Telangana High Court Syllabus 2020 – THC 87 Civil Judge Exam Pattern
Applicants here are the information on the Telangana High Court Syllabus 2020. The department has issued 87 vacant posts on Civil Judge positions. The selections will be carried out on the basis of Screening Test, Mains Exam & Personal Interview. Candidates to participate should download THC Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf from the official links given below.
The examination will have 3 important sections i.e. Civil Laws, Criminal Laws & English subject. Whole exam scheme will be prepared out of these subjects. An applicant can check the telangana high court exam pattern, thc syllabus using the mobile app Rattu Tota. This is the official app which will give you details on other sarkari naukri also.
Key Points of Telangana High Court Syllabus 2020
Department: High Court of the State of Telangana
Abbreviation: THC or Telangana High Court
Total Posts: 87 Positions
Post Name: Civil Judge
Mode of Exam: Computer Based Test
Tentative date of examination: 03rd May 2020
Uploading of telangana high court syllabus: Available Now
Official Website: hc.ts.nic.in
Important Details for Telangana High Court Exam 2020
The applicants who wish to participate in the telangana high court jobs, need to complete the registrations. Without registrations, no candidate can appear in the Telangana High Court Exam 2020.
The online form submissions for telangana high court vacancies will be starting from 13.03.2020. The last date for submission of fully filled applications will be 13.04.2020. After this date, the department will not entertain any application submission. Hence, you must have the registration no. in order to sit in the thc civil judge exam 2020.
How Department is Making Selections On 87 Civil Judge Posts?
The complete process is indicated in the telangana high court exam syllabus pdf. According to it, the selections will be conducted on the basis of Online Screening Test followed by Mains Examination.
The screening exam will have 100 questions from different sections. Those who secure the minimum passing marks will appear inthe Mains exam. Marks of screening exam (prelims) will not be added for final selections. Further details have been discussed below in the telangana high court civil judge exam pattern 2020.
- Prelims (Screening) Test
- Mains Test
- Final Merit
What is the Telangana High Court THC Exam Pattern 2020?
The examination scheme comprises a screening test first. It will be a screening (shortlisting) exam to qualify the applicants for mains. To know more, please read key points given below from telangana high court syllabus pdf 2020.
Telangana HC Civil Judge Screening Test Pattern 2020:
- The test will be held into online mode.
- Duration to solve the exam will be two hours.
- There will be 100 multiple choice questions.
- Grand total of the question paper will be 100 marks.
- Selection of applicants will be done in the ratio 1:10.
- Minimum qualifying marks will be 40%.
Telangana High Court Mains Exam Pattern 2020:
- Now the main exam will have 03 important sections.
- It consists of Civil, Criminal Laws & English.
- In English there will be ques. from Translation, Essay Writing & Grammar.
- The translation will carry 30 marks and writing will carry 70 marks.
- Each subject will have 100 marks.
- Duration of each paper will be 3 hours.
- For English, an applicant must secure 40% marks.
Viva-Voce for Telangana High Court Syllabus 2020:
Viva-Voce or Personal Interview will be organized for 50 marks. Any applicant who remains absent will be disqualified in the telangana high court exam 2020.
What is the Topic Wise Telangana High Court Syllabus 2020?
Now in this section, you will get the topics to study in the Screening Test, Mains exam & Viva-Voce. These topics will help you to qualify in the exam. You should read all the topics given in the thc syllabus pdf carefully.
Telangana High Court Syllabus for Viva-Voce:
- Judging the mental alertness
- Knowledge of law
- Clear and logical exposition
- The balance of judgment
- Skills, attitude, ethics
- Power of assimilation
- Power of communication
- Character and intellectual depth
THC Exam Syllabus for Civil Laws:
- Code of Civil Procedure, 1908
- Indian Contract Act, 1872
- Hindu Marriage Act, 1955
- Hindu Succession Act, 1956
- A.P.Land Encroachment Act, 1905
- Andhra Pradesh Buildings (Lease, Rent & Eviction) Control Act
- 1960, and
- Indian Evidence Act,1872
- Indian Easements Act 1882
- Specific Relief Act, 1963
- Limitation Act, 1963
- Transfer of Property Act 1882
- Civil Rules of Practice
- Registration Act 1908, and the Indian Stamp Act 1899
Telangana High Court Syllabus 2020 for Criminal Laws:
- Code of Criminal Procedure, 1973
- Indian Penal Code, 1860
- Criminal Rules of Practice
- A. P. Excise Act, 1968
- A.P.Gaming Act, 1974
- Juvenile Justice (Care and Protection of Children) Act
- Indian Evidence Act, 1872
- Negotiable Instruments Act, 1881
- Protection of Women from Domestic Violence Act, 2005
THC Civil Judge Exam Syllabus for Essay Writing:
- Adoption, Custody, and Parentage
- Privacy Rights and Data Protection
- Property and Land Rights
- Religion and the Law
- Taxation and Corporations
- Treaties and International Agreements
- War Crimes, Terrorism, and National Security
- Banking and Finance
- Healthcare, Safety, and Bioethics
- Immigration, Nationality, and Citizenship
- Intellectual Property
- Legal History, Traditions, and System
- Marriage, Divorce, and Estates
- Constitutional Issues
- Crime and Law Enforcement
- Education, Family, and Children’s Rights
- Elections and Campaign Finance
- Government Powers and Litigation
- Government Spending
How to Download Telangana High Court Syllabus 2020?
- First of login, to the official website hc.ts.nic.in
- On the homepage you need to check the THC Civil Judge Notification Pdf.
- In this pdf, you will get the telangana high court exam syllabus pdf.
- You need to check the selection process, exam pattern & other details in it.
- Once you check all the details, then save the pdf file for future use.
Important Links to Download Telangana High Court Civil Judge Syllabus:
Download THC Civil Judge Syllabus Pdf 2020
FAQs for Telangana High Court Exam Syllabus 2020
What is the Exam Date Given in Telangana High Court Syllabus Pdf?
It is 03.05.2020 for the screening test.
Who Can Apply for the Telangana High Court Exam 2020?
Anybody with graduation in law and relevant experience can apply for thc jobs.
Telangana High Court Syllabus Download for 87 Civil Judge positions. Exam on 03rd march 2020. Check THC Syllabus Pdf, Exam Pattern and other details from the official links given above.