SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 In Hindi Download For LDC DEO Vacancy SSC, 10+2 Tier I Exam
What After 12th? Sarkari Exam or any Professional Course? Well, professional course may give you good bucks but then govt jobs will give you job stability as well as those good bucks. Staff Selection Commission has announced its much awaited ssc chsl notification pdf on the official website. It will be a computer-based test for LDC, DEO, Postal & Sorting Assistant and Jr. Secretariat Assistant posts.
Fresh Update (20.03.2020): Dear Students, SSC CHSL Tier I Exam from 20.03.2020 to 27.03.2020 has been postponed. It has been postponed due to Corona Noval-19 Pandemic. You are hereby inform, not come to any exam center and stay safe at home. You can check the complete notification below.
Fresh Update (09.01.2020): Dear applicants, SSC CHSL Vacancy has been released on the official website. There are total 4893 jobs on which ssc chsl tier I exam will take place. Applicants who wish to check details may refer to the recruitment link given below.
Fresh Update (30.12.2019): Dear applicants, start your preparation for ssc chsl exam 2020. The exam will be held in March and you got only 2 months for preparations. So start downloading the syllabus pdf for the chsl 2020 exam.
Applicants who are willing to appear should check the SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020. The syllabus pdf consist of selection process, subject wise exam pattern, topics to study, steps to download chsl exam syllabus pdf, etc. Thus, you should read it properly to get an idea about the ssc chsl tier i exam 2020.
See Also: SSC CHSL Result 2020
General Details for SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020
Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Exam Name: Combined Higher Secondary Level Exam 2020
Stage Name: Tier I
Date of Tier I Online Test: 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020
Total Posts: 5000+ (estimated)
Post Name: LDC, DEO, PA-SA, JSA
Uploading of ssc chsl tier I syllabus: Available Now
Official website: ssc.nic.in
See Also: SSC CHSL Tier I Admit Card 2020
How Many Times is SSC CHSL Conducted in a Year?
It is conducted each year single time wherein the department received more than 30 Lac application forms. Besides, applicants with an age limit of 18-27 year old can apply and appear for ssc chsl examination.
See Also: SSC MTS Result 2020
Is there any fees to sit in the SSC CHSL (10+2) Exam?
Yes, the exam fees of Rs 100/- is payable by Gen & OBC male. Others are exempted from the exam fees for ssc chsl online test 2020.
What is the Basic Criteria for participating in the SSC CHSL Online Exam?
You need to complete the online registrations before 10.01.2020, to qualify the basic criteria of appearing in the combined higher secondary level exam.
See Also: SSC MTS Admit Card 2020
How Many Selection Rounds are There in SSC CHSL Jobs?
The selections are the recruitment process which is organized to shortlist the deserving applicants. There can be single stage selection process or there can be multiple rounds. For Staff Selection commission CHSL Exam, there will be
- Online Test (Tier I)
- Descriptive Test (Tier II)
- Skill Test/ Typing Test (Tier III)
See Also: OSSSC Recruitment 2020
Tier I will be a computer based test which will be qualifying in nature. Candidates who will qualify the exam will appear in the Tier II. It will be descriptive type in nature, marks of the exam will be added into the final selection. The final selections are based on skill Test or Typing test. It will totally depend on the nature of job.
Candidates for document verification and other process must download ssc chsl syllabus 2020 pdf. This will help them to prepare accordingly.
See Also: SSC CGL Recruitment 2020
Check SSC CHSL Subject Wise Exam Pattern 2020
So the SSC CHSL Tier I Exam 2020 will have 4 subjects. Questions will come from these subjects only. Duration for attempting the questions will be 60 min. Each right will give 02 marks whereas each wrong will deduct 0.50 marks. Let us read the exam pattern properly given in ssc chsl syllabus 2020:
|Subjects||Question & Marks||Duration|
- There will be multiple choice objective questions
- Question paper will be set into both languages i.e. English & Hindi
- A negative scoring of 0.50 marks will be done on each wrong answer.
See Also: SSC CGL Syllabus 2020
SSC CHSL Tier II Exam Pattern 2020
Now such applicants who qualified the exam will appear in the Tier II. It will be descriptive type in nature. Applicants need to give this exam in pen paper based (offline) format. You can write the answers either in Hindi or English.
- Duration of exam will be 01 hour
- It will be an Essay writing of 200-250 words and a Letter writing of 150-200 words.
- The exam will be held for 100 marks.
- Candidates should secure at least 33 per cent marks.
See Also: JSSC Recruitment 2020
SSC CHSL Tier III Exam Pattern 2020
Skill test or Typing Test will be organized on Computer only. The test will be organized where regional offices of commission are located. It will be qualifying in nature. Errors in the skill test will be computed upto 2 decimal places. Now the test is organized accordingly as given below:
Skill Test for Data Entry Operator:
- Skill Test is mandatory for Data Entry Operators.
- There are no exemption from appearing in the exam.
- Data entry speed of 8000 key depressions is required on Computer.
- Duration of test will be 15 minutes.
- Read further details in SSC CHSL Syllabus Pdf 2020.
See Also: OSSC Recruitment 2020
Typing Test for LDC/ JSA and Postal Assistant/ Sorting Assistant:
- The medium will be Hindi or English.
- There will be a choice of typing test to be marked in the online form.
- Candidates from English medium to have 35 wpm
- Applicants from Hindi medium to have 30 wpm.
- Duration of test will be 10 minutes
See Also: OSSC Syllabus 2020
Download SSC CHSL Syllabus Subject Wise Hindi Pdf 2020
Check SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus for English:
- Parts of Speech
- Singular and Plural
- Subject-Verb Agreement
- Sentence Improvement
- Fill in the Blanks
- Spell Check
- Voice Change – Active and Passive Voice
- Articles – A, An, The
- Narration – Direct and Indirect Speech
- Phrases and Idioms
- Sentence Correction / Spotting Errors
- Cloze Test
- One Word Substitution
- Comprehension Test
Download SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 for Reasoning:
- Analogies – Semantic Analogy, Symbolic/ Number Analogy, Figural Analogy
- Classification – Semantic Classification, Symbolic/ Number Classification, Figural Classification
- Space Orientation
- Venn Diagrams
- Drawing inferences
- Series – Semantic Series, Number Series, Figural Series
- Problem Solving
- Emotional and Social Intelligence
- Word Building
- Coding and Decoding
- Operations – Symbolic operations, Numerical operations
- Punched hole/ pattern–folding & Un-folding
- Figural Pattern–folding and completion
- Embedded Figures
- Critical thinking
Quantitative Aptitude SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus 2020:
- Number System
- Fundamental arithmetical operations
- Statistical Charts
SSC CHSL Exam Syllabus 2020 for General Awareness:
- Current Affairs
How to Download SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. ssc.nic.in
- On the homepage, you need to check the ssc chsl exam syllabus pdf.
- Click on the link once you get the official links.
- Read the complete pdf properly and save it on the desktop.
Important Links for SSC CHSL Tier I Syllabus Download 2020:
Check SSC CHSL Subject Wise Syllabus 2020
FAQ: Frequently Asked Questions
What is SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020?
The syllabus will have selection process, complete exam scheme, topic wise syllabus given in hindi or english pdf.
How Many Levels are There in SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020?
There will be 3 tiers in the selection stages for combined higher secondary level exam.
Is SSC CHSL Exam Tough?
Yes. the participation ratio remains high so the level of competition will also remain high.
Which Are the Best Books for SSC CHSL 2020 Exam?
It is from Kiran Prakashan, Arihant Publications or Disha Publications.
SSC CHSL Syllabus 2020 download from sarkari exam results portal. The combined higher secondary level exam syllabus is available in the details above. Exam in online mode will held from 16.03.2020 to 27.03.2020. Check details from above.