FCI Recruitment Syllabus 2021 – Download PDF, Exam Pattern For FCI 330 Manager, Study Tips
Food Corporation of India is ready to take an Online test for 330 manager jobs. The candidates who wish to check FCI Syllabus 2021, Exam Pattern, Preparation Tips, Study Plan, etc. then visit the information given below. The test will be organized soon and details will be available on the official website only.
On getting selected over the Manager Vacancies the applicants will get Rs 40K during their training for six months. But for that applicants have to qualify the FCI Manager Exam 2020-21. To qualify the exam, the applicants must look up to the FCI Manager Syllabus 2021. As it contains all the details about the exam.
Check FCI Syllabus 2021 For 330 Manager Exam
Department: Food Corporation of India (FCI)
Exam Name: FCI Manager Exam 2019
Recruitment type: General
Total Posts: 330 positions
Post Title: Manager
Cadre: Depot, General, Hindi, Accounts, Movement, Technical, etc.
Exam Month: November-December 2019
Status of FCI Manager Exam Syllabus: Available Now
Official Website: fci.gov.in
What is the FCI Recruitment Syllabus 2021 for Manager Positions?
The Food Corporation of India organizes the exam into two phases. There will be Prelims exam followed by Mains exam. In Prelims exam there are three sections. In Mains exam there are domain related tests.
Another point given in the FCI Exam Pattern 2019 is, The prelims and mains will be held post wise. This depends upon the nature of the job, whether there will be only prelims or there will be prelims and mains both exams.
Check FCI Selection Process Post Wise
Applicants here to need to give slightly more attention. Here you will read the post wise selection process established for FCI Exam 2019. So as per the FCI Manager Syllabus 2019, For the Manager (General/Depot/Movement/Accounts/Technical/Civil Engineering/Electrical Mechanical Engineering) positions there will be Online Test, Interview & Training. For Manager (Hindi) positions there will be Online Test & Interview.
The Prelims exam is Phase I and Mains exam is named as Phase II. So let us check for which vacancies Phase I and Phase II will be organized.
|Numbers of Papers||Post Code||Post|
|One Exam Paper||Paper I only||A||Manager (General)|
|Two Paper Exam||Paper I & Paper II||D||Manager (Accounts)|
|F||Manager (Civil Engineering)|
|G||Manager (Electrical Mechanical Engineering)|
|Paper III and Paper IV||H||Manager (Hindi)|
Note: The above table shows post code A,B & C will have only Prelims (Phase I). Simultaneously, For Post Code D to G there will be Prelims & Mains both exams. And for Manager (Hindi) positions there will be Paper 3 & 4. Hence apply accordingly for Manager Jobs.
What is the FCI Manager Exam Pattern 2021
FCI Manager Phase I Online Test Pattern 2021
- The Phase I or Prelims examination will have 3 sections.
- Each section has to be solved within 20 minutes only.
- Total questions will be 100 for 100 marks.
- On giving wrong answer there would be a penalty of 0.25 marks.
- The question left blank will have no markings.
- Except of English, other two section will come into Enlgish & Hindi Both languages.
- Prelims Exam Pattern is as follows:
|Subject||Total Questions||Total Marks||Timings|
FCI Phase II (Mains) Online Test Pattern 2021
The mains exam will have 4 papers. Each paper has its own timings and pattern. There will be no negative marking in phase II examination. Hence read the table below to gain details for FCI Manager Phase II Exam 2019:
|Paper Type||No. of Questions/ Marks||Time|
|Paper I||120 questions/ 120 Marks||90 minutes|
|Paper II||60 Questions/ 120 Marks||60 minutes|
|Paper III||120 Questions/ 120 Marks||90 minutes|
|Paper IV||01 Passage from Hindi to English (30 Marks)
01 Passage from Enlish to Hindi
01 Essay in Hindi (30 Marks)
01 Precis Writing in English (30 Marks)
What is the Topic Wise FCI Syllabus 2021
FCI Manager Syllabus 2021 for Prelims
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Sentence Errors
- Vocabulary based questions
- Sentence Improvement
- Jumbled Paragraph/Sentences
- Paragraph Fillers
- Paragraph Conclusion
- Paragraph/Sentences Restatement
- Seating Arrangements
- Direction Sense
- Blood Relation
- Order and Ranking
- Machine Input-Output
- Alpha-Numeric-Symbol Series
- Data Sufficiency
- Logical Reasoning
- Passage Inference
- Statement and Assumption
- Data Interpretation
- Inequalities (Quadratic Equations)
- Number Series
- Approximation and Simplification
- Data Sufficiency
- Miscellaneous Arithmetic Problems
- HCF and LCM
- Profit and Loss
- SI & CI
- Problem on Ages
- Work and Time
- Speed Distance and Time
- Permutation and Combination
- Average, Ratio and Proportion
- Problems on Boats and Stream
- Problems on Trains
- Mixture and Alligation
- Pipes and Cisterns
FCI Exam Syllabus 2020-21 for Mains:
120 Multiple Choice Questions of General Aptitude consisting of Reasoning, Data Analysis, Computer Awareness, General Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for the post of Manager (General / Depot / Movement / Accounts / Technical / Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
60 Multiple Choice Questions on General Accounting and Finance for candidates applying for Manager (Accounts)
- 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Agriculture, Food Science and Technology, Agricultural Engineering & Bio Technology for candidates applying for Manager (Technical)
III. 60 Multiple Choice Questions on Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering for candidates applying for Manager (Civil Engineering / Electrical Mechanical Engineering).
120 Multiple Choice Questions on General Hindi, General English, General Awareness, General Intelligence, Computer Awareness, Management and Current Affairs for candidates applying for the Post Code H Manager (Hindi).
- 01 Passage for translation from Hindi to English (30 Marks)
- 01 Passage for translation from English to Hindi (30 Marks)
- 01 essay in Hindi (30 Marks)
- 01 Precis Writing in English (30 Marks)
For appearing in Paper-IV Manager (Hindi) candidate should be able to use the following keyboard layouts:
- Remington (GAIL)
How to Download FCI Syllabus 2021?
- Applicant should check official website i.e. fci.gov.in
- Here you need to choose your zone.
- After this the notification link will appear.
- Click on the link and scroll to the fci selection process 2019.
- Here you will get complete details of exam pattern, fci syllabus 2019, etc.
- Now read all the details and save the pdf file for future use.
Important Links for FCI Manager Syllabus 2019
FCI Syllabus 2019 for 330 Manager and other jobs. Online test dates will be coming soon. Check FCI Manager Syllabus, exam pattern and other details from above links