FCI Recruitment 2019-20 | Food Corporation of India 330 Manager Jobs @fci.gov.in
Apply for FCI Recruitment 2019 For Manager Jobs | Download FCI Admit Card 2019 | Food Corporation of India has issued 330 openings for Managers in different branches. The best part about the FCI Manager Recruitment 2019-20 is handsome salary of Rs 40,000/- to 1,40,000 on selections. Applicants are requested to fill up the applications in the online mode.
The online form submission for FCI Manager Vacancy has been started from 28.09.2019. Closing date to apply online for FCI Jobs will be 27.10.2019. The major criteria for Food Corporation of India Exam will be Graduation with 60% marks. Yes, an applicant must have a Bachelor’s Degree with 60% marks in the relevant field. Relaxations in % will be applied to the Reserved category students.
Details for FCI Recruitment 2019 For 330 Manager Jobs
Organization: Food Corporation Of India
Popularly Known as: FCI
Recruitment Type: Zone Wise
Total Posts: 330 vacancies
Post Name: Manager
Branches: General, Depot, Movement, Accounts, Technical, etc.
Mode of Registration: Online process
Closing date to apply online for fci recruitment: 27.10.2019
Official Website: fci.gov.in
FCI Manager Recruitment 2019 Form Filling Dates
Notification No.: 02/2019
Opening date for submission of online forms: 28.09.2019
Deadline to apply online for fci jobs: 27.10.2019
Payment of application fees: 28.09.2019 to 27.10.2019
Availability of Call Letters: 10 days before the exam date
Date of Online Test: November/December 2019
Check Division of FCI Manager Vacancy 2019
- North Zone: 187 Posts
- South Zone: 65 Posts
- West Zone: 15 Posts
- East Zone: 37 Posts
- North-East Zone: 26 Posts
Stipend During Training For FCI Manager Jobs 2019
The applicants will be put on training for 6 months. In this period the candidates will get Rs 40,000/- as their stipend for FCI Recruitment 2019. On successfully completing the training process, candidates will be provided handsome salaries which is given below.
What is the FCI Recruitment 2019 Eligibility Criteria?
Applicants who wish to apply for FCI Jobs need to check the eligibility criteria first. The eligibility parameters comprises of Education, Age Limit, Application Fees and other. It is necessary to fulfill the criteria otherwise the FCI Manager Application Form will be rejected.
Required Qualification for FCI Vacancy 2019
Post wise qualification for FCI Manager Recruitment 2019 is available below. Candidates are advised to read it carefully:
- Manager (General/Depot/Movements): Graduation with 60% Marks or CA/ICWA/CS Degree.
- Manager (Accounts): Associate Membership of ICAI, ICSI or B.Com Degree with PG Degree in MBA, etc.
- Manager (Technical): B.Sc in Agriculture of B.Tech or B.E Degree in Food Science.
- Manager (Civil Engineering): Degree in Civil Engineering from any recognized university.
- Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering): Degree in Electrical/Mechanical Engineering
- Manager (Hindi): Master’ (PG) Degree in Hindi with English as the main subject.
Age Limit for FCI Recruitment 2019
The maximum age limit for FCI Jobs 2019 must not cross 28 year old. For the post of Manager (Hindi) the max age limit is 35 year old for Food Corporation of India Jobs 2019.
Upper Age Relaxations For FCI Manager Vacancy 2019
Candidates of SC/ST category will get 05 year upper age relaxation. Applicants of OBC category will get 03 year upper age relaxation.
Application Fees for FCI Vacancy 2019
Candidates of Unreserved Category need to pay Rs 800/-. Participants of SC/ST/PwD category need not to pay any fees. Payment of application fees is to be done in online mode i.e. Debit or Credit Card, Internet Banking, IMPS, Cash Cards, Mobile Wallets, UPI, etc.
Selection Process for FCI Recruitment 2019
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Test followed by Personal Interview & Training. But for FCI Manager (Hindi) Jobs it will be Online Test & Personal Interview only. Further the selection process is explained in the syllabus-exam pattern 2019.
Pay Scale for FCI Manager Vacancy 2019
The successfully selected applicants will get a very good salary of Rs 40,000/- to Rs 1,40,000/- for FCI Manager Jobs 2019. Also there will be other perks and facilities applied for central govt.servants.
How to Apply Online For FCI Recruitment 2019 For 330 Manager Jobs?
- Firstly, login to the official website i.e. fci.gov.in
- On the homepage you need to go in the Current Recruitment section.
- Here, in this section selected the category II for FCI Manager Jobs 2019.
- In this category, you need to select your zone.
- After selecting the zone it will display you Advt pdf for 330 Posts.
- Click on the link and read all the details carefully.
- Now you need to fill up the FCI Vacancy Form 2019.
- Click on the link and start entering the details.
- Enter personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & sign.
- Also provides details of online payment of application fees.
- Now submit all the details by rechecking the FCI Manager Recruitment Form.
- On final submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
FAQs for FCI Vacancy 2019 For 330 Manager Positions
Is it necessary to have 60% marks in Graduation?
Yes. otherwise your application for Manager vacancies will be rejected.
When Will FCI Manager Exam 2019 Be Organized?
It will be organized most probably in November or December 2019.
What is the minimum age to apply for FCI Vacancy 2019?
You should be above 20 year old to apply for Food Corporation of India Vacancy 2019.
FCI Recruitment 2019 available for 330 Manager Jobs. Online applications has been announced from 28.09.2019. Last date of enrollment for FCI Manager Exam will be 27.10.2019