UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021 Apply Online for UPSC 204 Assistant Professor (Specialist Gr 3) Jobs at upsc.gov.in
Union Public Service Commission has announced 204 vacancies of Assistant Professor cadre. An applicant can apply online for UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021 from 12.09.2020. There are Livestock Officer, Assistant Professor, etc. posts. Participants who hold the required qualification and age can fill up the UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy Form before 01.10.2020. The applicants on selection will get a very good amount as salary. The details about the upsc pay scale, eligibility, fees, etc. are stated in the upsc notification pdf.
It is a general recruitment on which appointments will be carried out through UPSC Jobs 2020. An applicant has to satisfy the eligibility conditions, need to deposit the fees, etc. to get into the process of UPSC Recruitment 2020. Candidates can read all the terms and conditions to apply for UPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2020.
UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021 Details
|Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Total vacancies||204 Positions|
|Post Name||Livestock Officer, Assistant Professor|
|Mode of registration||Online form submission|
|Apply online for upsc recruitment||01.10.2020|
Important Dates for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
Advt. No.: 10/2020
Opening date for submission of online form: 12.09.2020
Last date to complete the registration for upsc jobs: 01.10.2020
Closing date for printing of applications for upsc recruitment: 02.10.2020
Payment of application fees for upsc assistant professor vacancy: 12.09.2020 to 01.10.2020
Division of UPSC Vacancy 2020:
- Livestock Officer: 03 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Anaesthesiology): 62 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Epidemiology): 01 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (General Surgery): 54 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Microbiology or Bacteriology): 15 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Nephrology): 12 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pathology): 17 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Paediatric Nephrology): 03 Posts
- Specialist Grade III Assistant Professor (Pharmacology): 11 Posts
- Assistant Director Census Operations(Technical): 25 Posts
- Assistant Engineer: 01 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
The eligibility conditions for upsc assistant professor jobs 2020 consists of education, age limit, fees, etc. details. It should hold the required conditions otherwise the application forms for upsc assistant professor vacancy will be rejected.
Qualification for UPSC Jobs 2020
The applicants if wish to apply for UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy should MBBS Degree prescribed in the First schedule or Second schedule or Part II of the 3rd Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956. Furthermore details are available in the UPSC Notification Pdf 2020.
Age Limit for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
The age of the applicants should not cross 35 years to 40 years old for UPSC Recruitment 2020. Upper age relaxation is applicable as per government rules and regulations.
Application fees for UPSC Vacancy 2020
The participants who are willing to apply for upsc assistant professor jobs should check the application fees below. It is applicable category wise and is non-refundable:
- Gen/OBC: Rs 25/-
- Reserved Category: Exempted from the payment
- Payment of application fees will be done using Net Banking facilities, Debit or Credit Card.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 Pay Scale
The applicants who wish to participate should check the post wise salary in the advertisement pdf itself.
Selection Process for UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Qualification & Scrutiny of the applications. Any applicant who has provided false or incorrect details, their applications will not be considered. Candidates can check the upsc website to collect more details in respect to the selection process.
How to Fill Up UPSC Assistant Professor Jobs Online Form 2020?
- First of all, login to the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage, you will get the link of UPSC Advt. No. 10/2020
- It will open a pdf file showing you all the details.
- It will contain the upsc recruitment 2020 terms and conditions.
- You can check all the details and then start filling up the application forms.
- Enter your personal details, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature.
- Also deposit the application fees for upsc recruitment 2020.
- Submit all the details and then note down the Registration No. & Password.
Important Links for UPSC Recruitment Advt. Pdf:
Download UPSC Assistant Professor Notification Pdf
Apply Online for UPSC Jobs Pdf 2020
FAQ for UPSC Recruitment 2020
Who can participate in the UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment?
The applicants can apply online by satisfying the eligibility conditions.
What is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
The applicants can submit their fully filled applications upto 01.10.2020.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020 for 204 Assistant Professor & other positions. Applicants can apply online for upsc jobs before 01.10.2020.
Union Public Service Commission is holding UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021. The online registration process will be organized on 35 Specialist (Gr 3) Assistant Professor & other posts. The hirings of the applicants will be conducted on a regular recruitment procedure. An applicant can submit the applications from through upsc online portal. The submission of online application forms will commence from 21.08.2020. Closing date to apply for upsc assistant professor recruitment will be 10.09.2020 (23:59 pm). Interested participants can check the detailed notification and other details from the official links given below. .
Also See: UPSC IAS Form 2020
The union public service commission has issued many recruitment advertisements for all the graduates. Candidates should carefully check the eligibility criteria before applying for upsc jobs 2020. The criteria consist of a selection process also. Participants should read each and every step very carefully, otherwise the applications will get rejected. Applicants can also get details of other government jobs from our website or from the official links given below.
UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021 Details
Department: Union Public Service Commission (UPSC)
Hiring type: Regular Recruitment 2020-2021
Total Posts: 35 positions
Post Name: Specialist (Gr 3) Assistant Professor
Mode of Registration: Online form submission
Closing date to apply for upsc assistant professor jobs: 10.09.2020
Official website: upsc.gov.in
Important Dates for UPSC Jobs 2020-2021
Advt Pdf.No.: 09/2020
Opening date for the online registration process: 21.08.2020
Closing date to apply for upsc recruitment: 10.09.2020 (upto 11:59 pm)
Payment of application fees for upsc assistant professor jobs: 21.08.2020 to 10.09.2020
Division of UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020
- Specialist (Grade 3) Assistant Professor: 24 Posts
- Research Officer (Social Studies): 01 Posts
- Senior Scientific Officer: 03 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (Homeopathy): 07 Posts
What is the Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021?
The applicants should check the eligibility criteria which holds education, age limit, application fees, etc. It is necessary that you mention these details in the form, otherwise the applications will get rejected.
Qualification for UPSC Vacancy 2020
Candidates should check the post wise qualification available in the upsc assistant professor notification pdf. After confirming the qualification, fill up the online forms for upsc assistant professor jobs 2020:
- Specialist (Gr. 3) Assistant Professor: MBBS Degree in the First Schedule and Postgraduate Degree in the concerned subject.
- Research Officer (Social Studies): Master’s Degree in Anthropology or Sociology from any recognized university.
- Sr. Scientific Officer: Master’s Degree in Psychology or Criminology from a recognized university or institute.
- GDMO (Homeopathy): Degree in Homoeopathy & enrollment on the State Register or Central Register of Homeopathy.
Rest of the information is available on the official website upsc.gov.in. You can also check the official links to collect more details.
Age Limit for UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020
The maximum age limit for Assistant Professor Jobs should not cross 40 years old. Similarly the age criteria for remaining post must not cross 35 years old. Upper age relaxation for upsc assistant professor recruitment 2020 is applicable as per govt. rules and regulations.
Upper Age Relaxation for UPSC Jobs 2020
Participants from SC/ST category will get 05 year upper age relaxation. Simultaneously, the candidates from OBC category will get 03 year upper age relaxation.
Pay Scale for UPSC Recruitment 2020
The applicants on selections are entitled to have salaries in the Level-10 to Level-11. The salary will be provided with all the perks and facilities. Candidates should apply and get selected as the perks and facilities at upsc jobs are too good.
Application Fees for UPSC Assistant Professor Vacancy 2020
Fees of the OBC & GEN male applicants will be Rs 25/- only. For the sc/st/women category the application fees are not payable. They are all exempted. Payment of application fees is to be done in the online mode using Debit or Credit & Net Banking facilities.
Selection Process for UPSC Vacancy 2020
The selection of the applicants will be carried out in the form of a Personal Interview or a Recruitment test. The students need to wait for upsc syllabus pdf to get released on the official website. After it only, the actual selection process will be carried out.
How to Fill UPSC Medical Officer Online Form?
- At first, login to the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- Here you need to check the upsc vacancy notification pdf.
- Now you need to read all the terms and conditions.
- After checking the terms and conditions fill up the upsc online forms.
- Start filling up the application forms with correct & genuine details.
- Enter personal details, postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Submit all the details and now your registration for upsc recruitment 2020 is accepted.
- On successful submission note down the Registration No. & Password.
Important Links for UPSC Vacancy 2020:
Download UPSC Assistant Professor Notification Pdf 2020
Apply Online for UPSC Assistant Professor Jobs 2020
You May Also Like:
UPSC IES Notification Pdf
Frequently Asked Question for UPSC Recruitment 2020
What is the last date for UPSC Specialist (Grade 3) Jobs?
The closing date to apply for upsc assistant professor vacancies will be 10.09.2020.
What is the UPSC Recruitment Selection Process 2020?
The selections will be carried out via Personal Interview or Recruitment test only.
What is the Application Fees for Girls in UPSC Recruitment 2020-2021?
Girls and reserved category applicants are exempted from the payment of fees. Male applicants of General category need to deposit Rs 25/- only as fees.
How to deposit the application fees for UPSC Jobs 2020-2021?
The applicants can deposit the application fees in the online mode using Debit or Credit Card and Net Banking facilities.
UPSC Assistant Professor Recruitment 2020-2021 for 35 Specialist (Gr 3) & other positions. Apply online for upsc vacancies before 10.09.2020. Participants can check more details from the official website sarkariresultexams.com or from the official links given above.
Union Public Service Commission has announced UPSC Recruitment 2020. The advertisement is available for 559 ADMO, AMO & Other Posts. It is a Combined Medical Service Exam 2020 organized for selecting deserving applicants. Candidates can check the online forms from 30.07.2020. Last date for submitting the online application forms will be 18.08.2020. Candidates can read the official notification pdf from the official links given below.
Union Public Service Commission organizes UPSC CMS Exam 2020 every year. It is a competitive exam organized for Medical Jobs. An applicant who wishes to participate should check the UPSC CMS Notification Pdf from the official links.
UPSC CMS Exam Notification Pdf 2020 Details
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Total Positions||Post Name|
|Post Name||ADMO, AMO & Other posts|
|Mode of Registration||Online Form Submission|
|Last date to apply online for upsc recruitment||18.08.2020|
Important Dates for UPSC Jobs 2020
Advt. No.: 09/2020-CMS
Opening date for submission of online form: 29.07.2020
Closing date to apply for upsc cms recruitment: 18.08.2020
Application fees payment last date: 29.07.2020 to 17.08.2020
Online forms can be withdrawn before 25.08.2020
Division of UPSC CMS ADMO Vacancy 2020
- Junior Scale Posts in Central Health Services: 182 Posts
- Assistant Divisional Medical Officer (ADMO): 300 Posts
- Assistant Medical Officer in Indian Ordnance Factories: 66 Posts
- GDMO in NDMC: 04 Posts
- General Duty Medical Officer (Gr 3) in EDMC, NDMC, SDMC: 07 Posts
Who Can Participate in the UPSC CMS Recruitment 2020?
The applicants who have the required eligibility criteria can participate in UPSC Recruitment 2020. The criteria contains the required education, age limit, fee to deposit, etc. conditions. It is necessary to satisfy the eligibility conditions otherwise, your candidature will not be accepted.
Qualification for UPSC CMS ADMO Vacancy 2020
The applicants having MBBS Degree (passed in the practical as well as written exam) can apply for UPSC Jobs 2020.
Age Limit for UPSC Vacancy 2020
The minimum age of the applicants should not be more than 32 years old. Calculation of age for upsc cms vacancy will be done as on 01.08.2020. Candidates can check upper age relaxations for reserved category from here.
Upper Age Relaxation for UPSC CMS ADMO Jobs 2020
The candidates of SC/ST category will get 5 years of upper age relaxation. Participants from OBC category will get 3 years of upper age relaxation.
UPSC CMS ADMO Salary 2020
The selected applicants for Combined Medical Services Exam 2020 will get a handsome amount as salary. It will be provided in the level-10 of Pay Matrix (PB-3 Rs 15,600/- to Rs 39,100/- with grade pay of Rs 5400/-. Further details are available in the upsc cms notification pdf 2020.
UPSC Recruitment Fees 2020
The applicants from Unreserved category are requested to pay Rs 200/- as the application fees. Candidates from Female category, SC/ST/PwBD category are exempted from payment of fees. You can deposit the application money for UPSC Jobs via following methods:
- Cash in any branch of SBI
- Online mode using Net Banking of SBI
- Also utilize Debit Or Credit card for making online payment.
Selection Process for UPSC Vacancy 2020
The selection of the applicants will be done on the basis of Written Test, Personality Test basis. The written exam dates are not yet announced on the official website upsc.gov.in. It is estimated that the UPSC CMS Exam will be organised in November/December 2020.
Candidates can download upsc cms syllabus-exam pattern pdf to collect details about the Combined Medical Service Exam 2020. An applicants can also visit the official website to grab more details.
How to Fill Up UPSC Recruitment Online Form 2020?
- First of all login to the official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- On the homepage you will get the upsc notification link.
- Click on the link and Combined Medical Service Notification pdf will open.
- Read all the details in it and then apply online for upsc vacancy 2020.
- Start filling up the application form with correct and genuine details.
- Enter personal detail, permanent postal address, recent photo & signature, etc.
- Also deposit the application fees for upsc cms recruitment 2020.
- Now recheck the form and submit all the details.
- On successful submission note down the Registration Number & Password.
FAQ for UPSC CMS Jobs 2020
What is the last date to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020?
The applicants can apply online before 18.08.2020.
Who Can Participate in the UPSC CMS Exam?
The students confirming the eligibility criteria can participate.
What is the Exam Date for Combined Medical Services ADMO Vacancies?
The examination will be organized in November month.
UPSC Recruitment 2020 for 559 ADMO & Other combined medical service jobs. Apply online before 18.08.2020 at upsc.gov.in in the online mode. Check the official links for more details.