RVUNL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 Application Form for 1295 Jr. Assistant, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer & Other Jobs
Amazing news for the applicants who are waiting for RVUNL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021. The department Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited has issued a new notification announcing 1295 Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II posts. The online application forms are available at energy.rajasthan.gov.in. The registration process is commencing from 02.03.2021. Closing date to participate in the RVUNL Jr. Accountant Jobs will be 22.03.2021. Before submission of online application forms, check whether you satisfy the eligibility conditions or not. Similarly, the application fee is revised as Rs 1200/- (income above 2.5 Lac). Participants can collect more details from the RVUNL Jr. Accountant Notification Pdf 2021.
Table of Contents
RVUNL Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2021 – Rajasthan Bijli Vibhag Notification Details
|Rajasthan Rajya Vidyut Prasaran Nigam Limited
|Jr. Assistant, Jr. Accountant, Stenographer,
|Online Application Process
|Last date for RVUNL Jr. Assistant Jobs
Important Dates for RVUNL Jr. Accountant Jobs 2021
Advt Pdf.: RVPN/Rectt./01/2021
Opening date for submission of online forms: 02.03.2021
Deadline to submit the fully filled application forms: 22.03.2021
Payment of application fee for rvunl jr. assistant recruitment: 02.03.2021 to 22.03.2021
Division of RVUNL Jr. Assistant Vacancy 2021
- Assistant Personnel Officer (APO): 11 posts
- Junior Legal Officer (JLO): 13 posts
- Junior Accountant: 313 posts
- Stenographer: 38 posts
- Junior Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II: 920 posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for RVUNL Jr. Assistant Jobs 2021?
The eligibility criteria for RVUNL Jr. Accountant Recruitment 2021 is provided below. An applicant needs to satisfy the eligibility criteria otherwise the application forms will be rejected.
Qualification for RVUNL Jr. Accountant Jobs 2021
The applicants who wish to apply should check the post wise qualification given below. It is necessary that you read all the details carefully before filling up the application form:
- APO: Graduation Degree with Master’s Degree in Social Work for MBA. Participants who have a PG Degree in Labour Laws/ Labour Welfare & Personnel Management.
- JLO: Law Graduate from any recognized university with 3 years of Proficiency Degree.
- Junior Accountant: Applicant should hold a Graduation Degree in Commerce or Business Administration from any recognized university.
- Stenographer: Graduation Degree and “O” level certificate or RSCIT.
- Jr. Assistant/Commercial Assistant-II: 12th Pass with “O” Level Certificate or RSCIT.
Along with this the applicant should hold working knowledge of Hindi written in Devnagri Script and knowledge of Rajasthani Culture.
Age Limit for RVUNL Jr. Assistant Vacancy 2021
The minimum age of the applicants is 18 years old as on 01.01.2022. Upper age limit is not more than 40 years old. The participants who are checking age relaxation may read the information given here.
Application Fee for RVUNL Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2021
The application fee was earlier so high that the department has reduced the application fee by Rs 400/-. Still the application fee is like fighting any GATE or other engineering exam. Participants who are curious to apply need to pay this amount:
- UR/EWS (income above 2.5 lac):Rs 1200/-
- SC/ST/PH and other category (income on or less than 2.5 lac): Rs 1000/-
Payment of application fee is to be done in the online mode using debit or credit card and net banking facilities. An applicant must note that the fee once paid will not get refunded to the participants.
Selection Process for RVUNL Jr. Assistant Jobs 2021
Participants who will be selected on the basis of a written test followed by document verification. The written test date and time will be intimated soon on the official website i.e. energy.rajasthan.gov.in. Candidates can check more details from the rvunl junior assistant syllabus 2021 pdf.
How to Apply Online for RVUNL Jr. Accountant Recruitment 2021?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. energy.rajasthan.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will get the link to apply for rvunl jr. assistant recruitment 2021.
- Click on the link and you will get the notification pdf.
- Read all the details carefully and then start filling up the application form
- Enter personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- You need to deposit the application fee also, once you submit the details.
- Recheck the complete application form for rvunl jr. assistant recruitment 2021.
- On successful submission note down registration no. & password.
Important Links for RVUNL Jr. Accountant Notification Pdf 2021:
Download RVUNL Junior Assistant Notification Pdf 2021
Apply Online for RVUNL Jr. Assistant Vacancy 2021 (Available from 02.03.2021)
FAQ for RVUNL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021
What is the online form submission date?
The online form submissions will be starting from 02.03.2021.
Who can participate in the RVUNL Jr. Assistant Jobs 2021?
The participants who hold the required eligibility conditions may apply online.
What is the previous application fee for RVUNL Jr. Accountant Recruitment?
The previous application fee was Rs 1600/- with an income of more than 2.5 Lac. The fee is for the general category. Applicants whose income is less than 2.5 Lac can deposit Rs 1400/-.
What is the exam date?
The examination dates will be notified soon on the official website.
RVUNL Junior Assistant Recruitment 2021 for 1295 posts. An applicant can apply online from 02.03.2021 to 22.03.2021.