TANGEDCO Syllabus 2021 – TNEB 2900 Field Assistant Exam Pattern Check Here
Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Limited has released TANGEDCO Syllabus 2021. The examination will be held for 2900 Field Assistant Jobs. Candidates who want to participate can check the tneb syllabus 2021. The exam dates are not yet announced. Soon it will be releasing on the official website i.e. tangedco.gov.in. Candidates who are going to start their preparations can check the details below.
The registration process will close on 16.03.2021. Participants who successfully register can appear in the tneb field assistant exam 2021. It is expected that the exam date for 2900 jobs will be available in April or May 2021. Candidates can check other details from the official website
TANGEDCO Syllabus 2021 Details
|Department||Tamil Nadu Generation & Distribution Corporation Limited|
|Total Posts||2900 Positions|
|Post Name||Field Assistant (Trainee)|
|Mode of Exam||Objective Type|
|Tentative Date of Exam||Notify Soon|
|Download TANGEDCO Exam Syllabus||Available Now|
Highlights about TANGEDCO Exam Registration 2021
The online registration process for tangedco recruitment will start from 15.02.2021. Candidates have to complete the registrations before the due date. After this, applicants will appear for the tangedco examination 2021.
The candidates can check the tangedco syllabus pdf 2021 from the official links. It is available in the notification pdf itself. Candidates have to download the advertisement pdf and then check the selection process, exam pattern, tangedco field assistant syllabus pdf 2021.
What is the Selection Process for TANGEDCO Field Assistant Vacancy?
Candidates can check the selection process by downloading the notification pdf. As per the tangedco syllabus 2021, the department will shortlist the applicants via Written Test & Physical round.
Applicants have to first appear in the Physical Efficiency or Measurement Test. After the qualified applicants will appear in the TANGEDCO Exam 2021. It will be OMR based examination in the ITI cadre.
- Physical Test
- Written Exam
What is the TANGEDCO Exam Pattern 2021 for 2900 Field Assistant Post?
The duration of exam will be 2 hours. The question paper will be set into OMR based type. There will be three sections i.e. Part I, II & III. The question will be set into Objective Type mode. Questions will be asked from ITI level.
You can answer all the questions in English & Tamil language. Further details are available in the table below:
|Type||Total Question||No. of Alternatives||Max Correct Answer||Max Marks||Negative Scores|
- The questions will be answered using the Blue or Black Ball Point Pen.
- A pencil is not permitted in the exam hall.
- Marks will not be deducted if answers are left blank.
- Multiple shading will be considered wrong.
Check TANGEDCO Syllabus 2021 Pdf for Field Assistant Jobs
|Subject (OMR Examination)||Duration||Max Marks|
(General Tamil & General English)
(Aptitude & Mental Ability Test)
Topic to Study in TANGEDCO Syllabus 2021:
General English Topics for TANGEDCO Exam Syllabus:
- Select the correct Tense
- Choose the correct ‘Synonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Identify the sentence pattern of the following sentence (Subject, Verb, and
- Object.)Blanks with correct ‘Homophones.’
- Choose the correct ‘Antonyms’ for the underlined word from the options given
- Select the correct word (Prefix, Suffix)
- Identify the correct Degree.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Article
- Match the following words and Phrases given in Column A with their meanings in Column B.
- Fill in the blanks with suitable Preposition
- Select the correct Question Tag
- Select the correct Voice
- Fill in the blanks (Infinitive, Gerund, and Participle)
- Find out the Error (Articles, Prepositions, Noun, Verb, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct sentence
- Form a new word by blending the words.
- Find out the odd words (Verb, Noun, Adjective, and Adverb)
- Select the correct Plural forms
- Identify the sentence (Simple, Compound, Complex Sentence)
- Form compound words (Eg: Noun+Verb, Gerund+Noun)
TNEB Syllabus for Aptitude & Mental Ability:
- Tables, graphs, diagrams
- Parametric representation of data
- Conversion of information to data
- Highest Common Factor (HCF)
- Collection, compilation, and presentation of data
- Analytical interpretation of data
- Time and Work
- Lowest Common Multiple (LCM)
- Ratio and Proportion
- Simple interest – Compound interest
- Behavioral ability
- Basic terms, Communications in information technology
- Number Series
- Logical Number/Alphabetical/Diagrammatic Sequences
- Logical Reasoning
- Puzzles – Dice
- Application of Information and Communication Technology
- Decision making and problem-solving
- Visual Reasoning
- Alphanumeric Reasoning
How to Download TANGEDCO Field Assistant Syllabus 2021?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. tangedco.gov.in
- On the homepage download the tneb notification pdf.
- Go in the selection process, check exam pattern.
- Also do not forget to check the tangedco syllabus 2021 pdf.
- After reading all the details start your preparations.
Important Links to Download TANGEDCO Exam Syllabus 2021:
Download TNEB Field Assistant Syllabus 2021
FAQ for TANGEDCO TNEB Syllabus 2021
What is the TANGEDCO Exam Date?
An applicant should wait for the exam date. It is expected to release between May 2021.
Who Can Participate in the TANGEDCO Exam?
An applicant should complete their registrations to appear in the tneb exam 2021.
What is the Eligibillity to appear in the TANGEDCO Field Assistant Exam?
An applicant should hold 18+ age and ITI education to appear in the exam.
Where to download the TNEB Field Assistant Exam?
Participants can check the website tangedco.gov.in to download the tangedco exam syllabus 2021.
Are there any Application Fees to Participate in the TANGEDCO OMR Exam?
Yes, there is an application fee to participate in the tneb field assistant exam 2021.
TANGEDCO Syllabus 2021 for 2900 Field Assistant Jobs. The exam date will be declared soon. Candidates can check tneb field assistant syllabus pdf from the official links given above.