assistant Professor: 144 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for NCERT Recruitment 2020
Participants should check the eligibility conditions given in the ncert notification pdf. The qualification, age limit, application fees, etc. The applicants can check the details from the official links given below:
Qualification for NCERT Jobs 2020
- Professor: M.Ed/M.A in relevant subject
- Associate Professor: MA in the relevant field.
- Assistant Professor: MA in the relevant field & NET in the relevant subject
Age Limit for NCERT Teaching Vacancy 2020
The applicant should hold the following age criteria as stated below:
- The applicants should be minimum 18 years old to apply for NCERT Recruitment 2020.
Application Fees for NCERT Teaching Jobs 2020
The applicants who belong to the Unreserved category need to pay Rs 1000/- as the application fees. Candidates from Reserved category i.e. SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman, etc. Need not pay any application fees. Payment of application fees can be done either in online mode using Debit or Credit Card and Net Banking facilities.
Selection Process for NCERT Jobs 2020
The applicants who wish to participate should check the selection criteria from the ncert notification pdf 2020.
How to Apply Online for NCERT Recruitment 2020 at ncert.nic.in?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. ncert.nic.in
- On the home page, you will get the link to download ncert notification pdf 2020.
- Check all the details about it and then start filling up the application form.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Submit the application money and then fill up the application form.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Submit the application fees and then note down the transaction number.
Crucial Details for NCERT Jobs 2020:
Check NCERT Notification 2020 Pdf (Available Now)
Apply Online for NCERT Advertisement Pdf
FAQ for NCERT Recruitment 2020 at ncert.nic.in
What is the NCERT Assistant Professor Recruitment dated 2020?
The applicants should apply online between 29.06.2020 to 03.08.2020 (upto 5 PM).
Who Can Participate in the NCERT Jobs 2020?
Applicants who have proper qualifications, age limit, etc. can apply for NCERT Vacancy 2020.
NCERT Recruitment 2020 to 266 Assistant Professor, Professor, etc. Apply online for ncert assistant professor jobs before 03.08.2020. Check the eligibility and other details from the official links or from the official website.