TNPCB Recruitment 2020 – TN Pollution Control Board 242 AEN & Other Jobs Apply Online
Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board has issued TNPCB Recruitment 2020. The recruitment is available for 242 AEN, Environmental Scientist & Other Jobs. Applicants can apply online for the tnpcb assistant engineer vacancy from below links. The online form submission will be commencing from 05.03.2020. Participants can apply for tn pollution control board jobs before 26.03.2020.
The department is accepting the forms before the closing date only. Afterwards, it will not consider any application form tnpcb vacancy 2020. The details of the tn pollution control board recruitment is available on Rattu Tota mobile app. Then you can collect details of eligibility, selection process, etc. from our app sarkariresultexams.com.
General Details for TNPCB Jobs 2020
|Department Name||Tamil Nadu Pollution Control Board|
|Job Location||Chennai, Tamil Nadu|
|Total Positions||242 Vacancies|
|Post Name||Assistant Engineer & Environmental Scientist|
|Mode of Registration||Online Forms|
|Last Date for TNPCB Recruitment 2020||26th March, 2020|
See Also: TN 10th Board Result 2020
Important Dates for TNPCB Vacancy 2020
Advt. No.: 02/2019
Starting date to apply for tnpcb assistant engineer jobs: 05.03.2020
Last date to apply for tn pollution control board recruitment: 26.03.2020
Closing date to pay application fees: 26.03.2020
Date & Time of Online Examination: Notify Soon
Classification for TN Pollution Control Board Vacancy 2020:
- Assistant Engineer: 78 Posts
- Environmental Scientist: 70 Posts
- Assistant (Jr. Assistant): 38 Posts
- Typist: 56 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020?
The applicants who wish to apply for tnpcb jobs need to check the eligibility criteria. The eligibility criteria comprise of education, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary that you hold the demanded criteria otherwise the applications for tnpcb recruitment form will be rejected.
Qualification for TNPCB Jobs 2020
Candidates who are applying for tnpcb vacancy needs to have the following questions:
- Assistant Engineer: Graduation in Civil or Chemical Engineering. Simultaneously, the applicants should have a Master’s Degree in Environmental Engineering. \
- Environmental Scientist: Master’s Degree in Science.
- Assistant (Junior Assistant): Graduation & Diploma/ Certificate in Computer Course for a period of 6 months.
- Typist: Graduation with GTE Typewriting higher grade in English and Tamil. Simultaneously, you must hold Diploma/Certificate in computer course for a period of 6 months.
Age Limit for TN Pollution Control Board Jobs
The minimum age of the candidates to apply for tnpcb assistant engineer recruitment is 18 year old. Maximum age limit of the applicants is 30 year old. Calculation of age will be done as on 12.02.2020. Upper age relaxations for tnpcb recruitment is given below:
Upper Age Relaxation for TNPCB Vacancy 2020
The applicants of SC/ST category will get 05 year upper age relaxation. Participants from OBC category will get 03 year upper age relaxation.
Pay Scale for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Vacancy 2020
Candidates can check the tnpcb salary 2020 for the selected applicants here. You will get the following amount once you are selected for the job:
- AEN & Environmental Studies: Rs 37,700/- to Rs 1,19,500/- (Level 20)
- Assistant & Typist: Rs 19500/- to Rs 62000/- (Level 8)
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 Selection Process
The selection of the participants consists of Online Test & Personal Interview. The computer based online test will be held for 3 hours. There will be objective type questions. Selected participants from the written exam will be called for Interview in the ratio 1:5.
The dates for the tnpcb assistant engineer exam will be announced soon. Examination will be held at 37 cities in the Tamil Nadu state. Candidates can check tnpcb syllabus 2020 to get full details.
How to Apply for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Recruitment 2020?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Here on the homepage you will get TNPCB Recruitment 2020 link.
- You will get the notification pdf from this link for 242 AEN Jobs.
- Click on the link and read all the instructions properly.
- Now start filling up the tnpcb aen online form 2020.
- Enter personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Also deposit the application fees in the respected mode.
- Now recheck the form for tn pollution control board vacancy 2020.
- Submit it, then note down the Registration No. & Password.
Important Links for TNPCB Assistant Engineer Jobs 2020:
Download TNPCB Notification 2020 Pdf
Apply Online for TNPCB AEN Vacancy 2020
Frequently Asked Questions for TNPCB AEN Recruitment 2020
What is the TNPCB AEN Application Fees 2020?
Participants from General & Other category need to pay Rs 500/-. Candidates who belongs to the reserved category, the application fees for such applicants is Rs 250/-. The candidates can deposit the application fees in the online mode via Debit or Credit Card or through NET Banking.
What is the Exam Date for TNPCB AEN Vacancies?
The examination will be held into online mode and dates will be releasing soon.
What is the Respective Mode of Depositing the Application Fees?
The fees can be deposited in the online mode.
Can Application Fees Be Refunded To the Applicant?
No, application fees will not be refunded back to the applicant.
TNPCB Recruitment 2020 for the 242 Assistant Engineer & Other Jobs. Online form submission has started from 05.03.2020. Last date to apply for tn pollution control board vacancies will be 26th March, 2020.