TNPSC CDPO Notification 2019 Apply Online for 102 tnpsc.gov.in CDPO Jobs
TNPSC CDPO Notification 2019 | Department of Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme has announced 102 vacancies. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission is the organizing body. Candidates who wish to apply for CDPO & Assistant Director Jobs may apply online.
The online form submission of TNPSC CDPO Recruitment has been started from 13.08.2019. Closing date for submission of fully filled application forms will be 11.09.2019. Applicants who successfully registers will appear in the tamil nadu psc cdpo exam 2019.
Thus, participants must not wait for the last moments and apply online for TNPSC CDPO Jobs 2019. You may also check other tamil nadu govt jobs from here. You may also get subscription of tamil nadu govt jobs by hitting the “Bell” icon.
TNPSC CDPO Notification 2019 Check Here
Click Here to Download TNPSC CDPO Jobs Advt Pdf
Guys here is the official links to download the tamil nadu psc cdpo notification pdf. Candidates who want more details from notification then read ahead”
Organizing Body: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Department: Department of Social Welfare & Nutritious Meal Programme
Total vacancies: 102 Jobs
Post title: Child Development Project Officer (CDPO) & Assistant Director
Applicability: Only for women
Mode of application form: Online Registration only
Closing date to apply online for tnpsc cdpo vacancy: 11.09.2019
Official website: tnpsc.gov.in
Check TNPSC CDPO Vacancy & Last Date 2019
TNPSC CDPO Notification: 24/2019
Opening date for submission of fully filled application forms: 13.08.2019
Closing date to apply online for tamil nadu psc cdpo jobs: 11.09.2019
Last date for depositing the payments (SBI or HDFC): 13.09.2019
Paper I (Concerned Subject) (Assistant Director): 16.11.2019 (10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M)
Paper II (General Studies) (CDPO): 17.11.2019 (10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M)
How Many Jobs Are Available for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019?
- Assistant Director: 13 Posts
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO): 89 Posts
How Much Salary Is Offered For TNPSC CDPO Jobs 2019
On selections for examination, the applicants will get Rs 56,100/- to Rs 1,77,500 (Level 22) for Assistant Director Jobs. Besides, CDPO applicants will get Rs 36,900-116,600 (Level 18). For further details applicants may drop their Comments in the section provided just after this page.
What is the Qualification & Age Limit for TNPSC CDPO Vacancy 2019?
The applicants must check their tnpsc cdpo notification pdf to get eligibility criteria. In this section, we have shared the complete eligibility conditions required to fill up tamil nadu psc cdpo vacancy form 2019. Read all the details carefully. Otherwise the application form will get rejected.
What is the Qualification for CDPO & Assistant Director Exam?
- Assistant Director: Master’s Degree in Home Science/Psychology/ Sociology/ Child Development, etc. from any recognized university.
- Child Development Project Officer (CDPO): Degree in Nutrition/Home Science with PG Diploma in Rural Services.
Applicants who wish to apply for tamil nadu psc cdpo recruitment 2019 may hold the above qualifications. Or may refer the TNPSC CDPO Notification pdf.
Check Age Limit for tnpsc.gov.in CDPO Vacancy 2019
The minimum age of the applicants should be an 18 year old as per the tnpsc cdpo exam notification pdf 2019. Maximum age of the applicant should not cross 30 year old for tnpsc.gov.in cdpo jobs 2019. Upper age is relaxable as per govt rules and regulations.
What is the Application Fees for TNPSC CDPO Exam 2019?
- One time registration fees (for news users only): Rs 150/-
- Exam Fees (UR): Rs 200/-
Candidates have to deposit the given fees for tnpsc.gov.in tnpsc.gov.in cdpo recruitment 2019. Fees are non-refundable. It should be paid in the online mode only. Applicants may also look for other examination by following the link.
How to Become CDPO in TNPSC Department?
- Written Exam: 16th & 17th November (Offline Test)
- Oral Test (Personal Interview)
Applicants will be first facing the mains exam on the specified dates. Those who secures the minimum passing marks i.e. 228 out of 570 marks will appear in the Oral Tests. Final selections are based upon the marks of both exams. Check complete details in syllabus & exam pattern.
How to Apply Online for TNPSC CDPO Recruitment 2019?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. tnpsc.gov.in
- Now go the notification section.
- Here you will get the apply online link for tamil nadu psc cdpo jobs.
- Click on the link. An online form will open.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, etc.
- Also provide valid email ID and contact details for tamil nadu psc cdpo vacancy.
- Now deposit the application fees in online mode i.e. Debit or Credit Card & Net Banking.
- Recheck the complete form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
- Click Here to Apply Online for tamil nadu psc cdpo recruitment 2019.
FAQs For TNPSC CDPO Notification 2019
How to Download TNPSC CDPO Exam Notification Pdf 2019?
It is very easy. Go in the “Notification” section here click on the “Latest Notification”. The first link in this segment will be for CDPO Jobs 2019. Now download the pdf file.
What Document Is Required to Fill Up TNPSC CDPO Online Form 2019?
- Valid Email ID
- Contact No.
- Original Educational Certificates
- ID Proof (Aadhaar Card (if required)
- Scanned recent photo, sign & handwritten declaration, etc.
Final Words: TNPSC CDPO Notification Pdf download for 102 CDPO, Assistant Director Jobs. Exam in November 2019. Check details from official links given above.
|Age Category||Age limit|
|Name of the Post||No.of Post||Qualification and Experience|