NBE Recruitment 2020 Apply Online For 90 Jr. Assistant & Other Post at natboard.edu.in
Looking to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020? You can check the complete details from this article. National Board of Examinations, New Delhi has issued a public notification for 90 vacant posts. The advertisement is available for Junior Assistant, Senior Assistant, Jr. Accountant and other positions. The department is accepting the applications in the online mode from 11.07.2020. The closing date to apply online for NBE Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2020 will be 31.07.2020. Participants should fulfil their eligibility in the application form otherwise, the applications will be rejected.
The agency is working under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare. Organization conducts Post Graduation Examinations of high standards in the field of Modern Medicine & Allied Specialties. Recently, the department has bring out NBE Recruitment 2020 for filling 90 Non Teachings Jobs. An applicant can go through the details stated below to participate in the National Board Examination Recruitment 2020.
General Details of NBE Recruitment 2020
|Board Name||National Board of Examination|
|Total Posts||90 Positions|
|Post Name||Junior Assistant, Sr. Assistant, Accountant|
|Mode to Apply for NBE Jobs 2020||Online Form Submission|
|The last date to apply for Jr. Assistant Jobs||31.07.2020|
Important Dates for NBE Jr. Assistant Vacancy 2020
Advt. Pdf No.: 21005/RECT/2020
Opening date for submission of online forms: 11.07.2020
The last date to apply for NBE Recruitment 2020: 31st July 2020
Payment of application fees national board examinations jobs: 11.07.2020 to 31.07.2020
Date of Exam: 31st August 2020
Division of NBE Vacancy 2020
- Senior Assistant: 18 Posts
- Junior Assistant: 57 Posts
- Junior Accountant: 07 Posts
- Stenographer: 08 Posts
What are the Form Filling Conditions for NBE Recruitment 2020?
The applicants here should check the eligibility for national board examination vacancy 2020. It includes qualification, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary that you satisfy these conditions otherwise the department will reject your profile.
Education for NBE Jobs 2020
The applicants who wish to participate should check the education qualification post wise here. After this only you can appear in the NBE Recruitment 2020:
- Senior Assistant: Degree from recognized university. To qualify the exam as prescribed by the NBE.
- Junior Assistant: Passed Sr. Secondary Exam (12th Pass) from any recognized education board. Proficiency in use of computers and basic software packages such as Windows/Network Operating System/Lan Architecture
- Jr. Accountant: Bachelor’s Degree with Maths or Static or a Degree in Commerce from any recognized university.
- Stenographer: 12th Pass with stenographic skills 80/30 wpm in shorthand/typing.
Age Limit for NBE Vacancy 2020
The maximum age for national board examination recruitment is settled not more than 27 years old. Candidates before applying online for Jr. Assistant Jobs should check the age relaxations and other details.
NBE Recruitment Fees 2020
Participants of the General category need to pay Rs 1500/- + GST as the application fees for NBE Jobs 2020. Simultaneously the applicants from SC/ST/PWD/OBC-NCL/EWS category & women candidates need to pay Rs 750/- + GST. Payment of application fees is to be done in the online mode using the Debit or Credit Card and Net Banking facilities.
Selection Process for NBE Jr. Assistant Vacancy 2020
The selection of the applicants will be conducted on the basis of Online Written Test. It will be conducted on 31st August 2020 by Tata Consultancy Services (TCS). The organization only will control the examination and provide relevant information like exam center details, admit card update time to time on the official website. You can check complete detail in nbe syllabus 2020 pdf.
How to Apply Online for NBE Recruitment 2020?
- First of all open the official website i.e. natboard.edu.in
- Here you will get the home page, where you will get Notice section at the bottom
- In this segment, you will get the advt pdf 21005/RECT/2020.
- Open the link and you will get a pdf file for nbe jr. assistant jobs 2020.
- Read all the details from it and then start filling up the application form with correct & genuine detail.
- Enter your personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Deposit the application fees and submit the transaction details.
- Now recheck the application form for NBE Recruitment 2020.
- Submit the form and note down the Application ID & Password.
Important Crucial Details for NBE Jobs 2020:
Check NBE Notification Pdf 2020 (Available Now)
Apply Online for NBE Jobs 2020
FAQ for NBE Jr. Assistant Recruitment 2020
What is the crucial date of applying online for NBE Recruitment 2020?
The applicants can apply online before 31.07.2020.
What is the exam date for NBE Jr. Assistant Vacancy 2020?
The examination will be held in online mode on 31st August 2020.
NBE Recruitment 2020 for 90 posts of Junior Assistant, Sr. Assistant and other posts. Candidates can check NBE Jr. Assistant Notification and other details from the official links given above.