UPSC Syllabus 2020 – UPSC Combined Medical Services (CMS) Exam Pattern at upsc.gov.in
It is always better to take guidance from the UPSC Syllabus 2020 before going to attend any UPSC Exam. Union Public Service Commission organizes various examinations among which UPSC CMS Exam is the big one. CMS stands for Combined Medical Services Exam for all medical jobs. You can apply for 559 recently released vacancies. There are Assistant Divisional Medical Officers (ADMO) in Railways, AMO & Other posts. Exams will be organized in October-November 2020. Participants can check UPSC Exam Syllabus 2020 to start preparations. Candidates can further details from the official link upsc.gov.in.
UPSC is holding this competitive exam to fill up 559 Medical Jobs. Exam date is not yet declared but an estimation has been updated with UPSC CMS Notification Pdf. You can download the notification file from the given links and then participate in the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2020.
UPSC Combined Medical Service (CMS) Syllabus 2020 Details
|Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Total Post||559 Positions|
|Post Name||ADMO, AMO & Other Jobs|
|UPSC CMS Exam Date||October-November 2020|
|UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020 Status||Available Now|
General Details for UPSC CMS Exam 2020
To appear in the upsc exam, an applicant should fulfil the registration form before 18.08.2020. Only the successfully registered can participate in the UPSC CMS Exam 2020. The applicant should be eligible, above 18 years old to participate in the UPSC Combined Medical Service Exam 2020.
The department has uploaded the UPSC Syllabus for CMS Exam for good preparations. Applicants should carefully read the number of stages for selection. After this, they can read the exam pattern to study the right thing for examination.
What is the Selection Process for UPSC CMS Vacancy 2020?
The applicant who wishes to participate should read the selection process. The selections comprise of Written Test & Personal Interview. The successfully registered applicants will get the invitation to attend the Offline Test. Those who secure the highest marks will appear in the Personality Test.
The exam date is not yet available but an estimated month has been notified. According to it, the examination will be organized in October-November 2020. Participants till then can check the UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020.
Selection Process for UPSC Exam Syllabus 2020:
- Written Test (Offline Mode): October-November 2020
- Personality Test
What is the UPSC CMS Exam Pattern 2020 For 559 ADMO Jobs?
The applicants now should check the upsc exam pattern available for 559 ADMO, AMO & Other CMS Vacancies. An applicant should carefully read all these information to participate in the UPSC CMS Vacancy 2020.
The exam pattern comprise of two papers i.e. Paper I for General Medicine, Paediatrics. Similarly, Paper two will consist of Surgery, Gynaecology & Obstetrics & Preventive & Social Medicine. Each paper will be organized for 250 marks and total questions will be 240 for 500 marks. An applicant can check more details in the upsc cms exam syllabus 2020.
|Paper I||General Medicine||96||250|
|Gynaecology & Obstetrics||40|
|Preventive & Social Medicine||40|
- There will be multiple choice objective type questions.
- The examination will have two papers.
- It will be conducted online.
- Each paper will be held for 250 marks.
- Grand total of the marks will be 500 marks.
- Duration to solve the question paper will be 2 hours.
- Negative marking for each wrong answer.
UPSC CMS Personality Test 2020:
- The interview/ personality test will be of 100 marks
- Candidates will be tested in the field of GK & academic study.
- Participants need to secure minimum marks.
Topic Wise UPSC CMS ADMO Syllabus 2020
The applicants should now read the UPSC Syllabus 2020 Pdf to get all the details. Here our team has shared some crucial topics which is given below. Applicants should read all the information carefully and then participate in the exam.
UPSC Exam Syllabus 2020 for General Medicine:
- Respiratory diseases
- Metabolic disorders
- Infections/Communicable Diseases
- Diseases of the skin (Dermatology)
- Musculoskeletal System
- Emergency Medicine
- Common Poisoning
- Tropical Medicine
- Critical Care Medicine
- Emphasis on medical procedures
- Pathophysiological basis of diseases
- Vaccines preventable diseases and Non-vaccines preventable diseases
- Vitamin deficiency diseases
- In psychiatry include – Depression, psychosis, anxiety, bipolar diseases, and Schizophrenia
UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020 for Paediatrics:
- Common childhood emergencies
- Basic newborn care
- Normal developmental milestones
- Accidents and poisonings in children
- Birth defects and counselling including autism
- Immunization in children
- Recognizing children with special needs and management
- National programs related to child health
UPSC Exam Syllabus 2020 for Surgery:
- General Surgery
- Urological Surgery
- Neuro Surgery
- Otorhinolaryngology E.N.T
- Thoracic surgery
- Orthopaedic surgery
- Diagnosis and management of common surgical ailments
- Pre-operative and post-operative care of surgical patients
- Medicolegal and ethical issues of surgery
- Wound healing
- Fluid and electrolyte management in surgery
- Shock pathophysiology and management
UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus 2020 for Gynaecology & Obstetrics:
- Ante-natal conditions
- Intra-natal conditions
- Post-natal conditions
- Management of normal labours or complicated labour
- Questions on applied anatomy
- Questions on applied physiology of menstruation and fertilization
- Questions on infections in the genital tract
- Questions on neoplasm in the genital tract
- Questions on a displacement of the uterus
- Normal delivery and safe delivery practices
- High-risk pregnancy and management
- Intra-Uterine growth retardation
- Medicolegal examination in body and Gynae including Rape
- Conventional contraceptives
- U.D. and oral pills
- An operative procedure, sterilization, and organization of programs in the urban and rural surroundings
- Medical Termination of Pregnancy
How to Download UPSC Syllabus 2020 at upsc.gov.in?
- Firstly login to official website i.e. upsc.gov.in
- On the home page you will get the link for UPSC CMS Notification Pdf 2020.
- You will get the details of upsc selection process 2020.
- Read the full segment related with upsc exam syllabus 2020.
- Check selection, exam pattern and other details.
- Also download the pdf file for future use.
Important Links for UPSC CMS Syllabus 2020 Download:
Check UPSC CMS Exam Syllabus Pdf 2020
FAQ for UPSC Syllabus 2020
What is the exam date for Combined Medical Services Jobs?
The exam will be organized in October-November 2020.
What is the eligibility conditions for UPSC CMS Exam 2020?
The applicants should hold MBBS degree.
Who can participate in the UPSC CMS Exam 2020?
The applicants who wish to participate should satisfy the eligibility and register before due date.
What is the application fees for UPSC Examination?
The applicants need to deposit Rs 200/- for Combined Medical Services Exam.
UPSC Syllabus 2020 Pdf for 559 ADMO, AMO & Other Jobs. Candidates can check upsc cms syllabus pdf from the official links given above.