Punjab National Bank Syllabus 2020 – PNB Specialist Officer Exam Pattern English Pdf Download
Punjab National Bank Syllabus 2020 | Punjab National Bank is organizing an online exam on 535 Specialist Officer posts. Applicants who are looking for the pnb syllabus, punjab national bank exam pattern, etc. then check the official links. The online test will be organized on Manager & Senior Manager Jobs. There will be 4 subjects from which the question paper will be designed. An applicant can attend the computer based test in October-November 2020. Participants can read further from the below given information.
Selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Computer Based (Online) Test or Personal Interview (if required). An applicant can check the punjab national bank syllabus 2020 to get complete details.Participants can check other details from the official links provided at the end of the article.
Punjab National Bank Syllabus 2020 Details
|Organization||Punjab National Bank|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Post Name||Specialist Officer (SO)|
|Post Title||Manager & Sr. Manager|
|Total Jobs Available||535 Posts|
|PNB Exam Date||October-November 2020|
|Punjab National Bank Syllabus Download||Available Now|
General Information of PNB Specialist Officer (SO) Exam 2020
Only the successfully registered applicants can appear in the punjab national bank examination. The closing date to apply online for punjab national bank recruitment will be 29/09/2020. The test will be organized only for those, whose applications get accepted by the department. The exam centers once allotted for the pnb exam will not be changed in any condition. Therefore, to collect more information on punjab national bank exam, you can check the punjab national bank syllabus pdf 2020.
For How Many Posts PNB Specialist Officer Exams Be Organized?
- Manager (Risk): 160 Posts
- Manager (Credit): 200 Posts
- Manager (Treasury): 30 Posts
- Manager (Law): 25 Posts
- Manager (Architect): 02 Posts
- Manager (Civil): 08 Posts
- Manager (Economic): 10 Posts
- Manager (HR): 10 Posts
- Senior Manager (Risk): 40 Posts
- Senior Manager (Credit): 50 Posts
What is the Punjab National Bank Exam Pattern 2020?
Before you move onto the pnb exam pattern 2020, should read the selection process firstly. The selection process involves a Computer Based (Online) Test followed by Personal Interview (if required).
The computer based (online) test will be organized in October-November 2020. A candidate who qualified the exam might appear in the Personal Interview. The final selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of marks obtained in the pnb exam 2020. A candidate can check his/her performance via the official website or from the official links provided here.
- Written Test (Online Mode): Oct-Nov 2020
- Personal Interview: Notify Soon
Punjab National Bank SO Exam Pattern 2020
As we all know, there will be 4 subjects from which question paper will be designed. Duration to solve the exam paper would be 120 minutes. Total question paper will be 200 and on each right answer, you will get 1 mark. This will form a grand total of 200 marks. On giving the wrong answer, you will get a negative marking of 1/4th mark (0.25 marks). Paper will be set into both languages i.e. English & Hindi. Check more details in the punjab national bank exam pattern given below:
|Test Name||Total Questions||Total Marks||Duration|
|Professional Knowledge (Relevant to the post)||50||75|
PNB Personal Interview 2020 Details
- Personal Interview will be held for 35 marks.
- It is necessary to obtain a minimum 40% marks (14/35) to qualify the interview.
Check Topic Wise Punjab National Bank Syllabus 2020
PNB Syllabus 2020 for English:
- Spellings/Detecting Mis-spelt words
- Antonyms and its correct usage
- Common Error
- Active/Passive Voice of Verbs
- Comprehension Passage
- Spot the Error
- Cloze Passage
- Fill in the Blanks
- Shuffling of Sentence parts
- Sentence Rearrangement
- Shuffling of Sentences in a passage
- Improvement of Sentences
- Idioms & Phrases
- One word substitution
Punjab National Bank Exam Syllabus for Reasoning:
- Series Completion
- Verification of truth of the Statement
- Situation Reaction Test
- Direction Sense Test
- Data Sufficiency
- Alpha-Numeric Sequence Puzzle
- Puzzle Test
- Blood Relations
- Assertion and Reasoning
- Arithmetical Reasoning
- Operations of Mathematics
- Venn Diagrams
- Word Sequence
- Missing Characters
- Sequential Output training
- Test on Alphabets
- Eligibility Test
- Dot Situation
- Identical figure groupings
- Forming figures and analysis
- Construction of Squares and Triangles
- Analytical Reasoning
- Paper Folding
- Paper Cutting
- Cubes and Dice
- Water Images
- Mirror Images
- Figure Matrix
- Completion Incomplete Pattern
- Spotting embedded figures
- Rules Detection
PNB Specialist Officer Syllabus for Quantitative Aptitude:
- Time and Work Partnership
- Ratio and Proportion
- Boats and Streams
- Simple Interest
- Time and Distance
- Problems on Trains
- Races and Games
- Numbers and Ages
- Mixtures and Allegations
- Permutations and Combinations
- Problems on L.C.M and H.C.F
- Pipes and Cisterns
- Simple Equations
- Problems on Numbers
- Indices and Surds
- Compound Interest
- Odd Man Out
- Quadratic Equations
- Profit and Loss
- Simplification and Approximation
How to Download Punjab National Bank Syllabus 2020 at pnbindia.in?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. pnbindia.in
- On the homepage you will get the Recruitment section.
- Here you will get the pnb so exam notification pdf.
- Read the selection process, exam pattern, marking strategy, etc.
- Now save the document if you want on your device.
FAQ for Punjab National Bank Syllabus 2020
What is the exam date for 535 Specialist Officer Jobs?
The applicants can fight the examination in October-November 2020.
Who can appear in the Punjab National Bank Exam?
The successfully registered applicants can appear in the pnb exam 2020.
At how many cities will the PNB SO Exam be organized?
There are approx. 30-40 cities at which punjab national bank exam is organized.
Punjab National Bank Syllabus 2020 for 535 Specialist Officer (SO) & other posts. Applicants can appear in the online test in October-November 2020.