NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Apply for NPCIL Kota 107 Assistant, Steno & Technician Jobs
Are you looking for Rajasthan Govt Jobs? If yes then apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2019. The Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited has issued an employment news. The news is about 107 Openings of Assistants, Stenographers & Technicians jobs. Candidates who are interested can send their applications for NPCIL Kota Recruitment 2019. The online form submission will begin from 17.10.2019. The deadline to apply for Nuclear Power Assistant Jobs will be 06.11.2019. Read eligibility criteria, application fees and other details below.
General Details for Kota NPCIL Recruitment 2019
Organization: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Job Location: Kota, Rajasthan
Sub Department: Human Resource Management
Unit Name: Rawatbhata Rajasthan Site
Job Location: Kota, Rajasthan
Mode of Registration: Online Application Form
Closing date to apply online for npcil recruitment: 06.11.2019
Official Website: npcilcareers.co.in
Online Registration Dates for NPCIL Kota Jobs 2019
Notification No.: RR Site/HRM/01/2019
Uploading of npcil notification on official website: 17.10.2019
Opening date for online registration window: 17.10.2019
Closing date to apply online for npcil recruitment: 06th November, 2019
Payment of application fees for npcil assistant jobs: 17.10.2019 to 06.11.2019
Division of NPCIL Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Nurse-A (Male/Female): 05 Posts
- Pathology Lab Technician: 01 Posts
- Pharmacist/B: 04 Posts
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C): 01 Posts
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician B): 01 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(HR): 14 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A): 25 Posts
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM): 19 Posts
- Steno Grade-1: 29 Posts
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A: 08 Posts
What is the NPCIL Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
The candidates who are looking for eligibility should wait until 17th October 2019. As the complete details will be updated on this date only. Rest details like Age Limit, Pay Scale, etc. are available below for NPCIL Jobs 2019.
Education Qualification For NPCIL Vacancy 2019
The applicants who are interested should wait till NPCIL Assistant Notification Pdf. as the qualification will be releasing on this day only.
Age Limit for NPCIL Jobs 2019
The post wise age limit for NPCIL Kota Vacancy 2019 are available below. Candidates should confirm their eligibility before submitting the NPCIL Recruitment Form 2019.
- Nurse – A & Pathology Lab Technician: 18 year old to 30 year old
- Pharmacist/B, X-Ray Technician, Operation Theatre Assistant: 18 year to 25 year old
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR, F&A, C&MM): 21 year old to 28 year old
- Driver-Pump Operator-Fireman/A: 18 year old to 25 year old.
Upper Age Relaxations for NPCIL Assistant Recruitment 2019
The applicants from SC/ST category will get 05 year upper age relaxation. OBC category category will get 03 year upper age relaxation.
Pay Scale for NPCIL Assistant Jobs 2019
- Nurse-A (Male/Female): Rs 44,900/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-7)
- Pathology Lab Technician (SA/B): Rs. 35,400/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-6)
- Pharmacist/B: Rs. 29,200/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-5)
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C): Rs. 25,500/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-4)
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B): Rs. 21,700/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-3)
- Assistant Grade-1 (HR/F&A C&MM): Rs. 25,500/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-4)
- Steno Grade-1: Rs. 25,500/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-4)
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A: Rs. 21,700/- (Pay in Pay Matrix in Level-3)
How to Apply Online for NPCIL Recruitment 2019
The applicants who wish to apply online should submit their applications before the due date ie. 06th November, 2019. Below are some official steps through which you can easily download the NPCIL Kota Job Notification and apply online also.
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. npcilcareers.co.in
- On the homepage you will get the NPCIL Kota Vacancy Notification Pdf.
- Click on the link and read the apply online instructions properly.
- Now start filling up the application form with correct & general details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Also deposit the application fees in the required mode for NPCIL Kota Recruitment 2019.
- Now recheck the complete details and then submit the application form.
- On successful submission note down Registration No. & Password.
Important Links for NPCIL Recruitment 2019:
Check NPCIL Assistant Vacancy Notice Pdf (Short)
Also Check NPCIL Detailed Notification 2019
Apply Online for NPCIL Jobs 2019 (Coming from 17.10.2019)
General FAQs for NPCIL Vacancy 2019
When Will Complete Notification for NPCIL Jobs 2019 Be Releasing?
It will be releasing from 17th October 2019 onwards.
What is the Education Qualification for NPCIL Vacancy 2019?
Qualification will be updated post wise once the notification is announced on the official website.
How Much is the Application Fees for NPCIL Recruitment 2019?
Selection Process & Application Fees will be announced with the release of notification.
NPCIL Recruitment 2019 for 107 Assistant, Stenographer & Technician Jobs. Apply online for NPCIL Kota Jobs before 06.11.2019 by reading the details given above.