BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 PDF | Bank of India Exam Date, Pattern
BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 is available now for 214 Credit Officer & other jobs. Candidates who are looking for bank jobs then can appear in the online test. The selections are purely based upon Written Test (online mode), Personal Interview or Group Discussion basis. Candidates who are looking forward to appearing in the exam can check the details in the Bank of India Credit Officer Syllabus Pdf 2020. The written exam dates are not yet confirmed but soon the department will notify the exam date on the website. A candidate must read the selection process, bank of india exam pattern, BOI Syllabus properly to score highest marks.
It is a general banking exam for filling up 214 Officers Jobs in Bank of India. The selections and other details are already shared in the Bank of India Syllabus 2020. You can download the details from the official links provided at the end or from the official website bankofindia.co.in.
BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 Details
|Institution||Bank of India|
|Total Positions||214 Posts|
|Post Name||Credit Analyst & Credit Officers Jobs|
|Mode of BOI Exam 2020||Online Test|
|Tentative Exam Date||Notify Soon|
|Uploading of Bank of India Syllabus Pdf||Available Now|
|Total Exam Centers||20 cities|
Bank of India Registration Details 2020
The department will be accepting the online forms only of the eligible candidates. The online forms for bank of india recruitment will be 16.09.2020. Closing date to apply online for the boi vacancy will be 30.09.2020. An applicant before appearing in the exam should submit the application forms properly, otherwise the applicants can not take part in the exam. Thus, download the BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 from here.
For How Many Positions Bank of India Exam Helding?
The exam will be organized for 214 vacancies in the SMGS-1 and MMGS-II grades. Candidates can check more details from the official website bankofindia.co.in
- Economist (SMGS -IV): 2 Posts
- Economist (MMGS -II): 2 Posts
- Statistician (MMGS -II): 2 Posts
- Risk Manager (SMGS -IV): 3 Posts
- Risk Manager (MMGS -III): 6 Posts
- Credit Analyst (SMGS -IV): 60 Posts
- Credit Officers (JMGS-I): 79 Posts
- IT (Fintech SMGS -IV): 7 Posts
- IT (Fintech MMGS -III): 10 Posts
- IT (Fintech MMGS -II): 13 Posts
- IT (Data Scientist SMGS -IV): 3 Posts
- IT (Data Analyst MMGS -III): 3 Posts
- IT (Data Analyst MMGS -II): 6 Posts
- IT (Info. Security SMGS -IV): 2 Posts
- IT (Info. Security MMGS -III): 2 Posts
- IT (Info. Security MMGS -II): 4 Posts
- Tech Appraisal (MMGS -II): 10 Posts
What is the Selection Process for BOI Credit Officer Jobs 2020?
The applicants who wish to participate should follow the instructions indicated here. This is the selection process, according to which you need to participate in the Bank of India Exam 2020.
Selection Process for BOI Credit Officer Vacancies:
- Written Test (Online Exam): Notify Soon
- Personal Interview/Group Discussion: Notify Soon
There will be the first boi exam 2020 in the online mode for selecting the deserving applicants. A candidate should secure the minimum passing marks to appear in the next round of selection. The next will be personal interview or group discussion. This is the final stage and after it, candidates will be appointed on the notified post.
Check Bank of India Exam Pattern 2020 at bankofindia.co.in
The applicants now here should focus more as this section contains the exam pattern. The document consists of BOI Credit Officer Exam Pattern 2020. The online test will be organized at 20 cities across India.
- Question paper will have 3 subjects from which questions will be asked.
- Duration to solve the questions will be 150 minutes.
- There will be a penalty of 0.25 marks on each wrong answer.
- Paper will be set into both languages i.e. English or Hindi.
- Candidates can check more details in the below table:
|Tests Name||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||50||150 minutes|
|General Awareness with special reference to banking industry||50|
BOI Credit Officer Personal Interview 2020:
- Merit List of the applicants will be prepared from the marks in Online Test/PI.
- The minimum qualifying marks for Gen/EWS category will be 40%.
- SC/ST/OBC/PWD category need to secure 35% marks.
Topics to Read in Bank of India Syllabus Pdf 2020
Here are the topics from all the three subjects which you should study before appearing in the boi exam 2020:
BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 for English Language:
- Verb Agreement
- Idioms and Phrases
- Error Corrections
- Sentence Arrangements
- Fill in the blanks
- Unseen Passages
- Error Correction
BOI Exam Syllabus 2020 for Professional Knowledge:
- Process Costing
- The material, Labour Cost and Overhead Cost Output or Unit Costing (Cost Sheet)
- Cost of capital
- Job and Batch Costing
- Capital structure
- Contract Costing
- Capital budgeting
- Marginal (Variable) Costing and Cost-Volume-Profit
- Sources of finance
- Budgeting and Budgetary Control
- Ratio analysis
- Standard Costing and Variance Analysis
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Cash Flow Statement
- Funds Flow Statement
Bank of India Officer Syllabus for Corporate Accounting:
- Issuance of shares
- Dividend distribution
- Issue, Forfeiture, and Re-issue of Shares
- Redemption of preference shares
- Redemption of preference shares
- Guidelines of SEBI
- Issue and redemption of debentures
- Valuation of Goodwill and Shares
- Accounting for Amalgamation of Companies
- Acquisition of business and profits before Incorporation
- Divisible profits and Bonus issues
- Final accounts: of Companies
- Accounting principles and concepts – read accounting standards book by ICAI (Important)
- Functions and working of RBI, IRDA and SEBI
BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus for Business law:
- Partnership act
- Industrial disputes act
- Negotiable instruments
- Company law (Go through all these laws with amendments)
- Contract act
- Gratuity act
- Labour law
- Provident fund
- Factories act
Bank of India Syllabus for Economics:
- Money market
- Updates related to money market and RBI policies
- Micro and macroeconomics concepts
- Capital market
Cost accounting concepts (basics):
- Marginal costing
- Overview of Cost Accounting
- Social accounting
- Cost volume profit analysis
- Cost sheet, working capital
- Inventory Valuation
- Absolute costing
- Target Costing
- Activity-Based Costing
- Transfer Pricing
- Constraint Analysis
BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 for GK with Banking Reference:
- Science – Inventions & Discoveries
- Countries & Capitals
- General Politics
- Knowledge of Current Events
- India and its neighboring countries
- Budget and Five Year Plans
- Current Affairs – National & International
- Indian Constitution
- Economy, Banking, and Finance
- Scientific Research
- Important Financial & Economic News
How to Download BOI Syllabus 2020 at bankofindia.co.in Website?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. bankofindia.co.in
- On the homepage, you will get the career section.
- On this page you will get the bank of india exam notification pdf.
- Read all the details properly and then look forward for boi officer syllabus pdf 2020.
- Read selection process, exam pattern, personal interview details, etc.
- Also read about the 20 exam cities.
- Once you are done with the details, download the pdf file.
Important Links for Bank of India Jobs 2020:
Download Bank of India Syllabus 2020 Pdf
FAQ for BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2020?
Who can appear in the credit officer exam?
The applicants who wish to participate in the boi exam should complete registrations before the deadline.
What is the BOI Credit Officer Exam Date?
The credit officer exam date will be notified in the due course.
Bank of India BOI Credit Officer Exam Syllabus 2020 for 214 Credit Officer & other positions. Online test will be held shortly and information will be provided soon. Till then read BOI Syllabus 2020 Pdf details.