RSCB Syllabus 2019 – Rajasthan Cooperative Bank 715 Banking Assistant & Other Syllabus
Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank has issued the official RSCB Syllabus 2019. The bank is conducting online (objective type) test for 715 Banking Assistant, Manager, Stenographer and other jobs. Applicants who are interested in participating can check Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Syllabus 2019 from here.
The examination will be held into Online mode in objective type format. Each vacancy has its own exam pattern. Thus participants first check the exam pattern and thereafter must appear for RSCB Exam 2019.
See Also: RSCB Admit Card 2019
Details for RSCB Syllabus & Exam Pattern 2019
Organization: Rajasthan State Cooperative Bank
Popular Name: RSCB
Exam Type: General Examination
Total Vacancies: 715 Jobs
Post Name: Banking Assistant, Manager & Others
Mode of Exam: Online (Objective Type) Test
Tentative Month of Exam: November 2019
Download RSCB Exam Syllabus: Available Now
Official Website: rajcrb.rajasthan.gov.in
For How Many Posts RSCB Banking Assistant Exam Will be Taking Place?
- Sr. Manager: 06 Posts
- Manager (Manager Apex Bank/CCB): 12 Posts
- Banking Assistant: 29 Posts
- Manager: 102 Posts
- Computer Programmer: 10 Posts
- Banking Assistant: 553 Posts
- Stenographer: 03 Posts
What is the Selection Process for RSCB 715 Vacancy 2019?
The selection process for RSCB Banking Assistant Exam is declared separately on the official website. According to rscb syllabus 2019, the exam pattern for rscb vacancies is different according to the nature of jobs. Let us study the complete selection process given in Rajasthan Cooperative Syllabus 2019:
Selection Process for RSCB Banking Assistant Vacancy 2019
- Online Test (Objective Type): November 2019
- Document Verification: Notify Soon
Level Of Exam Mentioned in RSCB Syllabus 2019 Pdf
- English: Secondary or Madhymik (10th) Level
- Quantitative Aptitude: Banking Clerical Level
- Reasoning: Banking Clerical Level
- Numerical Ability: Banking Clerical Level
- General Knowledge of Rajasthan: Related with Rajasthan culture, history, etc.
- Computer Knowledge: Basic Knowledge
- Accountancy: Pass Course Standard
What is the RSCB Exam Pattern for 715 Banking Assistant & Other Vacancy?
The exam pattern given in the official RSCB Syllabus 2019 Pdf is available below. Here our team has shared the post wise rscb exam syllabus-pattern 2019. Check all the details and then prepare accordingly.
RSCB Manager & Sr. Manager Exam Pattern 2019:
There will be 7 papers from which question paper will get design. Duration of exam will be 120 minutes and total questions will be 200. Each right answer will give 1 mark. The exam pattern for manager jobs is as follows:
|GK of Rajasthan||30||30|
|Raj Coop. Act & Structure of Rajasthan||40||40|
RSCB Syllabus-Exam Pattern for Computer Programmer:
For computer operator vacancies there will be 5 papers from which the question paper will be designed. Duration will be 120 minutes, Questions will be 200 and Marks will be 200. Check rscb exam pattern 2019 below:
|GK of Rajasthan||40||40|
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Exam Pattern for Steno:
Now the exam pattern for Stenographer Jobs comprises of 4 subjects. Each will have 50 questions for 50 marks. RSCB Steno Exam Pattern 2019:
|GK of Rajasthan||50||50|
RSCB Exam Syllabus-Pattern 2019 for Banking Assistant
|GK of Rajasthan||30||30|
|Raj Coop. Act & Structure of Rajasthan||10||10|
Important Points for RSCB Exam Pattern 2019
- There will be 5 alternative answers for each question.
- RSCB Question Paper will have objective type questions.
- Each right answer will give 01 mark.
- On each wrong answer there will be negative marking of 0.25 marks.
- For General category minimum qualifying marks will be 33%.
- SC/ST candidates will get 28% marks.
Download Topic Wise RSCB Syllabus 2019 For 715 Vacancies
Rajasthan Cooperative Bank Syllabus for GK:
- International Personalities
- Indian Culture.
- Social Events.
- Indian Constitution.
- National Personalities.
- General Science.
- History of India.
- The culture of India.
- Indian Freedom Movement.
- Current Events.
RSCB Syllabus 2019 For English:
- Sentence construction.
- One phrase substitutions.
- Idioms & Phrases.
- Error Correction.
- Sentence Rearrangement.
- Fill in the Blanks.
- Shuffling of sentence elements.
- Unseen Passages.
RSCB Exam Syllabus 2019 for Reasoning:
- Logical Venn Diagrams.
- Inserting The Missing Character.
- Alpha Numeric Sequence Puzzle.
- Statement – Conclusions
- Mathematical Operations.
- Arithmetical Reasoning.
- Clocks & Calendars.
- Deriving Conclusions from Passages.
- Theme Detection.
- Series Completion.
- Number, Ranking & Time Sequence.
- Statement – Arguments.
- Data Sufficiency.
- Direction Sense Test.
- Logical Sequence of Words.
- Eligibility Test.
- Alphabet Test.
- Situation Reaction Test.
Download RSCB Banking Assistant Syllabus for Aptitude:
- Decimals & Fractions.
- Time and Distance.
- Arithmetic Series.
- Use of Tables.
- Time and Work.
- Number Systems.
- Computation of Whole Numbers.
- Profit and Loss.
- The relationship between Numbers.
- Trains related questions.
- Fundamental Arithmetical Operations.
Check RSCB 715 Vacancy Syllabus 2019 for Computer Knowledge:
- Computer Proficiency
- Desktop Applications such as
- Internet Surfing.
- MS Office (Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint)
- E-mail Management.
- Windows Operating System.
General FAQs for RSCB Exam Syllabus 2019
What is the RSCB Exam Date 2019?
The exam will be held in November 2019 but exact dates will be notified soon on the official website.
Is There Any Personal Interview for Selections?
No, it will be a direct selection process and final selections will be based on Written Exam marks only.
Is There Document Verifications of Applicants?
Yes, Document verification will be there which includes Education Certification, Caste Certificate, Other certificate verification.
RSCB Syllabus 2019 Download for 715 Banking Assistant, Manager & Other Jobs. The online tests will be held in November 2019. Check complete details in the official links given above
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|