SBI Developer Recruitment 2019 Apply Online For Various 477 Technical Jobs
State Bank of India after a very long time has announced Technical Jobs in SCO cadre. The SBI Developer Recruitment 2019 is available on a regular basis.There are various 477 Technical vacancies available under Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO) posts. Applicants who are willing to apply may check the application process, eligibility criteria and other details here only.
Fresh Update (03.01.2020): Dear applicants, State Bank of India has declare 8000+ jobs for Clerk (Junior Associates) Jobs. Participants who will be appearing in the exam can download SBI Clerk Notification Pdf 2020 from here.
Fresh Update (27.09.2019): Dear applicants, SBI Developer Admit Card 2019 will be releasing 10.10.2019. Candidates who wish to participate may check SBI SO Call Letter 2019 from here.
Fresh Update (25.09.2019): Dear applicants, SBI Developer online registration process has been extended to 30.09.2019. Candidates can check the apply online links given below to apply online for SBI Developer Jobs 2019.
To apply for SBI Recruitment 2019 for Developers, applicants need to hold Engineer Degree with relevant experience. The post wise qualification, age and more details are explained clearly in the notification pdf.
Candidates can subscribe our website sarkariresultexams.com to get alert for latest Bank jobs.Also you can any question related with the SBI Developer Recruitment 2019 in the Comment Section provided after this page.
Check SBI SCO Developer Notification 2019 Details
Department: State Bank of India (SBI)
Cadre of Jobs: Specialist Cadre Officer (SCO)
Total Posts: 477 Jobs
Post Name: Developer, IT Security Expert, Server Admin, etc.
Mode of Registration: Online process
Nature of Jobs: Regular Basis
Closing date to apply for SBI Developer Jobs: 30.09.2019
Official Website: sbi.co.in
Important Dates for SBI Developer Recruitment 2019
Notification No.: CRPD/SCO-SYSTEM/2019-20/11
Opening date to apply for technical jobs at sbi: 06.09.2019
Last date for submission of fully filled application forms: 30.09.2019
Dates to deposit the application fees: 06.09.2019 to 30.09.2019
Tentative Date of Online Test: 20th October 2019
Downloading of call letters: 10.10.2019 onwards
Division of SBI 477 SCO Technical Jobs 2019
- Developer (JMGS-I): 147 Posts
- Developer (MMGS-II): 34 Posts
- System / Server Admin: 47 Posts
- Database Administrator: 29 Posts
- Cloud Admin: 15 Posts
- Network Engineer: 14 Posts
- Tester: 04 Posts
- WAS Administrator: 06 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 04 Posts
- UX Designer: 03 Posts
- IT Risk Manager: 01 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 15 Posts
- Project Manager: 14 Posts
- Application Architect: 05 Posts
- Technical Lead: 04 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 02 Posts
- Infrastructure Engineer: 02 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 61 Posts
- IT Security Expert: 18 Posts
- IT Risk Manager (IS Dept.): 05 Posts
- Infrastructure Architect: 02 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 10 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting): 04 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 04 Posts
- Security Analyst: 13 Posts
- Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 01 Posts
- Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 01 Posts
- Chief Manager (Vulnerability Mgmt. & Penetration Testing): 01 Posts
- Chief Manager (Incident Management and Forensics): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (Security Analytics and Automation): 02 Posts
- Chief Manager (SOC Infrastructure Management): 01 Posts
- Chief Manager (SOC Governance): 01 Posts
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Ethical Hacking): 03 Posts
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Digital Forensic): 01 Posts
- Chief Manager (Cyber Security – Threat Hunting): 01 Posts
Who Can Apply for SBI Developer Recruitment 2019?
The applicants who are looking for SBI Developer Jobs 2019 may first check the required qualification & age limit. After this they must deposit the application fees in the respective mode. By completing these formalities, submission of SBI Developer Online Form 2019 become successful.
See Also: SBI Clerk Admit Card
Qualification for SBI Developer Vacancy 2019
Post wise education is available in the notification pdf. Here we have mentioned the qualification for SBI Developer Jobs 2019. Read all the details carefully:
- Developers ((JMGS-I & MMGS-II): Engineering Graduate in Computer Science/IT/ECE or MCA/ M.Sc (IT)/ M.Sc (Computer Science) from recognized university.
Age Limit for SBI 477 SCO Technical Recruitment 2019
The age limit from Developer to Deputy Manager Jobs must fall between 30 to 35 year old. For the post of Security Analyst to Chief Manager Jobs the age limit is 38 to 40 year old. The calculation of age limit for SBI SCO Vacancies will be done as on 30.06.2019.
See Also: SBI Clerk Syllabus
Upper Age Relaxations for SBI Developer Vacancy 2019
The upper age relaxations are applicable as per govt rules and regulations. The SC/ST category will get 05 year upper age relaxation. OBC category will get 03 year upper age relaxation.
Exam Fees for SBI Developer Recruitment 2019
Applicants of Unreserved Category need to pay Rs 750/-. Intimation Charges of Rs 125/- is payable by SC/ST/PWD category. Payment of application fees is to be done in the online mode only.
Selection Process for SBI Developer Jobs 2019
The selection process for SBI SCO Recruitment 2019 is based upon Written test & Interview process. Also there will be Shortlisting and Interview process for Security Analyst to Chief Manager Jobs.
Applicants can download the SBI 477 SCO Developer Notification pdf to get full information for selection process, syllabus and exam pattern.
Pay Scale for SBI Developer Vacancy 2019
Candidates who will get selected are entitled to have the following salary for SBI SCO Jobs 2019:
What is the SBI Developer Form Filling Process?
- Visit the sbi portal firstly @ sbi.co.in
- Here you will get the official links to apply online for SBI Developer Jobs 2019.
- Click on the link and then application form will open.
- Start entering all the details like Personal Info, Permanent Postal Address, etc.
- Also provide valid Email ID and Contact No. in SBI Developer Application Form.
- Now deposit the application fees in the online mode.
- Submit all the details and then note down the Transaction No.
Download SBI Developer Notification Pdf 2019
Check SBI SCO Notification Pdf
Click To Apply Online for SBI Developer Vacancy 2019
Last Date Extension Notice for SBI Developer Jobs 2019
Can A Graduate Apply For SBI Technical Jobs 2019?
No. The applicants must hold Engineering Degrees to apply for SCO Vacancy @SBI.
Final Words: SBI Developer Recruitment 2019 for 477 SCO Technical Jobs. Online form submission process will be held between 06.09.2019 to 30.09.2019. Check other important details from official links.