OFB Recruitment 2020 Apply Online for Ordnance Factory Board 6060 Apprentice Posts
OFB Recruitment 2020 for 6060 Apprentice positions is available now. The vacancies are classified into ITI & Non ITI apprentice category at all India level. Participants who wish to participate can send online forms. The online application process will start from 10.01.2020. Closing date to apply for OFB Apprentice Vacancy will be 09.02.2020. Applicants who wish to participate should check each detail very carefully.
Ordnance Factory Board is functioning under the guidance of Department of Defence Production of the Ministry of Defence, Government of India. The department is engaged in the research, development, production, testing, marketing and logistics of a comprehensive product.
Recently, the department has opened up registration lines for various Trade Apprentice jobs. Participant should carefully check the details about the OFB Jobs 2020 over app sarkari exam app “Rattu Tota” through the QR code.
OFB Recruitment For 6060 Apprentice Posts Details
Department: Ordnance Factory Board (OFB)
Nature of Job: Apprentice Act, 1961
Total Posts: 6060 Posts
Post Name: Trade Apprentice Posts
ITI jobs: 3808 positions
Non-ITI: 2252 positions
Mode of Application: Online Registration
Last date to apply for ofb trade apprentice jobs: 09.02.2020
Official Website: ofb.gov.in
Ordnance Factory Board (OFB) Jobs 2020 Online Form Dates
Advt pdf. No.: 1457
Opening date to apply online: 10.01.2020
Last date to apply for ofb trade apprentice jobs: 09.02.2020 (11:59 pm)
Payment of application fees: 10.01.2020 to 09.02.2020
Division of ofb.gov.in TA Vacancy 2020
- Ordnance Cable Factory, Chandigarh: 46 Posts
- Gun Carriage Factory Jabalpur: 176 Posts
- Grey Iron Foundry Jabalpur: 56 Posts
- Ordnance Factory, Itarsi: 146 Posts
- Ordnance Factory, Khamaria, Jabalpur: 84 Posts
- Ordnance Factory, Katni: 30 Posts
- Vehicle Factory Jabalpur: 98 Posts
- High Explosive Factory Kirkee, Pune: 92 Posts
- Machine Tool Prototype Factory, Ambernath, Thane: 91 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambajhari, Nagpur: 375 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Ambernath, Thane: 110 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhandara: 256 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Bhusawal: 103 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Chanda, Chandrapur: 227 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehu Road, Pune: 19 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Varangaon: 163 Posts
- Ammunition Factory Khadki, Pune: 424 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Badmal, Bolangir: 63 Posts
- Cordite Factory Aruvankadu: 187 Posts
- Engine Factory Avadi, Chennai: 128 posts
- Heavy Alloy Penetrator Project, Tiruchirapalli: 89 Posts
- Heavy Vehicles Factory Avadi , Chennai: 265 Posts
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Avadi, Chennai: 242 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Tiruchirapalli: 178 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Project Medak, Hyderabad: 438 Posts
- Ordnance Clothing Factory Shahjahanpur: 282 Posts
- Field Gun Factory Kanpur: 55 Posts
- Ordnance Equipment Factory Hazratpur: 49 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Kanpur: 295 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar: 178 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Muradnagar: 181 Posts
- Small Arms Factory Kanpur: 123 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dehradun: 77 Posts
- Opto Electronic Factory Dehradun: 151 Posts
- Gun and Shell Factory, Cossipore: 104 Posts
- Metal and Steel Factory Ishapore: 248 Posts
- Ordnance Factory Dum Dum, Kolkata: 57 Posts
- Rifle Factory Ishapore, Kolkata: 174 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for Ordnance Factory Board Jobs?
The candidates should consider the eligibility criteria for ofb vacancy 2020. It contains the required qualification, age to fill up the ofb.gov.in ta online form 2020. Candidates should fulfill the criteria, otherwise the applications will get rejected.
Qualification for OFB Trade Apprentice Vacancy 2020
The education is divided into two segments i.e. for Non ITI and ITI candidates. Applicants should carefully read all the details and then apply for OFB Recruitment 2020:
- Non ITI category: 10th Pass with 50% marks aggregate and 40% marks with Maths & Science.
- ITI category: applicants should have passed the relevant trade test from any recognized university.
Age Limit for OFB Recruitment 2020
The minimum age to apply is 15 year old for ordnance factory board ta jobs. Candidates should not be more than 24 year old to apply for trade apprentice vacancies. Calculation will be conducted as on 09.02.2020. Participants from OBC category will get 03 year age relaxation. Candidates from SC/ST category will get 05 year upper age relaxation.
Application fees for ofb.gov.in TA Bharti
Candidates from other category need to pay Rs 100/-. Applicants from SC/ST/PWD/Female category need not to pay any fees. Online payment of fees is to be done by using Internet Banking/ Debit or Credit Card, Cash Card, etc.
Pay Scale for Ordnance Factory Board Jobs 2020
Please refer TA Notification Pdf for these details.
Selection Process for OFB (Ordnance Factory Board) Vacancy 2020
Selection of the participant will be done Merit basis. It will be separately for Non ITI & ITI category. After the preparation of Merit, the finally selected applicants will appear in the Medical Exam. Applicants can check syllabus-exam pattern pdf to get complete details.
How to Fill OFB Recruitment Form 2020?
- Candidates should first login to the official website i.e. ofb.gov.in
- On the homepage you need to check the ofb 6060 ta notification pdf.
- Read all the details and then start applying for ordnance factory board vacancy.
- Enter personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also deposit the application fees in online mode for ofb trade apprentice jobs.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
Important Links for OFB 6060 TA Recruitment:
Download Ordnance Factory Board TA Notification Pdf
Apply Online for OFB Trade Apprentice Jobs (coming from 10.01.2020)
FAQ: Frequently Asked Question for Ordnance Factory Board Vacancy
What is the Salary for Ordnance Factory Board Bharti?
|During 1st year of training||70% of minimum wage of semi-skilled worker|
|During 2nd year of training||80% of minimum wage of semi-skilled worker|
|During 3rd year of training||90% of minimum wage of semi-skilled worker|
How Department Will Do Selections on ofb.gov.in 6060 TA Jobs?
Selections will be made on Merit List basis. It will be prepared from your academic records.
OFB Recruitment 2020 for 6060 Trade Apprentice positions. Candidates can apply online for ordnance factory board vacancies from the official links given above.
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|